SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CANDID: SLEEPING BEAUTIES

monicason2

Singer Monica relaxes and enjoys a nap with her son Romelo,1. Ever wondered what makes this mom of two emotional?

“I don’t like to see children hurt or in need. I don’t like to see people troubled or without, I don’t like to see death. Some things make me emotional in a good way. When my son [Rocko] does well in school, I get real emotional because that’s a testament to what I’m feeding him at home on a daily basis as far as knowledge goes. I wasn’t so emotional until I had my first son.”(source)

The singer and her family members can be seen every Tuesday at 10 PM/ 9C on reality show Still Standing.”

Click here to watch episodes 1&2 of Still Standing

Photo:BET

Tags : Posted in : Monica Arnold

30 Comments to “CANDID: SLEEPING BEAUTIES”

• wanya johnson January 20, 2011 at 11:17 am

BEEP,BEEP YOULL LOOK CUTE WHEN YOULL SLEEP,SLEEP**

• lashay November 28, 2009 at 11:54 pm

at lil boy is o cute

• JASMINE November 24, 2009 at 1:02 am

THIS WAS NOT A PHOTO OR A STAGED PHOTO OPT. IT WAS A REAL MOMENT……..ITS A STILL FROM HER SHOW.. SHE LOVES HER SONS AND TAKES THEM EVERYWHERE SHE GOES….SO THE REASON SHE IS DONE UP IS BECAUSE SHE HAD JUST PERFORMED IN EPISODE 3 IN ALABAMA AND WHEN SHE GOT OFF STAGE AND GOT BACK ON HER BUS HER SONS WERE REACHING FOR HER… SHE LAYED THE BABY DOWN ON HER CHEST AND LIL ROCKO NEXT TO HER. AND LIKE A GREAT MOTHER SHE THOUGHT NOTHING OF HER FACE OR WARDROBE, ONLY HER BABIES COMFORT SO U GOTTA LOVE THAT. HER SONS ARE ADORABLE AND THEY DO HAVE BEAUTIFUL FEATURES AND HAIR. SHE POSTED HER DAD ON TWITTER AND THE HAIR AND STRIKING BLUE EYES WERE STRAIGHT FROM HIM.. NO BIG DEAL……..ANYWAY I LOVE THE SHOW AND LOVE THE POSITIVITY . AND I LOVED TO SEE HER ROCKO, LIL ROCKO AND ROMELO BONDING….SEEING THEYRE BOND FOR MYSELF WAS A GREAT REMINDER THAT WE ARE NOT THE JUDGE. AND SHOULD NOT TRY TO BE… SHE ALSO TREATS PEOPLE WELL AND I TRULY RESPECT THAT BECAUSE MANY CELEBRITIES DONT SEE HOW IMPORTANT WE THE PEOPLE ARE

• mea November 23, 2009 at 10:24 am

I have watched every episode of Monica’s show and it is just so real, I do like it. And, I like the way she balances work and family. She does a great job. It is unfortunate that she suffers from high blood pressure but I can say she is taking care of herself by getting the medical care she needs and trying to eat right. It is not easy especially living in Georgia where soul food is just delicious. Her sons Rocco and Romelo are well mannered and 100% playful kids. They are going to be great. Also, her fiance Rocco is apart of the show which makes it great. He is a normal guy even though he is a well known rapper and getting his start, he is a normal family guy that makes it easy for her, because he is a part of taking care of the boys and their upbringing. Also, the rest of her family, including her manager.cousin Melinda and her mother and aunt. She is blessed with great family and friends. Lots of LOVE. Great blessings to Monica and her family.

• XAMAICA November 15, 2009 at 11:54 pm

@LEO, I COULDN’T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!, HAVE YOU SEEN THE TOPIC AN PUFFY’S DAUGTHER CHANCE AND HER MOTHER AND BORIS KUDJO’S FAMILY?….WILL HAVE YOU LOL..

• sabrina November 15, 2009 at 10:14 pm

he is very not good to me

• Felicia November 15, 2009 at 10:04 pm

I love this photo of Monica and her son.

• JUJUBEANS November 15, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Yall are hating fareal. Monica is rich like me and yall are poor no life people.

• Brittney November 15, 2009 at 11:53 am

Monica is a wonderful mum with two beautiful little boys. That pic touches my heart so.

• iamsam November 15, 2009 at 10:01 am

@Leo I know been here for a minute, it gets stupid sometimes. lol

• Dree November 14, 2009 at 11:04 pm

love this chick

• iamsam November 14, 2009 at 2:49 pm

The babys hair is not done up, he has a hair cut and thats his real hair, Monica does not use relaxers, she uses designer hair products, she has the type of natural hair that don’t need relaxers, her father is half white and the baby got the genes. Whats wrong with you people? Who would do a baby’s hair? He is just one.

• dashayna November 15, 2009 at 9:10 pm

lol, ha ha. r u serious no!! LOL what brought up that comment lmao. The fact that its a hair topic doesn’t offend me or annoy me. The fact that she is talking about a 1 year old baby BOY getting a relaxer now that is hilarious

• BB November 14, 2009 at 12:37 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad pic of Monica–she always is “on”. I am not bragging about this because I try not to get hung up on a lot of superficial things, but go to give it to her and every pic I have seen of her two little boys look like they stepped out of a kids wear ad–they look great and well taken care of.

I remeber her from her Miss Thang days, lol–still got that cd. Not following or so much a fan now, nothing personal, but it is good to see her still on the scene…have not caught the show

• Monique November 14, 2009 at 3:16 am

C’mon Monica, I love you girl, but keep it real. Call it what it is: a beautiful photo op. Your hair hair is done and you have on a FULL face worth of make-up.

PS Your kids are gorgeous.

• babygirl November 14, 2009 at 12:24 pm

So what? You have never fallen asleep in make-up before? she was taking a nap-it’s from episode 2. They filmed her because it’s realtiy televison so not a big deal. This woman is great. She has beautiful kids and most of all, she appears to be very humble. I love the pic. Thanks, BCK!

• kimberlie November 14, 2009 at 4:27 pm

not really all that appears is a woman trying to look good for the media but also like a humble mummy role model type
        Celebs wat do you expect

• BrwnSantiLove November 13, 2009 at 9:59 pm

Aww that’s fricken adorable Mom/Baby pic!

• KEEYSHA.J November 13, 2009 at 6:58 pm

CUTE PIC.

• sabrina November 15, 2009 at 10:16 pm

i see that to in her

• jae November 13, 2009 at 6:30 pm

That is a beautiful picture. I really like Monica, its nice to see this side of her. Motherhood seems to have made her all the more fabulous.

• scorpio November 13, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Dashayna

I didnt notice that until you pointed it out! But, this pic is still cute.

• dashayna November 13, 2009 at 3:52 pm

i wonder is she is between shows she is sleeping with a face full of make up.

• Latifah November 13, 2009 at 11:41 pm

Girl, I go to sleep and wake up lookin just like this every day…..yeah right I wish.

They look so cute together.

• Ridingfinest November 13, 2009 at 3:42 pm

I love Monica and everything she stands for. Her children and her family is means a great deal to her.

• fizzy November 13, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Beautiful photo…

• trixie November 13, 2009 at 1:35 pm

I love Monica and her show. I love her spirit that she expresses on her show. She has a beautiful family. Love the picture.

• Jessica November 13, 2009 at 1:16 pm

I love her hair. Very nice.

• Realist November 13, 2009 at 1:14 pm

That’s my girl…beautiful picture.

• isaidit November 13, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Mo and Melo looks so peaceful.