TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

NEFFE PREMIERES HER BABY BUMP

dsc_0885

Reality television star Neffe premiered her baby bump while at a premiere party for her new show Frankie&Neffe yesterday. Frankie &Neffe, a spin-off of the top-rated BET reality show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is, premiered last night  on Tuesday, August 25.

Neffe and her fiance Soullow are expecting a baby girl later this year. Neffe is already the mother of four children: Brianna, Christare, CiCi, and Jaylen. Rapper Soullow also has children from previous relationships.

Photos:Freddyo

Tags : Posted in : Reality Stars and their Kids

73 Comments to “NEFFE PREMIERES HER BABY BUMP”

• dźwigi mielec June 23, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of information on your
    site. Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and individually suggest to
    my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

• HelgaIeshaMorgan January 19, 2011 at 8:18 am

[url=http://www.dladzieci.notease.pl/index.php/2010/12/bingo-rozrywka/]online kasyno[/url] poker darmowa gra wideo poker [url=http://www.katalog-stron.konta-bankowe.pl/info-37379.html]grand kasyno[/url] [url=http://wyjatkowe.strony.mielec.pl/4748/hazard-internetowy/]kasyno olympic[/url] poker online po polsku darmowe kasyno internetowe [url=http://uslugi.xn--ogaszaj-ojb.rybnik.pl/info-7951.html]gry hazardowe admiral[/url] [url=http://www.katalog.marta.zgorzelec.pl/a/Zasady-i-historia-bingo,31898]darmowe kasyna[/url] darmowa ruletka online poker texas holdem zasady [url=http://www.madzia870.inten.pl/index.php?m=3&wpis=676]oszukać kasyno[/url] [url=http://www.madzia604.inten.pl/index.php?m=3&wpis=455]kasyna bez depozytu[/url] bingo 2 gry hazardowe online za darmo [url=http://www.parasol.twoje-teksty.pl/e/Gry-na-pieniadze,9299]darmowy hazard[/url] [url=http://www.stronki.host.sk/index.php?m=3&wpis=2562]wirtualne gry hazardowe[/url] gry bingo za darmo sofa bingo [url=http://www.mini.alpha.warszawa.pl/e/Kasyno-online,6312]kasyno kasyna hazard[/url]

• SmartChick69 November 3, 2010 at 1:12 am

wow she’s big. love the bag. she was married when she had her first 3 kids. and we really should’nt be so quick to judge people we dont know. i hope everything goes well for her.

• Kita August 28, 2010 at 3:28 am

Cute LV bag & the kids are cute as well.

• Kajia February 11, 2010 at 10:07 am

I’m glad to see Keyshia decided to leave certain members of her family alone and move on with her own life. It’s ok to love your family members from afar! Especially if you don’t want them bringing you down.

• VB September 8, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Poor Keyshia her family have just taken over her spotlight. How many kids does this make for Neffe. The only good thing out of it is that they can now support theirselves instead of living off of Keyshia.

• Jersey Girl September 4, 2009 at 9:50 am

I like neffe and i take ma hat off to frankie,she made a lot of progress and she has come along way yes there are still some changes to be mad but lets give her credit for what she has accomplished instead of trying to tear her down for the things she done in her past. Thats whats wrong in our community we always trying to bring each other down instead of building each other up…i like them so you go girls!!!

• Khrish September 7, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Not trying to bring them down just wondering what about them makes their lives necessary for television.

• Toni August 27, 2009 at 10:50 pm

i think there can be a more intersting show on tv than theirs. i was happier watching what goes on in the life of keyshia rather than her momma and sister. that goes for tiny on toya too! c’mon BET step ya game up!

• Khrish August 28, 2009 at 5:23 pm

According to MSNBC, with the ratings for watching this mess so high, this is what our community will continue to receive from BET.

• toni August 28, 2009 at 9:41 pm

I heard the same thing smh. Well on a high note I hope she delivers a healthy baby and keep in the right path.

