ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

DAVID AND MERCY’S FUN IN THE SUN

mercydavid

David and Mercy, the children of singer Madonna, were photographed on the beach in Israel yesterday.  Click over to see pictures of Mercy,4, and David,3, having fun in the sun with  Madonna’s friend Guy Oseary.

spl120105_0152

Neither Madonna nor her older children Lourdes and Rocco accompanied David and Mercy on the beach excursion

Tags : Posted in : Madonna

23 Comments to “DAVID AND MERCY’S FUN IN THE SUN”

• gaelle March 1, 2011 at 9:50 pm

does she have a hairstylist?? madonna cant know how to braid like that lol but anyway shes adorable

• KAY September 16, 2009 at 2:46 pm

I DONT THINK THAT IS WEAVE IN HER HAIR HOWEVER IF IT IS …..OH WELL! THESE KIDS ARE HAPPY, HEALTH AND LOVED AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

• mom2two3885 September 14, 2009 at 4:30 am

Everyone saying their extensions but they may not be.. could it be that her hair just could be growing.

• Beach Babies: David & Mercy | FameCrawler | Babble Australia September 11, 2009 at 8:00 pm

[...] See more photos from BCK! [...]

• BB September 9, 2009 at 9:50 pm

It is just me, but that little boy looks like a little black Guy Ritchie–his adoptive dad.

He is a cutie.

• Monique September 9, 2009 at 5:01 pm

I don’t understand the need to criticize them constantly. If her hair were not done, then everyone would be screaming bloody murder. It’s done quite often and is taken care of (you can see how little hair she had when she was adopted, she was pretty bald, and now she has a lot more hair and its growing) and people are still complaining. Sometimes I wonder if there would be any criticism at all if the mother was not white. We need to get over that.

The kids are happy & loved, Mercy looks well-adjusted, they’re all healthy, and look how far these two kids have come. David was a sickly infant and now look at him thriving. Mercy was in an institution where she was one child among hundreds and now she gets attention and one-on-one time. I am happy for them and I hope they continue doing well.

• Lande Johnson September 9, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Thank you Truly, point well made.

• TRULY September 9, 2009 at 9:17 am

Why is it a hair issue all the time. If it is not combed it is a problem and if its combed it is a problem. We as black women should stop this madness. These kids are loved and that is all that matters. Also the look happy and healthy.

• BB September 9, 2009 at 9:48 pm

Truly, please school these people.

Goodness. My daughter has thin hair with thin sides—its called genetics!

Stop the hair madness black folk—

• PrettySanchez September 10, 2009 at 6:10 am

And sometimes it’s called damage. You can’t deny that! IMO children shouldn’t have extensions in their hair.

And this is coming from a NON-Black.

• Truth September 8, 2009 at 6:12 pm

Her hair doesnt look well kept to me. Look how the sides are peeling out!!! I dont call a receeding hairline good hair care!

• Lioness September 8, 2009 at 7:10 pm

My sentiments exactly, Truth- Mercy’s hairline looks like it’s receding. AND, I think those are extensions. Wish they would let her hair breathe once in a while, but it’s what she’s used to, I guess. Outside of that, Mercy and David are the cutest :-)

• PrettyDeuce September 9, 2009 at 8:44 am

Agreed. I believe they are extensions as well. I am happy Mercy looks like she is enjoying herself.

• PrettySanchez September 10, 2009 at 6:08 am

They are extensions. They need to cut her hair and begin again before they damage her hair follicles! I hate HATE to see little girls in extensions.

• Keke September 8, 2009 at 4:29 pm

I noticed baby girl’s really attended to. Just in the last two months her hair is much longer and it’s been done often. Looks like the two of them were having a great time.

• TRUTH September 8, 2009 at 4:13 pm

I absolutely love these babies!!

• SuZSoPiSceS September 8, 2009 at 3:55 pm

Looks like they had fun!

• Tamika September 8, 2009 at 3:17 pm

Someone is really caring for Mercy’s hair…look at how it is growing, it shows that she is healthy. Thank you Madonna!

• Beach Babies: David & Mercy | Famecrawler September 8, 2009 at 1:36 pm

[...] See more photos from BCK! [...]

• Kay September 8, 2009 at 12:47 pm

They are so cute. I love her little braids. Cute little girl!

• Toni September 8, 2009 at 12:17 pm

OMG the floats on their arms are just too much! How cute!

• Kai September 8, 2009 at 11:14 am

Awww….How cute is that?….I wish I could go to Israel :)

• BCKay September 8, 2009 at 8:13 pm

I was thinking the samething, maybe I’ll have a chance to go. It looks like they had lots of fun.