TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

JERMAINE JACKSON’S SON IS A MODEL!

jaafar49

Jaafar(sometimes spelled Jaffar) Jackson,13, the son of singer Jermaine Jackson, is well on his way to making a name for himself. Jaafar, whose mom is Alejandra Oaziaza, recently took some modeling pics. Click over to see more pics.

jaafar51

{Thanks GamesChiic}

42 Comments to “JERMAINE JACKSON’S SON IS A MODEL!”

• brianna July 25, 2010 at 5:33 am

he’s is so cute!

• Che July 17, 2010 at 9:00 am

Nobody has to agree with me but Jaafar kind of looks like MJ Junior aka Prince. Just darker in every way. You can see it more in pics without the sunshades.

• Amani Reader June 7, 2010 at 1:28 pm

He is so cute he looks just like his dad.

• fan March 9, 2010 at 5:42 pm

OMG!! he looks like his DAD!!! he is so seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy!!!!! he kind of looks like his uncle michael back in the day when the jackson 5 was on.

• Jaafar's future wife August 18, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Fan this is just what I have to say to you back off

• Sandcrab January 4, 2010 at 3:59 pm

He looks a whole lot like his uncle Micheal.

• ms. shawn December 4, 2009 at 11:09 pm

OK JERMAIN SON JAAFAR WHAT A CUTIE BUT I HAVE A QUESTION IN RECENT CELEBERITY NEWS RANDY JACKSON JERMAIN BOTHER HAS A DAUGHTER GENIEVEA AND BOTH OF THESE KIDS HAS THE SAME MOTHER IS THIS TRUE?

• =] November 29, 2009 at 3:03 am

JERMAINE LOOKS LIKE PLASTIC!! LMAO

Jaafar on the other hand is very cute!

• mea November 23, 2009 at 9:35 am

Jaafar is a really cute little boy. But, the modeling business is a hard business to get into and to maintain if you do not have proper connects. I think modeling for Jaafar is 50/50 because, it could be a passing fad or a serious career, it is still too early to tell. But, I wish him the best and to see a young black male seek something positive at an early age is fabulous. I just hope modeling is all his idea and no one elses (FYI) He does have a lot of influence and great talent in the family he was born into. I wish him well.

• Liane November 20, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Yeah Jafar!! I wish you look cutie pie!! WE need more people of color in the business…you definatley have the looks! Stay focused and work hard!

• KEEYSHA.J November 19, 2009 at 5:34 pm

HE IS SO CUTE HES GOING TO HAVE IT GOING ON WHEN HE GETS OLDER.

• Jaafar's future wife August 18, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Leave him alone he is taken he is mine

• BrwnSantiLove November 18, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Cute young man.

• krazychika November 18, 2009 at 5:43 pm

he’s so cute!

• Shell November 18, 2009 at 3:53 pm

HE IS SO HANDSOME WITHOUT THE GLASSES. GOOD LUCK, I WISH HIM WELL

• Melissa November 18, 2009 at 11:44 am

CUTE KID…PLEASE DON’T EVER USE THE STUFF YOUR DADDY USES ON HIS

HEAD! JERMAINE LOOKS SO WEIRD AND PLASTIC.

• Kinereth November 18, 2009 at 11:58 am

LOL!!!!

• Pisces November 18, 2009 at 11:22 am

It is so refreshing to see something positive about the Jermaine Jackson kids saga. I hope Jaafar adds college to his resume in the future, too! Good for him!

• Khrish November 18, 2009 at 10:48 am

He is really a very handsome young man. Hope him all the best in his endeavors. Wish BCK would give us updated pictures of the oldest 3 that are Gordy-Jackson.

• Pisces November 18, 2009 at 11:00 am

Hi Khrish. Just wanted to say hello and wish you a Happy Holiday season to you and yours.

Jaffar is nice looking and it’s great to see him making good use of the family brand. His Dad and his uncles were making pay checks at his age.

I hope the best for him and that he will be a better man than his Dad as far as how he treats women in the future and in saving his money!

;)

Love ya, Khrish!

• Khrish November 18, 2009 at 11:46 am

Hi PISCES! Been reading your posts and have missed you and Toya. I still enjoy reading about the children of the stars and finding out about families that I didn’t know exsisted. Have been asking for pictures of D.L. Hugley’s family as I have never seen them, but hear him talk about them. Back to spending more time at the National Gov. Site and watching the president in the Far East and the First Lady doing good works as well as following Healthcare Reform and the trial set for New York. Always come here everyday to relieve some of the stress from that.