• karen August 27, 2009 at 6:17 pm

so negative stop judgeing her she is taking care of all of them if she was white there wouls be no negative comments leave her alone. she’s happy married and healthy instead of making negative comments about her life be happy that she is trying to do something positive every one makes mistakes no one is taking care of her babies but her she trying. who cares if this her 5 or 6 or even if she has 10 be happy fore the sister. black people need to try to get along and help each other out. as for frankie she not willing to change i think she’s in it for the money she still have alot of growing up to do.

• BET’s Neffe Shows Off Her Baby Bump! | Famecrawler August 27, 2009 at 12:36 pm

[...] See more pics of Neffe. [...]

• Lola Marie August 27, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Dang she is all belly. I didn’t know Nefe was so skinny?

• m.415 August 27, 2009 at 12:07 pm

My Lord. Please let this be the last pregnancy.

• m.415 August 27, 2009 at 12:04 pm

I hope this is the last pregnancy she goes through.

• InnocentCorruption203 August 27, 2009 at 11:33 am

I orginally didn’t want to comment on this post since I didn’t have anything positive to say but………….I hope the baby is healthy and happy! (Am I the only one that thinks health and happiness is more important than how the baby looks, guess thats just me?)

• naeemah August 27, 2009 at 9:55 pm

I agree with you InnocentCorruption. I cannot believe how many people have commented on her looks. Neffe is a survivor. When life knocks her down she continues to get up time after time. In my eyes, that is true beauty. Her desire to improve her life and to be a mother to her children is beautiful. A weaker person would have given up on life after being raped at 12. A weaker person would have abandoned her kids like her mother abandoned her for the crack pipe. A weaker person would have given up on Frankie years ago. But Neffe has kept on keeping on and she has retained her ability to love and to want better for herself. That makes her beautiful. Looks fade but your character remains with you forever. Now I don’t agree with having so many children by so many different men but compared to where she could be, I don’t think she’s doing so bad. We are all works in progress.

• Khrish August 28, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Yeah, you’re right when she gets knocked down she keeps getting back up but she keeps standing in the same place. I want to see that step forward. And I don’t know what “white women” have to do with this. The show with Keisha was fine because I watched Keisha as she got up, reached back and got them and kept moving. Not that I have watched this one, but why are they on television….They did the show with Keisha, why didn’t they move on to something else? I mean what’s the purpose of this show?

• Lteefaw August 27, 2009 at 11:31 am

I blame all this foolishness on Frankie…all of it. Neffe is a product of a crackhead. People this is what crack had done to us. They are not the only ones living like this. There are thousands of Frankie’s and Neffe’s out there. At least they are trying to get their lives together. Frankie is always there trying to help out with her grandkids and when Frankie wanted to get rid of her son Frankie was right there telling her not to do. I think the both of them have come a LONG LONG way. Do y’all recall when Frankie was toothless and on lock down? Or how about when Neffe was drinking?

I wish the whole family the best of luck and I try not to jude them because I have no clue how I may have turned out if my mother was smokin rocks.

• Khrish August 27, 2009 at 7:00 pm

I too, wish them the best; but at the rate they are going they are going to need more than good wishes. They have to apply themselves. And those men living with them…..Why are they there and do they have jobs. They have been given places to live by a sister and daughter if you were about anything why would then would you take what has been given to you to help you do better and give it to someone else who is only there to take what you have and offer nothing in return except sex and babies. This is whacked. They’ve been given a leg up like most of us will never get, so I don’t condone what they are doing. Pretty soon they will both be calling Keisha because they have nothing but hands out for more. These are not kids, they are grown women.

• nettie August 27, 2009 at 11:18 am

Did Neffe miss a class or program about birth control?

• SuZSoPiSceS August 27, 2009 at 10:37 am

Congrats..

