PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

SUGAR RAY LEONARD, WIFE, AND KIDS ATTEND HOLLYROD EVENT

sugarrayfam

Sugar Ray and family

Former Boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, his wife Bernadette, his kids, and his granddaughter Arielle,14 attended the HollyRod Foundation’s 2009 DesignCare event honoring Michael J. Fox on July 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.

Sugar Ray and his wife Bernadette have two children:son Daniel,9, and daughter Camille,12. Sugar has two older sons Ray Jr. and Jarrel from a previous marriage.

Photos:Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

10 Comments to “SUGAR RAY LEONARD, WIFE, AND KIDS ATTEND HOLLYROD EVENT”

• Nanette July 27, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Great looking family, I cannot tell if the wife is expectng again. I know they tried to get prego for awhile and adopted a kid. Then went on to get prego on thier own.

• luvvieboo July 27, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Haven’t seen this man in forever, where have he been? Granddaughter older than his kids, wow,lol. See his son followed in his footsteps when it comes to choosing women,hmmmmmmm.

• Khrish Hill July 27, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Is that the daughter of the older son by his first marriage?

• Just Sayin". July 27, 2009 at 1:03 pm

I remember those 7 up commercials that Sugar Ray Leonard did with his little boy Ray Jr.
      Yes, Arielle is Ray Jr.’s daughter.
      I remember seeing here in a Jet or Ebony magazine when she was an infant.
      It was an interview with Rays ex-wife Juanita Leonard and she was sitting at a piano with Ray Jr. and Arielle who is Ray Jr’s daughter.
      I don’t recall seeing anything else about Ray Jr since then.

• whatthehell July 28, 2009 at 6:57 am

Ray Jr lives in CA with his wife and kids. I know him (they attended my church when they lived in the MD area). The most down to earth family you’ll ever meet. His girls are BEAUTIFUL. Once resembles him mom alot.

• Khrish Hill July 27, 2009 at 12:44 pm

What ever happened to his very handsome little son who used to do all the commercials with him when he was boxing. That was his mini-me. While I always see this family, I never see or hear about his first family.

• Janay July 27, 2009 at 12:17 pm

The one standing next to him with the black shirt(Arielle) is his granddaughter….they are such a beautiful family

• SuZSoPiSceS July 27, 2009 at 11:22 am

Granddaughter is the one standing next to him. Lighter toned female is his daughter.

Awww looks like wife is pregnant.

• NJgirl July 27, 2009 at 11:05 am

The darker one is his granddaughter

• Lisette July 27, 2009 at 10:33 am

Which one is his granddaughter and is his wife pregnant?