WATCH: NEW INTERNATIONAL ‘ANNIE’ TRAILER

NIVEA AND TOYA SUPPORT THE OMG GIRLZ

dsc_0316

A pregnant Nivea(who is rumored to be engaged to rapper Lil Wayne) and Antonia “Toya” Carter (the ex-wife of Lil Wayne) posed at a performance event for the OMG Girlz over the weekend.

dsc_0331

The event featured the OMG Girlz, a singing group which features the daughters of Antonia Carter(Reginae Carter) and singer  Tameka “Tiny” Cottle(Zonnique), and two young girls named Bahjah and Lourdes.

Photos:FreddyO

61 Comments to “NIVEA AND TOYA SUPPORT THE OMG GIRLZ”

• iphone 4s case December 5, 2011 at 9:24 am

something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

• Net Siparis April 10, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Very nice , thanks …

• Jimmy Wynn Jerseys April 5, 2011 at 7:00 am

Thanks for posting! I really enjoyed the report. I’ve already bookmark this article.

• Bo Jackson Jerseys April 5, 2011 at 6:54 am

Thanks for a great post and interesting comments. I found this post while surfing the web for Thanks for sharing this article.

• car game March 1, 2011 at 5:21 am

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

• diziizle March 1, 2011 at 4:47 am

I come and read constantly. very nice blog.Thank you.

• 8 Quart Slow Cooker January 25, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Greatsite Thanks for posting.

• prining machine November 1, 2010 at 9:54 am

Hi blog owner! I have a simple request. I was just googleing for some info on the topic and found this post. Some really cool stuff you wrote here. Can I please share this post on my new website I am workin¡¯ on? It would be great :) . I will check back again later to see what you answered. Thank you, Nina Wilson .

• sabrajah jones June 13, 2010 at 12:05 am

they got some cute pictures

• Marie June 5, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Nivea has about 3 to 4 children. Having all those children sometimes wears the pretty off of some folks. I agree, she used to be a true beauty but she made a huge morph when motherhood caught up with her. All she has to do is lose weight after she decides to stop having children, shape up and just maybe she will win herself back. Let’s just watch.

• Nikki April 15, 2010 at 12:05 am

nivea used 2 b so pretty. pregnancy does not carry well on her.

• jazzy jay September 15, 2009 at 12:11 am

omg nivea kind of look like toya only thing is her nose and if she wasn’t pregnant

• keke September 13, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Is there anybody else who finds something wrong with this picture!

• Jenieka Sylvester September 13, 2009 at 9:27 pm

i love the fact that nivea and toya are getting along for the kids i love tiny and toya show.

• krazychika September 12, 2009 at 10:17 pm

i like toya’s shirt

• Jay September 11, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Naw i dont agree! Toya is a idiot! She was married to Wayne and friends with Nivea. Nivea was the cause of their divorce, why would they be “cool”.

• PlainMean September 9, 2009 at 6:03 pm

I wonder how long it will take for Lil Wayne to get a tv show like Flavor of Love lol! Or maybe BET or VH1 will put all of his babies mamas into 1 house and make a show out of that. Nothing would suprise me. Lol did I mention how fine James Hardy is? My husband said he’s a sorry football player, and I had to ask who gives a damn!!!

• KEEYSHA.J September 9, 2009 at 10:38 am

I THINK ITS TIME FOR NIVEA AND LAUREN TO GO IN THEY ABOUT TO BURST LOL,IT WILL BE FUNNY IF THEY BOTH GO IN ONE WAYNE BDAY WHICH IS SEPT,27 LOL.
    ANYWAY TOYA LOOKS CUTE AND MADE YOUNG HERE BUT HER MAN IS CUTE HE IS WAY BETTER LOOKIN THEN WAYNE.

• Nubian Gift. SthLondon September 9, 2009 at 6:37 am

Is it me or does Lil Wayne seems to impregnate the same type of women, who look similar in face features.qute females.