Hope you good wishes for this holiday season.

• Pisces November 18, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Khrish, thanks for talking back and forth with me. You and I know we love dishing about Jermaine and his brood! Keep on having fun here and at other sites..I do too!

• Khrish November 18, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Wonder if this son’s money will go into a trust or if Jermaine gets his hands on it. Hope for the trust. LOL

• PrettyDeuce1908 November 18, 2009 at 8:04 am

He looks like Michael, when Michael was a boy. He is very handsome.

• BCKFAN November 17, 2009 at 11:52 pm

He looks like his uncle Mike

• Luvbug November 17, 2009 at 7:54 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW, DO UR THANG LITTLE MAN JACKSON. HE IS TO HANDSOME, LOOKING LIKE JERMAINE.

• Jaafar's future wife August 18, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Aww I no right back off jaafars is mine

• missnonofyourbusiness November 17, 2009 at 7:07 pm

WAIT ONE MINUTE, I JUST OBSERVED JERMAINE’S SON AND HE DOES LOOK A LITTLE LIKE MJ ABOUT THE MOUTH. STILL, HE LOOKS DIFFRENT FROM THE JACKSON KIDS.

• Kinereth November 17, 2009 at 7:39 pm

You’re right. He does resemble MJ. Jaafar is a handsome young man. I think he’s the best looking of all Jermaine’s kids. I hope he succeeds in whatever he chooses to do in life…he looks like he’s got star quality to me…

• softy November 17, 2009 at 8:41 pm

I agree, he does have star quality.

• Kinereth November 17, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Does anyone know what Jermaine’s older children are doing now?Jerrmaine Jr, Autumn, Jaimy, Dawn, Jeremy and Jourdynn?

• Iris November 17, 2009 at 9:01 pm

same here! but his kids with his ex Hazel theyy are BANKIN
        aint like they have to do anything lol but
        i think his son Jayme he’s in the music buisness with his cousin jackie’s son Dealz and Jermaine Jr and Autumn i have no idea.

• missnonofyourbusiness November 17, 2009 at 7:05 pm

EXCUSE ME MISS SOFTY, U MUST NOT HAVE SEEN JERMAINE’S CHILDREN BY HAZEL GORDY, HIS EX-WIFE, THEY ALL LOOK LIKE JERMAINE MORE THAN THIS CHILD HERE. I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM ALL IN YEARS SO I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD OR BAD LOOKING. THIS CHILD DOES NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE A JACKSON TO ME. HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE’S OFFSPRING, NOT ONE OF THE JACKSON CLAN I GREW UP WITH. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY. ANYWAY, HE IS A CUTIE.

• softy November 17, 2009 at 7:32 pm

Jermaine Jr. looks more like a Gordy, and also resembles his Uncle Randy to me. Jai’s brother Jaimy looks a little like his dad Jermaine, but he mostly resembles the Gordy family as well.Jermaine Jr. is my Facebook friend, so I have seen recent pics of him and he definitely favors the Gordys. Jaafar definitely has that Jackson look, just lighter-skinned.

• Sunshine November 17, 2009 at 8:38 pm

I agree with you Jermaine Jr. definatley looks like a Gordy. Jaafar looks so much like Jermaine with some Mike thrown in. There is a video on youtube of a Jackson 5 interview and Michael looks so much like Jaafar. Beautiful family indeed.

• softy November 17, 2009 at 6:39 pm

If he is going to be a model BCK, you should start spelling his name correctly. It’s Jaafar, not Jaffar.

• Kim November 17, 2009 at 6:33 pm

A lot of the Jackson kids have modeled: Steveanna (Randy’s Daughter), Brandy (Jackie’s daughter), TJ (Tito’s son) was approached to model professionally) and I don’t know who else. This doesn’t surprise me.

• softy November 17, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Jaafar looks more like Jermaine than any of his other children.

• janelle November 17, 2009 at 5:19 pm

He’s a handsome boy. I wish him luck in the future. The Jacksons are a good-looking family.

• Toni A. November 17, 2009 at 6:19 pm

I concur!

• GivetheStoreAway November 17, 2009 at 6:29 pm

I agree. Cute boy, his father use to be quite handsome once upon a time as well as the other Jackson clan. Jackie, Marlon, MJ need I go on. Not a bad looker in the bunch and the next generation seems to have hit the genetics lottery in terms of looks. Now that HISstory :-)

• Caren December 24, 2009 at 3:56 pm

exactly what i think!
      i believe that all of
      the jacksons are really
      good-looking :)