SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

RAPPER LIL BOOSIE AND DAUGHTER AT THE 2009 HIP HOP AWARDS SHOW

lilboosie

Rapper Lil’ Boosie, along with his daughter, attended the BET Hip Hop Awards ’09 on October 10, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia.

In all, Lil Boosie has six kids ages eight, six, four, three, two and one. Lil Boosie recently told HipHopDX that he would support his kids if they were to do the rap ” music thing.”

“Yeah I’d be happy to see them do it because I know so many people and I’ve made the mistakes that I won’t let them make. I know a lot of people to get them in the game and as far as directing their music and getting them a style. And my daughters, they models, they beautiful, so if they wanna do this that’s what they could do. But I wouldn’t pressure them to do nothing. I don’t pressure them to do nothing in the world. I just want them to find their talents.”

Photos:GettyImages/FreddyO

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

51 Comments to “RAPPER LIL BOOSIE AND DAUGHTER AT THE 2009 HIP HOP AWARDS SHOW”

• Dian March 11, 2014 at 4:47 pm

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am actually happy to read all at alone place.

• Microsoft Open Value March 11, 2014 at 5:59 am

As an enthusiast of information technology encourage all woman interested
    in IT at my blog. With of cognition professional describe I ask as well as tire different type equipment – beginning
    by with mobile phones, on very HP servers, IMB or Cisco.
    Good contacts with distributors accesses buy me to power gear lot before the premiere.

• Shopify Bonus Codes March 10, 2014 at 6:00 am

Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s actually
    fine, keep up writing.

• brithney jayne January 25, 2014 at 10:10 pm

bady boy het i foye big die wien got

• brithney jayne January 25, 2014 at 10:08 pm

webbie lil booie lil phat foxx bday boy i got woen got eon got woe

• lil boosie is free! August 21, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Yay! the best rapper ever is free!!! thank you universe! hes the best rapper!!! yay!!!

• Winford Gigger August 9, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Can I simply say what a aid to seek out somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know methods to convey a problem to mild and make it important. Extra individuals have to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre no more common since you undoubtedly have the gift.

• Pamela Paliotta August 6, 2013 at 4:58 am

An attention-grabbing dialogue is price comment. I believe that you should write extra on this subject, it may not be a taboo topic however typically persons are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

• Rafael Lashutva August 4, 2013 at 2:22 am

I�d need to examine with you here. Which isn’t one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a submit that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

• Kerry Angley August 2, 2013 at 2:44 am

I found your weblog web site on google and test just a few of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the superb operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for ahead to studying extra from you in a while!

• Manual Demonte July 23, 2013 at 1:59 am

Howdy i study your web site often and considered i would say all of the ideal for 2010!

• Trevanne Foxton March 6, 2012 at 12:01 am

I wish Lil Boosie was my husband. FREE BOOSIE BAD AZZ!

• Miss. Williams September 20, 2012 at 3:50 am

me too!

• sharonda January 8, 2012 at 6:09 pm

iviona cutee .. nd boosiee ! wit his sexi self ,, wee cn makee babys boo ,, jk lolxx .. bt keep yo head up niqqa wee got lovee foe youu out heree n memphis tn .. ndd I talked too god niqqa youu comenn homee (: free boosiee badxx asxx

• kittyhatch November 30, 2011 at 1:18 pm

free boosie

• ms.Keke August 22, 2011 at 12:42 pm

she is to cute she look just like you boosie

• KennyWadeMusic August 21, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Now that makes sense. Thanks for posting this.

• Frimpongmichael August 12, 2011 at 2:08 am

I lyk ur daughter,she is sooooo cute to me

• mr.bløødkilla July 31, 2011 at 5:24 pm

ayø diz mr.bløødkilla øn dis sh*T reppn fø BØØSIE BØØ ayø dø yø thang bruh and rep yøself i knø høw it is tø be løcced up im bouta start rappn myself you started out early im 15 in charlotte dees pple dnt kno me n yo stuggle da same sh*t happened to me wen you made dat song MY LIFE forreal i feel yo pain. C-SAFE 410 my n*gga KUWØØP imma start rappn myself jus kuz you did it

• j-savaqe June 26, 2011 at 12:15 pm

free boosie

• wymesha sirls May 27, 2011 at 12:37 pm

free boosie lol omg u marked her she luk just like u well have a wonderfull life keep liven it to da fullest n keep n touch wt god luv ya #one off yo bigest fans allways n for eva may god blese luv mesha pooh

• Rena April 28, 2011 at 10:00 am

Why condemn a young man, because of convict thats’s scared to do his time for the crime he committed. The prosecuters’ have no evidence and going on the word of another convict! This is ludacris! Where is the justice? Without any evidence, how can he get the death penalty? Ms. Hatch, your son needs another lawry who knows how to get the job done. It seems like he is working against Lil Boosie!