• Tina August 27, 2009 at 10:31 am

Wow, I’m sorry to be negative about this news but come on….why not focus on other things like: furthering her education, gaining work experience to secure a good job, or better yet, just focusing on her kids and her own self worth. I do hope everything works out for the best for her because she’s been through so much. She’s being blessed with so many opportunities now, I just hope that she’ll soon realize there’s much more to life than having a kid every other year. It’s a tough job being a parent. Yeah, money is nice to have but it takes more than that to raise a child. Lots of love, a whole bunch of time and a ton of patience because she’s going to need it as they grow.

• Khrish August 27, 2009 at 6:52 pm

And why, pray tell, is she writing a book? What is left for her to tell that hasn’t already been televised? Well I guess it’s always easy to say you are writing a book because you can take all the time you want and excuse yourself for “writer’s Block” or that you are still writing.

• MRS WIMBERLY August 27, 2009 at 9:56 am

I couldn’t believe that she was only 27…..I hope Frankie leaves the drugs alone. I wish them both the best!

• melmel August 27, 2009 at 8:38 am

All those baby daddy’s is too much drama for me but Neffe is still my girl!…lol

• Kai August 27, 2009 at 9:50 am

She is lookin for Love in all the wrong places with all those baby daddy’s :(

• Tanisha August 27, 2009 at 12:34 am

I like Neffe she seems to be cool person when she’s not angry but 27 yrs old with 5 kids c’mon…i think after this one she should tie her tubes…no disrespect but anymore kids and she’ll lose her mind.And as far as Frankie (you can take the person out of the ghetto but not the ghetto out of the person)..like why is she still with Zoe or whateva like she needs to focus and forget about lil boys she’s to grown to be acting like a teenage groupie..he obviously using her it’s so obvious…I pray for Keysia cuz she gave her whole family and friends a better life. She didnt have to do that especially after her mother neglected her. But she still open her doors and heart to her family..i hope goood things for Keysia and Neffe aswell as her children!

• Khrish August 27, 2009 at 10:46 am

I certainly agree with you on Keisha. She has been quite the daughter and sister to admire. She has done all she can to try to help her family. Now it’s time for them to learn to help themselves.
      Even her business manager has told her that. These people need to do something to show their appreciation for being given a leg up. Not everyone gets the chance Keisha has given them.

• craig August 26, 2009 at 11:40 pm

man that’s jay z

• BB August 26, 2009 at 9:59 pm

I was trying like the dickens not to go there…

but that lady looks like the villian from 101 dalmations–sheez.

And yes, the younger pregnant one looks a little like Jay Z in drag as someone has already post it.

I take my repentance now..

• Khrish August 27, 2009 at 10:47 am

LOL!

• missjohnson August 26, 2009 at 8:54 pm

congrats on the baby…….

• The Mrs. August 26, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Thank you Monique!! I hope everyone with all the negative statements have looked at themselves!! Are you perfect? Have you made mistakes? I’m sure you have and will make another one. Stop being negative and rather than saying something mean or judgemental say a prayer!

• Janay August 26, 2009 at 10:21 pm

LOL…I luv your screen name

• Khrish August 27, 2009 at 10:38 am

No maam. I am not perfect and I have made a lot of mistakes, but I don’t think that they need to be publicized on television. Stop feeling sorry and aiding and abetting this kind of action. We all have problems of one type or the other. That’s all a part of being human; but one of the learning factors of problems and hard times is to learn from them and work hard not to repeat them. Why should we keep sanctioning and encouraging the same bad habits. Like the poster stated above. At sometime in life, you need to grow up.

• Pisces August 27, 2009 at 11:26 am

I know! Co dependency or over identifying with the subjects concerned here.

• msfletch August 27, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Amen sista!!

Is it me or can you tell that Keyshia has really supporting Frankie money? Just looking at how Frankie carries herself now.

I give Neffe props for not giving up on Frankie tho. I think they have too many issues to be on tv. I know this is a way for them to make an income for themselves but they seriously needs some help. If we wanna see Frankie acting a fool, we can go to Youtube for that.

