TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

THE OCHO CINCOS

chad-and-fam

Chad Javon Johnson, better known as Chad Ochocinco, is a proud papa! The NFL player recently sat down for some pictures with his four children Jicyra,10, Chad Johnson II,5, Chade,4, and Chaiel,3. Click to see more candids of Chad and his kids.

Photos:Twitter

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

39 Comments to “THE OCHO CINCOS”

• vanessa1129.pixnet.net May 8, 2013 at 9:29 pm

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward
    to finding out about your web page for a second time.

• hotmail support April 18, 2013 at 9:49 am

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was
    a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

• Oxford April 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm

That is so funny :-) (not the part about her getting bit), now you have to find a way to turn it around so she doesn’t hate the beach.

• Blog of Black People Jokes August 21, 2011 at 4:02 pm

really feel guilty

• Jameison July 13, 2011 at 11:09 am

PORTRAIT INNOVATIONS PHOTOS, lol. Which studio location is this?

• jessicaM September 18, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Well it seems to me that he had kids with black women. I’m sure at some point he was with these childrens mothers. However, after dating the same kind a person for god knows how long, he probably wanted to try something new. hints the whole dating women of different races. It’s obvious his kids are black. But as of who he dates i don’t think it matters. Apparently famous black men have a tendency of dating women of other races. Seems to be all the hype these days.

• Honesty September 8, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Wow! I agree with Jamaica! It shouldn’t matter who Chad makes babies with… black, white, hispanic, asian, or indian. Come on now. Get it together. This is 2010; open your mind and learn to accept! I found this string of messages humorous. Women really think like this? Black babies, braides, white beads, wooooooow… I’m assuming you didn’t like the WHITE beads. aaaa ha ha ha….

• Jamaica August 9, 2010 at 2:35 pm

All of you who say you are so happy that he has dark children must have some exceptionally low standards, if you can get excited about his kids. Do you think it’s so exciting that he basically uses black women to screw them wihout protection and dump them with kids, but none of them are good enough to marry? What kind of message does that send to his kids? You all have some serious self-esteem issues, if you get so proud that he screws and dumps black women. WOW!!

• Alley Boy 45 August 1, 2010 at 2:43 am

Ken is not a dark skinned girl.

• lilkunta December 2, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Chad and Chade? Come on now! Better names please.

• KKK September 21, 2009 at 11:51 pm

DEY SMACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• LayLow September 6, 2009 at 2:22 pm

They’re are three mothers in total and Chad is not with any of them. He is currently dating a non-black woman.

• ummm...interesting September 2, 2009 at 1:30 am

Beautiful family! My daughter goes to school with Chad Jr., his mother only has the one son by Chad and Cj is so handsome and very polite the Mom seems very nice young though.

• SuZSoPiSceS August 19, 2009 at 11:45 am

Cuteness all ova

• holà August 19, 2009 at 11:33 am

The girls are very pretty, the dad too.

• Zogie August 18, 2009 at 10:36 am

I like the braids, maybe I’m a fan of ponytails and such for little girls, cause the 10 yr looks a little too grown in those braids. But I like the fact that the little one has beads.( not a big ole fan of white.. Could have used clear.) Beads are ethnic ( they don’t just belong to Black people for Compton… venus and serena hair always look horrible because 1. They always seemed to have cheez doodle balls on their braids, and 2. They were like 18 when they stopped wearing the beads.. Too big for the kiddie style)
    They look like a black that doesn’t feel they have to have all the added sugars (bling, weaves, straight hair, fake nails, lip stick) at least not in this pic and I love the normalcy of the pic.

• TJ August 18, 2009 at 12:07 am

They are a very attractive bunch. I love these pics. Thanks for sharing. Very beautiful family.

• Nanette August 17, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Wait, I saw Chad on the red carper with a woman who may be of Italian race or Middle east and she was holding their daughter, SO I am confused her. These are some cute black kids that appear to have a blak Mother. Steps,
    3,4,5 When did he have time to make the baby with the other chic. Whatever.

• misskjp August 17, 2009 at 7:33 pm

The kids are beautiful.

• Blue August 17, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Beautiful children!

I recently heard of him while watching an HBO doc/reality show about football. I really thought that his last name was “Ochocinco” lol. I wonder why he wants to be called “the black Mexican?”

• Kay August 17, 2009 at 4:44 pm

His kids are some cuties!!!!!

• Pisces August 17, 2009 at 4:24 pm

The white clothing really enhances their beautiful skin.

• InnocentCorruption203 August 17, 2009 at 4:03 pm

Adorable children

• universitychick August 17, 2009 at 3:30 pm

nice pics, but i dont like chad

• Judd August 17, 2009 at 1:45 pm

Nice family pictures

• AirForceGirl August 17, 2009 at 1:35 pm

TOO CUTE!

• Teri August 17, 2009 at 11:12 am

Cute kids. I love seeing daddies with their children.

• Cee Cee August 17, 2009 at 11:08 am

@Lioness,

I concur totally!!

• Kiki August 17, 2009 at 10:51 am

Beautiful family!!

• lioness August 17, 2009 at 10:25 am

they are cute kids,but i have never been a fan of the serena and venus williams braids with white beads,not a cute look on anybody,other than that his daughters are very cute.and may i add,i’m glad that he didn’t feel the need to go get a light bright or damn near white girlfriend or wife to have some good looking kids.

• Jai August 17, 2009 at 10:48 am

They are cute enough to pull off wearing the white beads and Braids :)

• onnum2 August 18, 2009 at 9:34 am

I agree. I like the braids with the white beads also. My daughter wears white beads on her braids and she loves to shake them. and She is also pretty enough to wear them!!!

• Zee August 17, 2009 at 11:36 am

Co-sign 100%! You said everything I was thinking-Everything!

• And1 August 17, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I agree. They look so much better in the 3rd pic with braids without the beads.

• Jane August 17, 2009 at 11:06 pm

WEW!!LIONESS, I AGREE WITH A 100% AS WELL AND HIS CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

• MRS JANE August 17, 2009 at 11:09 pm

I THINK HIS CHILDREN’S MOTHER ISN’T LIGHT SKINNED OR WHITE!! THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIS CHILDREN MORE BEAUTIFUL

• Shay August 17, 2009 at 10:19 am

These are some Beautiful Children….The little ones are so cute….awwww :)

• Octavia August 17, 2009 at 9:48 am

Beautiful children can’t wait to see my son when he comes out I’m so excited to becoming a mom

• Octavia August 17, 2009 at 9:45 am

they are adorable beautiful children I’m so excited to become a mom I can’t wait to see the smile on my son’s face