KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

LEBRON JAMES IS THE KING FOR KIDS

lebron2

-Lebron sings while his son Lebron Jr(far right) dances-

NBA Star LeBron James held  his annual  “King for Kids Bikeathon” in Akron, Ohio, on Saturday, Aug. 22, 2009. The charitable event was hosted by”King James”(Lebron’s nickname) and his foundation, and was attended by his sons Bryce , 2, and LeBron Jr. , 4.

Lebron recently sat down with RollingOut magazine and spoke about being a father to Bryce and Lebron Jr:

“I have two sons. You go through life experiences that change you. [They have] made me more mature and given me more responsibilities. I now realize that I am not just representing myself. I am representing my sons, my mother, and my girl back at home. Maturity helps that and going through things helps you evolve into who you are today.”

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

14 Comments to “LEBRON JAMES IS THE KING FOR KIDS”

• Low Testosterone Symptoms September 24, 2011 at 12:41 am

I really believe Durant will be our SG next season.

• poker gratuit s en inscription June 29, 2011 at 3:11 am

languish callejo setz colleciton carcinogen visionary crystal sleazy starveling

• sherry September 7, 2009 at 7:28 pm

I think both of the boys look like Savannagh, ecspecially the oldest. I think it is great the way he takes care of his family and keeps them close. He takes them everywhere with him. It appears that he has a great relationship with Savannah.

• jingle jangle 1981 August 25, 2009 at 12:08 pm

I LOVELOVEVLOVE Lebron’s sense of humor. Those Nike commercials crack me the heck up so I can only imagine that he is a funny and wonderufl dad!I am glad that he is in his lady’s life and involved with his kids.

• Lady August 25, 2009 at 9:19 am

Wow they look just like Savannah….soooo cuuute…they are really tall boys..I see they are taking after their Daddy in that resepect! Cant wait 15 yrs from now when my kids are watching the next generation of James ballers!!!!

• Shaunie August 24, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Cute pics!

LOL @ Lebron dancing, it looks like he is about to do the wu-tang (which I think is the worst dance ever…but fun)!

• Darcey August 24, 2009 at 8:08 am

They are too cute…look @ them dancin…lol :)

• jannieboo August 24, 2009 at 7:32 am

LMAO, TO CUTE, OMG!!!

• Sherley August 26, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I cosign…way too cute…all of them

• Raven August 24, 2009 at 7:29 am

Aww, there both so cute!! The oldest boy looks like him alot and the youngest looks more like the mother.
    LeBron is such a big kid! lol.

• universitychick August 24, 2009 at 8:22 am

crazy cause i think the oldest boy look more like their mom, look at his eyes

• melmel August 24, 2009 at 9:55 am

I was thinking the opposite… LBJ II looks like his mother and Bryce looks more like Lebron and his Mom. Both are cuties.

• NikNak August 24, 2009 at 3:13 pm

Yeah, I agree with the other ladies. To me the oldest looks just like Mommy, and the youngest looks like Mommy and Daddy.

• kiera March 28, 2011 at 7:55 pm

awh idh crazy causee meh and lebron used to date but now ii dnt know he datinq && meh and him used to beh uhhh in dah bedd.