• MiMi August 26, 2009 at 6:57 pm

A HOT MESS ! KEYSHIA SHOULDA LEFT NEFFE & FRANKIE IN EAST OAKLAND !!!!!!!

• Khrish August 26, 2009 at 8:35 pm

It certainly appears that they will always act like they are there regardless to how nice the places and homes are that they live in now. I don’t know why they chose to put something like this on TV. But then that’s BET for you. That seems to be what they think of the Black community.

• Pisces August 27, 2009 at 11:24 am

You’re right MiMi…they give the otherwise beautiful Bay Area in Northern California a bad name as well as image to others in this country.

• RIP ♥ MJJ August 26, 2009 at 5:03 pm

I bet she prides herself on popping out all those babies. I wish some females would do more constructive things with their lives besides being mattress backs…. Dogs & rabbits breed like there’s no tomorrow, so a women who does it is not impressive.

• Cee Cee August 26, 2009 at 4:21 pm

@PISCES & JUDD

Life & Death are in the power of the tongue, so God is concernced with what we speak. We will continue to pray for her, but she has to make the decision to stop being a BABY MAMMA ……………. PERIOD!! She repeatedly makes decisions to do things outside of GODS will, her being pregnant is nothing to GLORIFY!!

• Pisces August 27, 2009 at 11:21 am

Okay, CeeCee! Thank you. Hallelujah!

• karen August 26, 2009 at 3:53 pm

wow 5 kids thats alot i got 1 and its hard but god bless her at least she keeping and raising all of them, frankie lots to skinny she still looks like she is on that stuff, you cant take the ghetto out the girl

• Lady Jen August 26, 2009 at 3:44 pm

HOT MESS!!!!!!!

• Sherley August 26, 2009 at 7:34 pm

You summed it up the best. I was going to say that but I’m going to cosign you.

What is wrong w/some people?

I don’t care if you went through alot growing up, at some point, it’s time to grow up & act like you have some type of sense.

• Khrish August 27, 2009 at 10:32 am

Amen. I certainly don’t see anything they are doing that needs to be televised.

• Kai August 27, 2009 at 9:47 am

A Hot Ghetto Mess!…She needs to sit herself down somewhere having all those kids by difrent men…not a good look for anyone…sorry thumbs down on this one :(

• trixie August 26, 2009 at 2:20 pm

I like Neffe and I wish her all the blessings that God has for her. She has been through alot and now this is the light at the end of the tunnel for her. I just wish Frankie will act like a woman her age. She’s done enough partying, so now she should be a grandmother and the mother she wasn’t to her kids.

• UGOGIRL!! August 26, 2009 at 1:04 pm

I was really hestitant to watch Frankie and Neffe last night but I’m glad I did. Frankie looked really bad and Neffe has stepped up her game. She is really doing her own thing. Frankie looks like she’s bugging and drugging all over again.

After all that hard work I really hope they can make it through this.

• AirForceGirl August 26, 2009 at 12:15 pm

I respect Neffe as well. She has been through so much because of her mother. I do not respect her mother though. She seems to be the child and Neffe and Keyshia are the parents. I’m glad she is off drugs and all, but I really think she owes her family (children) a sincere apology for how she did them while they were growing up. She needs to be accountable for everything they went through, especially Neffe.

• Judd August 26, 2009 at 12:10 pm

I pray that the baby comes out attractive..

• Pisces August 26, 2009 at 12:27 pm

LOL! God’s gonna get you for that one! I just want to add that I also hope it is born healthy… drug/alcohol free!

• Judd August 26, 2009 at 1:46 pm

I’m sorry but God has other things to worry about in the world like murder, war, and injustice, rather than what I think about some so called celebritys.. It’s true, I hope the baby comes out half decent lookin.. Common I’m not the only one thinkin it, just being honest.. LoL

• Pisces August 27, 2009 at 11:17 am

LOL! Judd! You’re too funny!

