SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CHRISTINA MILIAN STRUTS HER BABY BUMP ON THE RED CARPET

dsc_0620

Over the weekend Producer The Dream and singer Christina Milian attended the 2009 BET Hip Hop Awards. The mom-to-be, who is nearly five months pregnant, wore a tight fitting black dress that revealed her growing baby bump.

christinapregnant

Photos:FreddyO

Tags : , Posted in : Bump Watch

35 Comments to “CHRISTINA MILIAN STRUTS HER BABY BUMP ON THE RED CARPET”

• singles dating February 14, 2011 at 7:16 am

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

• jessica April 1, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Smh a cute moment torn apart by “fashion experts” maternity clothes are from time when a woman had to hide pregnancy. pregnancy is a beautiful thing but it has its moments where ur body is leaking, ur swoleen, and ur face changes. LET HER FEEL PRETTY!!!! great pix n happy lil fam.

• tanja January 17, 2010 at 9:03 am

lol….well…she looks very happy and they look cute as a couple….but the outfits….it just made me laugh….she looks like she is at Doughboy and Rick´s party in BoyzIINTheHood in 1991….and he….I don´t know looks like his clothes been in the dry-cleaner for 10 hours

• aStyles November 21, 2009 at 1:01 am

I just don’t understand why they came out looking like that. On the other hand I wisht them the best and I hope the baby be happy&healthy.

• lilkunta October 22, 2009 at 9:52 am

I hope they married for LOVE not LUST.

Is Xtina ready to not only be mom to her child bu Terius’ 3 w Nivea?
    Is she ready to move to Atl?

I hope the truly discussed these things.

• Devinizzmom October 21, 2009 at 10:30 pm

awwwwwwwww the dream oing tyo be a cute pop

• kya October 19, 2009 at 8:38 pm

hope it lasts…………… hopefully not another cute single mum in the making

• KEEYSHA.J October 15, 2009 at 4:06 pm

SHE LOOKS CUTE MINUS THAT DRESS.

• Zogie October 14, 2009 at 8:36 am

One of the funniest pages in a while… the dress wasn’t the best choice.. For a lot of reason … 1 being she’s not a high school freshmen going to her first prom.. 2. She looks like she can’t breath..
    Dream couldn’t tell her she looked bad because he can’t tell his self such. She’s a banging chick… I’d give her a warning before I would start going in on her.
    P.s She looks soo happy…

• Marie October 13, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Christina is always in a fashion crisis all the time!!!! She needs a stylist. I like christina she just needs a stylist.

• mz. B October 13, 2009 at 5:28 pm

Cute Couple!!!! Congrads!!!!

• AirForceGirl October 13, 2009 at 2:20 pm

What are both of them wearing. Do they not have stylists? They both look rediculous. I do like her shoes, but he lloks like he is wearing a 7th graders outfit.

• Pisces October 13, 2009 at 6:37 pm

I agree. He looks way worse than her.

• Michelle October 13, 2009 at 11:40 am

For all we know The Dream like his women to look THAT WAY when they are pregnant. I mean, look at Nivea right now. She didn’t just all of a sudden decide to look a hot mess while she was pregnant. I am sure that when she and The Dream were married and both times she was pregnant BOTH of them thought it was okay to look that way. I am 27 weeks pregnant and I will rock a Tank Top and some jeans, because I HATE MATERNITY CLOTHES. Not everybody has the cash to trick off on Maternity Clothes, but Christina and Nivea do and did.
    So don’t blame them, HE should have asked ” have u seen that outfit, on you, in the mirror? No? Take a quick look?”

• JEERS! October 13, 2009 at 9:00 am

Hey Hey…No, no… That jacked up dress has got to go!
    Hey Hey…No, no… That jacked up dress has got to go!

• MrsUmar October 12, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Congratulations…

• Carib Gal October 12, 2009 at 10:34 pm

Stupid Idiaaat and she husband even worst to make de woman go out so. She obviously aint ready for no damn chile, ’cause she moving real selfish with that outfit deh. SMDHTIBO(shaking my damn head till it bruk off) lol

• Janay October 12, 2009 at 2:40 pm

she looks happy…

• REGINA NEL October 12, 2009 at 2:09 pm

she looks great and glowing but im not feeling that outfit at all its not ok to try to NOT look preggers when you are :-) the dream looks great too

• Tamara October 12, 2009 at 1:06 pm

i love how they are always holding hands

• MiMi October 12, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Those pantyhose hose have got to go…otherwise the outfit is okay but the hose killed it.

• Guess Who Dressed Up Their Baby Bump? | Famecrawler October 12, 2009 at 12:34 pm

[...] See more pics at BCK! SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: “Guess Who Dressed Up Their Baby Bump?”, url: “http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2009/10/12/guess-who-dressed-up-their-baby-bump/” }); Related Posts:Christina Milian’s Growing Baby Bump (PHOTOS) [...]

• K October 12, 2009 at 12:30 pm

She looks very happy and pretty, but I’m not feeling the dress.

• Tamara October 12, 2009 at 12:16 pm

0MG that baby is going to be just beautiful…whatever gender it may be. I think the dress is wonderful for her..she is saying she’s not hiding it and she looks so wonderful and happy

• And Were Off October 12, 2009 at 11:26 am

And I agree with…Brooks….she pulled it off. In later months she may not want to try that but it worked.

• Brooks October 12, 2009 at 11:23 am

I think she looks beautiful,cute & sassy.

• Lisa October 12, 2009 at 10:39 am

She’s beautiful and looks so happy. I can’t stand to see pregnant women with tight fitting clothes on stomach exposed. No one seems to buy maturnity clothes anymore. And, when will “The Dream” grow up and stop wearing a baseball cap whipped to the side and looks like it is two size too small? That jacket he is wearing looks like it is made out felt paper.

• BrwnSantiLove October 12, 2009 at 11:38 am

Sure that outfit doesnt look good, but why does pregnant women have to wear maternity clothes? Some women look okay with non-maternity clothes.

• MoNiQuE October 12, 2009 at 10:17 am

wtf was she thinking coming out her house in that get up

• Shayla October 12, 2009 at 10:00 am

That dress was not the best choice. I’m sorry but it’s the truth….On the other hand I do Love the shoes.

• Zariah October 12, 2009 at 9:36 am

Uh she couldn’t find a elegant maternity dress..it’s not like they can’t afford it that dress looks like…. I hate to see pregnant women with tight shirts on they think it looks sexy but it doesn’t.I mean pregnancy is a beautiful thing but some things are just NO. Either buy maternity clothes or buy regular clothes a size or two bigger it’s not that hard really. .

• dashayna October 12, 2009 at 9:35 am

not throwing shade, but i heard that she not 4/5 months, “people” claiming she farther along,

im not picking sides, just gonna tally up the months

• Deedra October 12, 2009 at 9:25 am

OMG She is getting big…I never seen her that big before

• NikNak October 12, 2009 at 9:23 am

I’m sorry, but that outfit Christina is wearing is not appealing. She looks like …

• InnocentCorruption203 October 12, 2009 at 9:22 am

Um………no comment on that “dress”! Her face is glowing and she looks very happy. I wish them a healthy and happy baby.