• amber March 31, 2011 at 2:26 pm

learn how to spell why you over there hating on lil boosie trust me he dont care cuz you dont like him who are you he dont show favortism to his kids why would he bring a one year old to an awards show and plus you dont know what the other kids had to do so please save all the negative comments thanks……..

• markevia April 18, 2011 at 1:51 pm

no i am 36 so who is this

• dasha tunstall March 25, 2011 at 10:19 am

she so pretty

• ms j January 16, 2011 at 10:52 pm

boosie you can have my babby if you want to why cuase i love you so much me and you got papper and yall haters stop being so mad at and you police need to stop chring to hold him down yall cant he just like blocks breck down bilde back up duh love you boosie cant wait to you get outttt love you miss j aka janiya

• ms j January 16, 2011 at 10:39 pm

i love mee some boosie he is so cute and his lilgirl look just like him go boy with yo bad self and like you say you might be gone but not forgotin we love you im mean i love you ms boosie bad azz

• vannah January 11, 2010 at 12:16 pm

i know rite people be hating on hiim they just need to back of him get off his back and give him some slack and also i think she is so cute and pretty mii future daugther i luv all his kids i would marry boosie

• #1BoosieFan December 10, 2009 at 4:01 pm

@ The Realest… STOP hating on Booosie. He has mentioned all his kids in his songs. The man only has custody of the oldest one and for you too know so much about him u seem to have left that out.. I dont know if ur one of the babymommas or what but go get a dictionary before you try to comment on my boo.@ MIRE..Boosie is famous for “Wipe Me Down”, “Better Believe It”, and “Independent”, “Do It Big”

• MIRE October 24, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Pardon me, but what rap songs have Little Boot’s made popular? I am not familiar with him nor any of his music. Thanks.

• amber March 31, 2011 at 2:27 pm

well get off here then

• markevia April 18, 2011 at 1:49 pm

you are you take to not me

• markevia April 18, 2011 at 1:52 pm

no i am he baby momama

• KEEYSHA.J October 15, 2009 at 4:00 pm

SHE REMINDS ME OF REGINAE ANYWAY SHE LOOKS LIKE HER DAD.

• MrsUmar October 12, 2009 at 11:30 pm

Beautiful little girl…

• Toni October 12, 2009 at 9:58 pm

I love her Ralph Lauren dress!

• SR October 12, 2009 at 9:21 pm

She is a cutie pie. Ahhhh.

• tight2def October 12, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Love seeing them bonding.

• Ivonne October 12, 2009 at 4:04 pm

I love Lil Boosie (but Webbie can get me pregnant 5 times! lol jk) and I’m happy to see him with his lil girl. She’s pretty and looks just like her daddy.

• Victoria IOfford June 10, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Girl i would take anyone i’m krazy about them both,his daughter Ivonia got the talent like him she throws some cold lyrics and she pretty black color like her dad,I know they miss him so much,That’s one thing he alway’s speaking bout his kidz and his girl so she must be real,kills my chances,(lol)

• Monique October 12, 2009 at 3:06 pm

His elbow is ashy as a mug in that 2nd pic. Lol. All that jewelry and forgot to put on Vaseline.

• mmmmhmmmmm October 13, 2009 at 10:18 am

Oh, lordy. That mess is funny! I’m crying I laughed so hard. Thanks, cuz I missed it the first time!

• Janay October 12, 2009 at 2:43 pm

i like her lil outfit…and she cute 2

• Tamara October 12, 2009 at 1:02 pm

my god does he have on enough jewelry. Invest all that in 6 college educations….smh

• markevia April 18, 2011 at 1:43 pm

do not haet that he have a kid

• BrwnSantiLove October 12, 2009 at 11:33 am

cute kid

• Gemini October 12, 2009 at 9:17 am

She is a lil cutie even though she looks like her father.

• H~Boogie83 October 12, 2009 at 9:09 am

Awwwww she is a pretty young lady !!!!

• Victoria IOfford June 10, 2012 at 8:59 pm

She is so beautiful,and he has some handsome boy’s.they are crazy about him,I just pray for the good lord to send him back to his kids and his fam.We love you Boosie,keep ya head up,don’t let the devil still your joy,like your song say (i’m still happy)waiting for the day you touch down you will b home soon.

• Deedra October 12, 2009 at 9:08 am