JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

IT’S A GIRL FOR REALITY STAR MONICA LEON

monicleon

It’s a baby girl for reality star Monica “Danger” Leon. Monica gave birth to her first child named Mayara on October 16th.

According to her publicist, “Monica Leon AKA Danger of VH1’s hit reality show, For the Love of Ray J, has delivered a beautiful, healthy baby girl. She and the baby are doing very well and want to thank everyone for praying for the baby’s safe arrival. Monica would like to thank her fans for their kind words of support. Monica would also like to send a special thanks to everyone who has helped with the advancement of her career.”

Monica was due to give birth on October 15th.

More details to come…

Tags : Posted in : Births

18 Comments to “IT’S A GIRL FOR REALITY STAR MONICA LEON”

• miss bee November 13, 2009 at 11:41 pm

congrats i bet the baby is pretty just like u

• ShaFeelinMii October 26, 2009 at 6:11 pm

That HOMIE SMASHER is CRAZY as Hell on the positive side i hope the baby slows and clam her DOWN she’s having a girl AND IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!!

• KEEYSHA.J October 23, 2009 at 7:41 pm

CONGRATS IM SURE SHES PRETTY.

• BrwnSantiLove October 20, 2009 at 10:26 am

Congrats on the baby girl…

• Klassy October 20, 2009 at 9:14 am

I concur with what Talitha said about the letting your past be your past and not to feed into negative comments. GOD Bless you and your daughter Monica (Danger)and to you Talitha continue to give good advice and remain BLESSED!

• Fine-N-Mellow October 19, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Congrats to her.

• coco October 19, 2009 at 8:23 pm

I think Ray was the pappi..

• Lisette October 19, 2009 at 6:14 pm

“Monica would also like to send a special thanks to everyone who has helped with the advancement of her career.”

That’s a weird statement to put into a birth announcement.

• Monique October 19, 2009 at 5:32 pm

She smashed the homies!!!!

• dashayna October 19, 2009 at 4:51 pm

i saw the baby shower pics, she had ray j there, i wonder if ray j was there wen she gave birth

• MoNiQuE October 19, 2009 at 6:36 pm

lol along w/ vh1

• Tinkerbell October 19, 2009 at 2:57 pm

she got big i bet that was a big baby and sometimes its not that either they just have big bellys. i want to see the baby and why is it that u never see gabriel(her fiance’ and baby’s father) with her?????

• ModelChic October 19, 2009 at 10:13 am

Congrats on the new life :) Monica looks decent here. Lets hope motherhood levels ‘Danger’ out.

…{side note}Its funny how people get publicists after doing a reality show.

• Brooks October 19, 2009 at 4:31 pm

lol…I was thinkin’ the same thing bout the publicist. Anywat congrats to her and ur avatar pic is too precious.

• TALITHA October 20, 2009 at 5:51 am

Congrats Monica,

Enjoy your beautiful little girl. Don’t worry or feed into everyone’s negative commets. Everyone has a past. And who are we to judge, everyone makes bad choices, it’s how we deal with them and how we learn from them. I’m 37 years old and I’m a mother of six children and a grandmother of 4 little girls and I’ve have been married for 18yrs and when I was pregnant with my first child name Xavier, ” he was the result of me being raped” I was 15, it wasn’t his fault or mine, but I can tell you that he was and is the best part of me, and I can lift my head up high and be proud of my son. I will not accept pitty on me for the circumstances that was not by my choice . I feel that the lord blesses us with circumstances, it’s how we handle what he has given us and if you let peoples opinons define you they win, but you defined your own destiny . I have faith in you. Enjoy your little girl, they do grow up fast.

Monica, there will always be HATERS, but it’s how you handle them. The lord and kindness will always win. I know you are and will be a wonderful mother. God bless you. Please cherish and enjoy every moment with your little girl, they grow up so fast.

Sincerley,

Talitha Lazenby

• LisaLisa October 19, 2009 at 10:11 am

Didn’t she have a tat on her face?

• onnum2 October 19, 2009 at 12:28 pm

yeah she did. I think I see it partially on the left side of her face from this pic.

• Theyknow October 19, 2009 at 12:35 pm