TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

IMAN AND LEXI OUT AND ABOUT

imandaughter

Model Iman and her daughter Alexandria Zahra “Lexi” Jones,9, ran a few errands in the East Village of NYC yesterday.

91108m3_iman_b-gr_041

Lexi is Iman’s daughter with her husband, musician Davie Bowie a.k.a David Jones.

Iman also has another daughter named Zulekha Haywood from a previous relationship.

91108m3_iman_b-gr_031

Photos:Bauergriffin

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

34 Comments to “IMAN AND LEXI OUT AND ABOUT”

• Tatiana July 23, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way
    in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

• iPad Giveaway February 20, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Hi there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

• Kat June 11, 2011 at 9:51 am

Google mixed race somali. It seems somali’s have weak genes.

• Rikki April 23, 2010 at 1:58 am

This is the first picture of Lexi that I could really see her face and that made me think “She looks kind of like Duncan Jones” ( you know, if she were male and nearing forty), which isn’t a surprise really since he’s her half-brother but still, I would have thought she’d look a bit more like her mother.

• Pauline April 5, 2010 at 5:50 pm

The child is just as much white as she is black. How about we all drop the whole black/white thing and just say we are all…human beings.

She is lovely.

• Lia November 21, 2009 at 1:40 am

WOW. What’s up with Iman’s feet?

• tgirl November 14, 2009 at 10:11 pm

She clearly takes after her dad, cause her mom is not easy on the eyes, never has been.

• Raquel November 13, 2009 at 1:46 am

Lexi is a combo of both parents for sure. But while Iman is a beautiful woman it is apparent that years of modeling have taken toll on her feet. WOW, un uh Iman flip flops and those feet are NOT the business.

• Brittney November 11, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Jeez, why I am so not looking at that lady’s feet,lol. Her daughter is lovely and so is mum. Nahla, where is she? I see some of you mentioned her name. She is such a doll, I love seeing her.

• Lioness November 11, 2009 at 6:30 pm

She looks like her dad. Beautiful little lady.

• Riley November 10, 2009 at 8:48 pm

“Isnt it amazing how these darker sistahs whom have babies by white men children come out same complexion as Nahla? yet Nahla mom is biracial,light and her father is white,hmmmmmm. Just saying….amazing, isnt it?”
    - Lol. No it isn’t amazing. There is no rule with genetics. The children can come out lighter or darker whether the mother or father is black/white.

• BB November 10, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Riley, I am with you. Amazing? Huh? What was the point,really,,,,

• Khrish November 11, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Who cares what color they come out!

• Riley November 10, 2009 at 8:44 pm

Woah!!! Look at Iman’s feet!

• Kiki November 10, 2009 at 7:58 pm

Here is a recent picture of Zulekha.

• Luvbug November 10, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Omg, Lexi is so gorgeous……when did she get so big? I remember her skipping in front of her parents around the age of 3 or 4 yrs old. Isnt it amazing how these darker sistahs whom have babies by white men children come out same complexion as Nahla? yet Nahla mom is biracial,light and her father is white,hmmmmmm. Just saying….amazing, isnt it?

• AirForceGirl November 10, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Lexi looks just like her dad. She’s pretty. Not that her Mom is not beautiful too. I just think she favors her Dad more than her Mom.

• Lisette November 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Iman’s daughter Zulekha is not just “from a previous relationship.” Iman was married to ex-NBA player Spencer Haywood who is the one who really raised their daughter Zulekha. Google “Zulekha” and read the quotes in the Mom From H*ll article. I hope the quotes aren’t true. However, Zulekha used to be overweight so it’s possible her mother was embarrassed. Fortunately they seemed to have patched things up because Zulekha now works for Iman Cosmetics. BCK should post the throwback pic of Iman and Spencer when they were expecting Zulekha. It is a very beautiful photo.

Anyway Lexi is cute and Iman has said she does want to be in the modeling/fashion industry. Iman says she has to finish school first. Good for her!

• Toya November 10, 2009 at 8:50 am

Good morning BCK!! WOW David Bowie and Iman’s daughter is STUNNING…Just another gift from GOD. Aren’t children blessings?! ALL CHILDREN!!

• mea November 10, 2009 at 8:46 am

Lexi is adorable and I always believed Iman and David Bowie made a beautiful couple and are still going strong. Lexi looks very happy and well adjusted. We will be hearing about Lexi going into the business of entertainment later in life.

• Nicky November 10, 2009 at 2:39 am

Lexi is gorgeous, she’ll probably be a supermodel when she grows up.

• Khrish November 10, 2009 at 9:11 am

has her oldest daughter ever lived with her?

• Lizbet November 9, 2009 at 11:31 pm

All those years of walking the runways seems to have given Iman terrible bunions. Check out the last photo where she is kissing Lexi, yikes. And before you call me a hater my eyes were drawn to her feet in flip flops when the rest of her was so bundled up. It seemed an odd pairing. Regardless, beautiful family.

• Clarissa November 10, 2009 at 10:37 am

Dang I didn’t even notice until you said something…Her feet look awful

• Virgie November 9, 2009 at 11:17 pm

I can see her dad (David Bowie) in her.

• Sane November 9, 2009 at 10:45 pm

Cute child!( side thought: I thought Iman was gonna keep those feet covered. )

• BrwnSantiLove November 9, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Beautiful mom and pretty girl

• Pisces November 9, 2009 at 9:21 pm

Lexi is cute. I think Halle Berry’s Nahla will resemble Lexi as she grows.

• Kayla November 10, 2009 at 12:04 am

I thought the exact same thing as soon as I saw that picture.

• Deedra November 9, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Her daughter is GORGEOUS just like her

• Kweenie November 9, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Beautiful daughter!

• Kiki November 9, 2009 at 7:58 pm

She seems to dote on Lexi. I think she learned a hard lesson from her strained relationship with her oldest daughter.

• Natahlee November 9, 2009 at 7:11 pm

I don’t know why but I didn’t know she had a child so young.
    But she is beautiful.
    I would love to see a picture of her other daughter too.

• Aliya November 9, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Lexi is BEAUTIFUL!I have not seen pictures of her for a while!Good looking family!:)