SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

GENEVIEVE JACKSON AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

genevieve

Singer Genevieve Jackson,19, the daughter of singer Randy Jackson and designer Alejandra Oaziaza, arrived at the 2009 American Music Awards on November 22, 2009 in Style. The soon-to-be twenty year old, born December 3rd, 1989,  is an up and coming singer. So are you wondering which legendary singer(besides her dad) inspired Genevieve to want to become a performer? According to her biography, her uncle, the late Michael Jackson:

When she was eight, she traveled to London to join her uncle Michael onstage in front of thousands of people. The experience inspired her, and she knew in her heart that she wanted to be a performer. A year later she began her vocal training with the legendary vocal coach Brenda Lee Eager who has worked with the likes of Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, and Prince. Genevieve cherishes the time she has spent over the years accompanying her aunt Janet to studio recordings and numerous video shoots and rehearsals.

Check out:
Genevieve’s Myspace page

22 Comments to “GENEVIEVE JACKSON AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS”

• misnonofyobusinez December 3, 2009 at 7:34 pm

TO ME, RANDY’S DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE HIM A LITTLE. FIRST OF ALL, I DID NOT KNOW RANDY HAD ANY CHILDREN AT ALL. BUT APPARENTLY HE WAS NOT GIVING THIS YOUNG LADY’S MOTHER WHAT SHE NEEDED BECAUSE SHE SLIPPED AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT INTO JERMAINE’S ARMS AND BED. I BLAME HER FOR HAVING KIDS BY TWO BROTHERS. YOU KNOW THAT OL SAYING, A WOMAN HAS TO ALWAYS BE THINKING WITH HER HEAD BECAUSE A MAN DOES NOT WHEN SEX AND EMOTIONS ARE INVOLVED.

• ashley December 3, 2009 at 7:34 am

I think that Genevieve is very pretty. She’s a cute little chococlate girl! She looks just like her daddy!

• Liane November 25, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Anabelle, yes Genevieve is the spitting image of Randy. I’m perplexed others dont see it. Her sister is beautiful as well Steveanna Shaffe-Jackson. Both look like Jacksons and look exactly like Randy no 2nd guessing there.

• Stormy November 24, 2009 at 5:26 am

She reminds me of her grandmother, Katherine. She is beautiful & does look older then 20.

• Anabelle November 24, 2009 at 1:19 am

She look like Randy! I should know. Gen is such a sweet girl.

• MrsUmar November 23, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Beautiful young woman…

• KEEYSHA.J November 23, 2009 at 7:11 pm

GEN IS PRETTY AND RANDY WAS MY BABE WAY BACK.

• krazychika November 23, 2009 at 6:44 pm

she looks cute, bless the jacksons

• sobombdotcom November 23, 2009 at 5:49 pm

She’s beautiful!

• Anabelle November 23, 2009 at 5:40 pm

There goes my beautiful girl!!! Love u Gen! Guys join her youtube channel, she’s such a sweetie and very funny.

• Brian Jones November 23, 2009 at 2:12 pm

WOW shes beautiful and I do see a little bit of janet in her “around the eyes”…im in love ill be 20 tommorow :)!!!!

• Khrish November 23, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Go for it! You never know what you can do until you try. LOL

• AirForceGirl November 23, 2009 at 2:11 pm

I think she looks just like her mom and her dad

• Pisces November 23, 2009 at 1:08 pm

She is attractive. I hope someone in her household has imparted some etiquette when dating or selecting young men, because I don’t think her mother has the capacity based on her own sexual proclivities.

• mea November 23, 2009 at 12:42 pm

Wow a Jackson that looks unlike a Jackson. She is beautiful. Not that the Jacksons are not beautiful, they are a gorgeous. But, she is a combination of her mother and father. Randy Jackson was a great man to understand the love his brother Jermaine had for his ex-wife, Alejandra. I am surprised the children over came it all, but they have and they look fabulous. They all look well adjusted. I am looking forward to hearing Genevieve’s music. I am sure she will sound lovely.

• Realist November 24, 2009 at 9:33 am

I’m still shocked that they both have children by the same woman. I personally would have felt like they were messing around already. There is no way to justify how you go from one brother to the next creating babies. Although I love MJ, I don’t think the family is wrapped to tight.

• GivetheStoreAway November 23, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Wish her luck. She has got some fat cheeks, she doesn’t look 30 like someone posted. She has an average darker latina look about her. Don’t see any Jackson resemblance.

• Khrish November 23, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Very pretty. I can see a bit of Janet in her face.

• Kial November 23, 2009 at 11:43 am

aww she’s so beautiful :)

• Shell November 23, 2009 at 11:33 am

Cute girl, did I read correct 20 years old. She looks more like 30 on the picture.

• ESJ November 23, 2009 at 12:39 pm

I was thinking the same thing. She looks much, much older than 20.

• Natahlee November 23, 2009 at 10:50 am