ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KOBE BRYANT AND FAMILY CELEBRATE A WIN

bryant

NBA player Kobe Bryant celebrated with his wife and kids after his team(the Los Angeles Lakers) won against the Miami Heat on December 4, 2009.

bryant2

Natalia,6, and Gianna,3, wait patiently as their parents show some PDA

Meanwhile, Kobe’s wife, Vanessa Bryant, is rumored to be pregnant with the couple’s third child. Below are some recent pictures of Vanessa. What do you think? Is she or isn’t she pregnant?

Photos:Gettyimages

Tags : Posted in : GamesKobe Bryant

17 Comments to “KOBE BRYANT AND FAMILY CELEBRATE A WIN”

• Kara December 10, 2009 at 9:07 pm

i think she is. look at her. i hope its a boy!. congrats to them if its true!

• Christine December 7, 2009 at 6:51 pm

I love Kobe Bryant. His wife Vanessa is beautiful and so are their daughters. and yes vanessa looks pregnant. i also love the Lakers they are my favorite team in the NBA. Go LAKERS!!!!!

• Nikki December 7, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Ugh is all I have to say.

• XAMAICA December 9, 2009 at 8:55 pm

@NIKKI ISAY A DOUBLE UGH UGH>>{I COULDN’T AGREE MORE}

• Shell December 7, 2009 at 6:05 pm

ALL EYES ON THEM

• shesallthat December 7, 2009 at 4:13 pm

she is very large with child!! you can see that in the last photo. and everyone thought that after she had those two girls and locked up a guaranteed settlement if she ever needed it that she would not be having anymore kids.

• Theyknow December 7, 2009 at 3:25 pm

She definitely looks a il bigger so I think she is pregnant. Congrats if they are expecting. They are such a beautiful family!!

• GTSA December 7, 2009 at 5:57 pm

Yes, I can see she is with child. She is looking much larger than she had. She is a trophy wife (I’m sure its love too) so the “bigness” me thinks is not just a sign of too many egg and steak sit downs…hope Kobe gets a lil Kobe, that would be nice.

I like this family and Kobe with all his arrogance, stoicness–he is still king of his game.

• mel December 7, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Congrats to Kobe and family if its true.

• Shell December 7, 2009 at 11:12 am

Hope it’s a boy, Maybe Vanessa can give Tiger Woods wife some advice.

• GTSA December 7, 2009 at 11:52 am

Yeah, poor thing was in a similar boat (maybe worse–because of the seriousness of the allegations linked to his infidelity) not that long ago.

Guess they can call it “the sisterhood of cheating pro-athlete-wives”

• MzBrownShugah December 7, 2009 at 10:52 am

She has been lookin preggers lately…if so Congrats to Kobe n fam he has always been my fave player!!!

• yo December 7, 2009 at 10:44 am

She is huge. Definitely pregnant!

• onnum2 December 7, 2009 at 10:33 am

yes i think she is. Hope its a boy.

• GTSA December 7, 2009 at 7:17 pm

me neither, these guys have what appears to be gold at home and still go out and get some cubic zirconia==go figure

• Mic December 8, 2009 at 11:05 am

Why would one find it hard to believe a man would cheat on his trophy wife or a wife that is so PRETTY. Looks have nothing to do with it. It’s proven. She’s so pretty She’s so pretty. And Kobe, Tiger, Micheal Jordon, Eddie Murphy, and so many more, still cheated. Go figure. To me once a cheater cheats he/ she will cheat agian. If Kobe cheats again, just beg deeper and buy a bigger ring. lol. On that note I hope they have a boy.

• FashionedByGod34 December 7, 2009 at 11:11 pm