• DeeDee September 8, 2009 at 11:01 pm

@ Sweet….i was being facetious….i know he isn’t either of those TECHNICALLY…*rolling my eyes*

• MsTrueWords September 8, 2009 at 8:20 pm

I think that it is nice to see that Nivea and Toya are trying to keep the peace, thats what i call real ass women because any other women would be trying to whoop each others a#@ because they have the same baby daddy. it takes a woman to get along with someone who is having a child by their first love but Toya has moved on and left the past in the past lets not judge them like you all said because they didnt know what kind of man Wayne really was and maybe he really is a good man them all of them we dont know because its their personal business even though when the cameras are on Wayne is like a male h$% there is no telling what type of man he really is when the cameras are off.

• Lola212 September 8, 2009 at 6:41 pm

I think its good that toya and nivea get along,since there kids are siblings and all theyre probably going to be seeing plenty of each other.I like that theyre keeping it classy

• ABCD123 September 9, 2009 at 8:31 pm

WHAT EVA.LOL.

• missjohnson September 8, 2009 at 6:39 pm

it’s good to see that these women are being mature towards one another. and no one should judge them because they can’t help that they’re apart of wayne tour of baby mama’s around the world. they didn’t know that he was being a rolling stone that’s his situation to deal with not theirs

• lacei September 8, 2009 at 6:28 pm

They should get along for the sake of the children,it should not be any beef between the two.toya and wayne will always have something special that none of his babymama’s could have with him.

• lala_boo September 8, 2009 at 5:49 pm

its good to see them getting along because they are all going to be sibling but y dont they just make a whos gonna be baby mama 5 or 6 club i mean its just disgusting

• MixtryMama September 8, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Nasty. Now insert Lauren London into this picture and whatever other females Lil Wayne’s impregnated and you have the “Lil Wayne’s Baby Mama Club!”

• secret ninja September 8, 2009 at 6:17 pm

ha! that’s funny as hell! i’m sure that will be an original BET movie…

by the way, i know pregnancy can be hard…but nivea is not carrying it well at all…

• scorpio September 8, 2009 at 4:36 pm

well at atleast they’re gettin along for the kids. But to be honest, if it were me i wouldn’t be anywhere near Nivea!

• SuZSoPiSceS September 8, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Aww those are cute school girl outfits.

• Hey Look, It’s The OMG Girlz! | Famecrawler September 8, 2009 at 3:03 pm

[...] more pics from the source: BCK! SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: “Hey Look, It’s The OMG Girlz!”, url: [...]

• Lady Jen September 8, 2009 at 1:33 pm

dEE DEE YOU’RE A CLOWN..TOO FUNNY…LMAO

• cathy b September 8, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Toya’s new man James is fine and I so happy for her, she deserves to be happy did I mention he is fine LOL!! she is cute too and they make such an adorable couple!!

• Sherley September 8, 2009 at 12:40 pm

I understand Toya’s new man maybe a step up from Lil Wayne due to looks, but just because he’s fine does not mean he’ll be better for her.

Just my opinion.

• Khrish September 8, 2009 at 1:36 pm

you are right. Have they been together long enough for him to be considered her man or are they just dating?

• Teri September 8, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Sherley, I know that’s right. Being ain’t got nothing to do with who good a man is. Hopefully he’s treating her right.

• JAC September 8, 2009 at 12:35 pm

The other two girls Bahjah and Lourdes are sisters and they are the daughters of Johnathan (one of the members of the group Silk).

Glad they are getting along, their children will be siblings. =)

• Toni September 8, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Good grief Nivea is swollen! BCK y’all should’ve posted the pics of Toya with her new boo James Hardy! He was there too with his fine self! Good job Toya!

• Latifah September 8, 2009 at 10:36 am

Did Nivea or Lil Wayne confirm that he is indeed the daddy? I know he’s claiming Laura London’s child.

• ModelChic September 8, 2009 at 9:32 am

Anybody know how close or far apart Nivea and Lauren’s pregnancies are?

• ModelChic September 8, 2009 at 9:23 am

It does my heart good this Tuesday morning to see two Black women trying to make the best of an awful situation. A photo can only tell so much though, so I wonder what relationships are like behind closed doors.
    I can also appreciate Lauren London for laying low and handling her own…on her own.

