PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

GOLDEN BROOKS APPEARS TO STILL BE PREGNANT

goldenbrooks

Actress Golden Brooks appears to still be pregnant. The actress attended the Celebrity baby gifting suite event over the weekend(September 19th) dressed in a slimming black dress. When last we saw Golden Brooks, she was sporting a rather huge bump(See picture of Golden Brooks in August of this year)

Golden Brooks is expecting her first child with actor D.B. Woodside this month, perhaps any day now. Stay tuned!

Tags : , Posted in : Bump Watch

18 Comments to “GOLDEN BROOKS APPEARS TO STILL BE PREGNANT”

• Zogie September 23, 2009 at 8:50 am

Wow we’re coming down so hard on Golden..we have to remember bad lighting, and flash can make anybody look a little messy. But she pregant and due any day now. To the rumors about her … I pray that she and her baby are okay.

• Judd September 23, 2009 at 8:18 am

Okay people we get it, most of yall think this picture looks very bad. It’s just one insignificant picture, okay well maybe there are a couple where she looks a bit messy. But who does look good 24/7, even in public. Besides she’s an actress not a model, she’s not expected to dazzle people.

• shesallthat September 23, 2009 at 4:50 am

i know that carrying around all that big baby is rough – but lawd! she can do much better!

• KEEYSHA.J September 22, 2009 at 11:02 pm

OMG LOOK AT HER SMH,ANYWAY ITS LOOKS LIKE SHE GOIN IN SOON SHE DROPPED.

• Andrea September 22, 2009 at 7:18 pm

After the baby is born would be a good time for a new look. Pretty woman but she needs a change. She been sporting the long weave for toooooooooooo long.

• MrsGrapevine September 22, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Thank God for this site. Someone just did a search on my blog “Golden Brooks Lost Baby”. I had to search and find out what was going on. Yes! She looks pregnant to me, too. I hope no one is starting a rumor that vicious.

• trixie September 22, 2009 at 3:24 pm

She doesn’t look pregnant to me in this picture. I don’t see a stomach from that angle, but hope she has a healty baby.

• Ms.Cruise September 22, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Everytime I see her she looks a mess ( I mean that in the nicest possible way).

I guess some people just don’t do pregnant well.

• DDonDiva September 22, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Why doe she look more pregnant in August?

• Brooks September 22, 2009 at 3:12 pm

I was thinkin the same thing cuz in the last BCK pic she was humongous,even her face looked swollen…now u can actually see her bone structure in her face. Either she delivered or she has lost weight.

• AuntyVi September 22, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Every time i see Golden Brooks i wonder if she is living right, she always looks a mess! She appears healthy(but to’ up) i hope her baby is healthy as well and i guess that’s all that really matters.

• Janay September 22, 2009 at 1:50 pm

she looked way better on Girlfriends…

• SuZSoPiSceS September 22, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Hope all is well. =)

• InnocentCorruption203 September 22, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Well……………I wish her a healthy and happy baby…………..

• Sherley September 22, 2009 at 12:55 pm

I didn’t notice the makeup because I was too busy focusing on her shoes. I hope they are comfortable because they are not faltering in the least bit. Sorry Golden. I know you are ready to bring that baby into the world.

• Toni September 22, 2009 at 12:27 pm

I’m not gonna lie, she looks like she just came out of labor. I think I stated my opinion nice enough. lol

• Latifah September 22, 2009 at 12:23 pm

Lawd, everytime I see this po child I just wantin’ drag her to the nears hair salon. And why does it look like she wiped baby powder under her eyes before leaving the house?…SHM She does look happy..good for her.

• Shayla September 22, 2009 at 12:16 pm

She hasn’t had that baby yet?