TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

DENZEL’S FAMILY VACATION

denzela-and-fam

Actor Denzel Washington was photographed on Nikki Beach with his children Katia (b. November 1987), and twins Olivia and Malcolm (b. April 10, 1991). Not pictured are his wife Pauletta and his son John David (b. July 28, 1984). The Washingtons are on vacation in Portofino, Italy! Denzel and his wife Pauletta celebrated their 26th wedding anniversary on June 25th.

57967em_washington_b-gr_064

Click Here to see pictures of the entire family in Italy.

Photos:Bauergriffin

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

12 Comments to “DENZEL’S FAMILY VACATION”

• jireha2 June 7, 2011 at 7:05 am

IT’S MY FIRST TO SEE PURE BLACK FAMILY AND STILL MARRIED TOGETHER.

• Hyon Leigers January 25, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I think your blog is fantastic I found it on Bing. Definetely will return tomorrow! Best Regards, Margot

• marie June 19, 2010 at 3:51 am

why do people have to comment on looks all the time? people are entitled to wear their hair they way they want. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! And P.S. Black men wanted long hair, now they have it!

• NJgirl July 9, 2009 at 9:40 am

I think the daughter has dreads. At least that’s what it looks like.

• Ms.NewYork July 8, 2009 at 10:35 pm

im in Italy.! i might see them but wait im in Milan,Italy.! oh well

• Nanette July 8, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Great normal looking Black family, I give Denzel and his wife thier pops. I wish them well.

• MrsUmar July 8, 2009 at 8:15 pm

Nice looking young people…

• Khrish Hill July 8, 2009 at 2:39 pm

this one family that seems to be truly content and carry on as normal of life as most because Denzel always took the time in the beginning to make fans respect his wife and family. The seem truly gounded and happy. The only thing that I hate is all that weave that his daughter is wearing. It seems that Black American women just can’t seem to get enough hair and go over board which screams “not all my hair”. I will be happy to see the weave stage in this country fade out.

• NJgirl July 9, 2009 at 9:41 am

It looks like the daughter might have dreads.

• hanaboo July 9, 2009 at 11:04 am

but which daughter u talkin bout? the one in red definitly have dreads it seems but the other one look like a weave, anyway they all look nice

• Susie December 28, 2009 at 8:55 pm

I agre with you Krish Hill about the weave abnormality. Hopefully since Oprah has revealed you can grow your hair successfully. People of all culture’s will take not you can grow hair. I can attest to it even having been diagosed with thyroid like Oprah my hair is mid-back. I have been perm-free for only three year’s. My hair-line was balding and that was my wake-up call! I said natural or bust best decision I ever made! So I donot understand why people with unlimited funds can reinforce to their children uniqueness. I know when this condition is under control I could have even longer hair were it my desire to do so. So, women just grow it!

• Louis July 8, 2009 at 10:50 am

I love this family. They are normal. Their children are older and still spend every holiday together.