• dashayna September 8, 2009 at 12:08 pm

I so agree with u model chick..there kids are siblings they need to be friends

n toya new guy is ffffiiinnneeee. she need to hold on to that

• don't_trip September 8, 2009 at 9:10 pm

YES HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tanya September 8, 2009 at 9:12 am

it’s good to see them getting along. afterall, their children will be siblings and i think its important for the children to see the parents being civil.

• Ms P September 8, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Great they get along. I hope Nivea and Christina can still be this cool.

• Model September 8, 2009 at 9:07 am

That’s good their cool because their children are going to be siblings. Pregnancy does not do Nivea well…I wonder if she blew up w/ her other 500 kids(lol). But Toya is so pretty and her new man is an upgrade..Weezy who?

• DeeDee September 8, 2009 at 9:01 am

Interesting. Soon there will be a pic of Nivea posing alongside Lauren London both proudly sporting their baby bumps by the same man. Hell, why not a pic with them and Lil Wayne standing in the middle with each of his hands on their bellies with them all grinning from ear to ear. Just one happy bigamist family.

• freejdc1 September 8, 2009 at 10:32 am

You mean polygamist. No such thing as bigamist.

• AuntyVi September 8, 2009 at 12:18 pm

>>>> “No such thing as bigamist.” Ah, where did you hear that? Please read dictionary or encyclopedia.

A bigamist is a person who marries another person while still being lawfully married to another. Bigamy involves a person with two spouses, while polygamy is the condition of having several spouses

• DeeDee September 8, 2009 at 6:25 pm

freejdc1…..AuntyVi is right, there is such a thing and I did indeed mean bigamist as I originally stated when speaking of him Nivea and Lauren London….NOT polygamist, (although at the rate he’s going he could soon qualify for that as well)

• sweet September 8, 2009 at 7:33 pm

actually he’s neither one since he isn’t married. in order to be either a bigamist or a polygamist he has to be wed to qualify.

• freejdc1 September 8, 2009 at 10:34 am

You mean polygamist.

• Raquel September 9, 2009 at 7:08 pm

You need a dictionary! and the poster clarified what was posted is what they meant! bigamist

• getagrip September 8, 2009 at 2:28 pm

LOL@ DeeDee…

Toya looks like an idiot IMO. Here I go again to the left…I’m in no way saying that they should have a beef at all but I’ll just be damned if I’m going to be grinning all big in this pic w/ her esp when there is at least 1 maybe 2 other chicks that got this same baby mama status from Wayne THIS YEAR ALONE…she should be concerend about her kid and I’ll do mine. Let the daddy worry about the kids sibling relationship if its really that important to HIM! I’m just saying….

• cosmo September 8, 2009 at 8:54 pm

then you must be the biggest idiot because Toya’s man her sexi face, her beau was there and he is fine as HELL, look way better than Wayne. That is the problem with YOUNG girls! they don’t know when to become a WOMEN.

• cosmo September 8, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Toya was at that event with her man, she ain’t thinking about no Wayne.

• PlainMean September 9, 2009 at 12:47 am

And lawd, what a man he is… James Hardy! Go Toya!!! That thing there is just plain jaw dropping gorgeous. I just wanna rub his chest lol. That lil rodent/roach looking lil wayne, spreading his seeds, forget him. She should tell Nivea congrats and good luck.

• getagrip September 9, 2009 at 5:07 pm

Lmao–I guess anything is a step up from Wayne soooo fine isn’t a high bar to reach when that was where you started. And what does her man’s looks have to do w/ her and baby mama #2 or #3 or whatever number Nivea will be when those kids start dropping?

Ctfu–standards guys…get some.

• H~Boogie83 September 8, 2009 at 8:56 am

Thats really cool how Toya & Nivea are keeping str8. Thats Real women for you !!!!

• MrsUmar September 8, 2009 at 5:05 pm

I agree…

• Caryn September 10, 2009 at 5:25 am

I agree. Better for the kids. I wonder how Lauren London is doing.