• PINK WHITE August 30, 2009 at 1:36 pm

OK I WAS THINKIN THAT 2 I HOPE SHE IS A CHANGED WOMAN FOR THE KIDS SAKE

• KEEYSHA.J August 26, 2009 at 11:48 am

SHE BEEN PREG FOR A LONG TIME GEEZ LOL.

• Nunya August 26, 2009 at 10:14 am

Jay-Z’s sister??

• melissa jacobs August 26, 2009 at 1:29 pm

OMG…she does look like Jay’s sister…

• universitychick August 26, 2009 at 9:59 am

congrats neffe, you seem like a decent mother i just hope you dont run out of funds to provide for those chillen

• Monique August 26, 2009 at 9:53 am

You know, I normally despise ghettoness, but I really like Neffe. Don’t judge people until you know what they’ve been through. Better yet, don’t judge anyway. If you’ve watched Keyshia’s show from the beginning, you’d know that it’s a miracle that she is in the position that she’s in today considering the things her mother has put her through as a child and young adult. She is so battered. But I applaud her b/c she seems so sincere, unlike her mother, to want to be on the right track. She keeps having babies because she obviously has SERIOUS issues with men in her life and seeking love in the wrong places.

• dashayna August 26, 2009 at 11:04 am

GurL i agree with you..i like neffie yes i do..but she needs to stop 5 kids, 3 baby fathers…and just running around acting ghetto on tv…she keeps it real yes..and i do do do (need to say 3 times) respect her and how she works..but baby needs to focus on her life and getting her family together b4 going on tv…n stop having so many kids

• tanisha August 27, 2009 at 9:37 am

this is the best comment. i normally hate ghettoness too but i watched the show and neffe has been thru alot. you see her trying to do right by her children and make the best life for them. she took what keyshia gave her and turned it into a positive. unlike her mother that stays in the clubs acting a fool. completely embarrassing herself.

i wont be watching the show because i cant stand franki but neffe seems to be on the right track with her life. she was married to her daughters father. jaylen was from a off and on relationship and obviously she found love and happiness with soulow. congrats to neffe and after this no more kids.

• diva November 1, 2009 at 3:48 pm

I agree. Neffee has been through a lot. I think she is sincere in what she is trying to do with her life but continuing to have children is not the way to go. She didn’t need anymore children its obvious she still need to work on herself. Frankie is just ghetto and ignorant. She trying to relive her younger days that she missed. In the clubs, call herself being engage to some young man, looking a hot mess in those crazy wigs she wear! Its sad. All I can do is pray for them.

• LISA April 21, 2010 at 5:07 am

neffe and soulow arent even 2gether ne more she posted it on her twitter!

• Tamika August 26, 2009 at 9:40 am

Neffe must be really taking care of herself, she looks thinner pregnant than she did the first two seasons of “The Way It Is”.

• Octavia August 26, 2009 at 9:08 am

she looks terrible Keyshia Cole but the only decent looking one they both look like crack heads all those freakin kids what is the purpose wonder what she would’ve done if her sister never made it

• Pisces August 27, 2009 at 11:32 am

Isn’t she Bay Area/Oakland ghetto fabulous standing there in her mini silver preggers hoochie outfit and her stylish black LV bag?!

Come on, let’s give the girl her props!

• hanaboo August 26, 2009 at 9:05 am

who is this woman? keyshia cole sis? well anyway, not sure bout dat dress/thermal foil blanket! lol

• Meena August 26, 2009 at 9:02 am

I’m trying to live righteous so all I will say is blessings to Neffe and her family. She really seems like a sweet person.

• ModelChic August 27, 2009 at 2:21 pm

She needs a prayer, and maybe some good counsel, and no one to judge her. Black girl lost I tell you!! She just needs some guidance, and a trip to the alter.