SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THROWBACK TUESDAYS: T-BOZ AND DAUGHTER CHASE

tboz

Singer T-Boz a.k.a Tionne Watkins  is pictured with her daughter Chase Anela Rolison nearly nine years ago.

Click here to see more recent pictures of Tionne and daughter Chase(born October 20th, 2000).

Tionne recently opened up about her battle with a brain tumor. Tionne says that her daughter motivated her to stay strong.

“I have a daughter I have to raise and I need to be here for her. You know what I mean? So it was like I want to live and they made that possible,” Watkins said of undergoing surgery to remove the tumor.
(Click here to read more)

Photo Source

Tags : Posted in : T-Boz

14 Comments to “THROWBACK TUESDAYS: T-BOZ AND DAUGHTER CHASE”

• futurestar January 12, 2011 at 6:47 pm

t-boz you have a beautiful baby angel.will you do a solo album 2011 i have always been a fan of tlc.

• Tiana November 12, 2009 at 5:15 pm

I’m I the only one who notices it says “born October 20th,2009″? Lol. I’m happy T-Boz was able to recover. She’s def a strong person and an inspiration to many that know her stoy. Best wishes to her and I love this pic, they both look pretty.

• Felicia November 11, 2009 at 11:21 pm

My prayers are with T-Boz and her daughter Chase. Keep the faith and stay strong.

• Khrish November 11, 2009 at 7:12 pm

All the best to TBoz and her daughter. I loved TLC and she was always my favorite of the trio. Stay strong.

• Ms'girl November 11, 2009 at 11:04 am

I love me some T-Boz. She is such an inspiration to my daughter who is 12 also has sickle cell and had brain surgery in 2007. Scrubs is my daughters favorite song.

• CalaLilly November 11, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Wow, what a parellel.

Best to you and your daughter.

• Ms'girl November 12, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Thank You!!:)

• KEEYSHA.J November 11, 2009 at 9:58 am

CUTE PIC,AND IM GLAD T-BOZ STILL HERE TO TAKE CARE HER BABY.

• BrwnSantiLove November 10, 2009 at 9:08 pm

Beautiful mom and daughter

• Brooks November 10, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Cute little girl. She looks just like Mack 10.

• Janay November 10, 2009 at 6:53 pm

T-Boz has great strength…and this is a great pic of her and her daughter.

• BB November 10, 2009 at 5:51 pm

Love T-boz. She was always my favorite of TLC and the prettiest in my eyes though the talk usually fell on Chilli in that respect.

God bless her. I had no idea she was going through this, so glad the surgery appears to be a success. I knew about the sickle cell and would get so mad when I’d hear an errant disc jockey or random person talk about how tired she was looking at times…imagine.

Stay strong for that gorgeous daughter of yours. You have many fans and I am one of them.

• tight2def November 10, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Loooove T-Boz and her impeccable strength.

• universitychick November 10, 2009 at 7:17 pm

me too, i remember hearing her talk about about the early days on tour, she said she would get so tired and almost pass out…couldn’t of been me, not even if i was livin my dream and tryna get money.