SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CELEBRITY KIDS’ STYLE WITH WILLOW SMTIH: “THE JUICY COUTURE GIRL”

juicy

Nine-year-old Willow Smith’s stylish winter coats haven’t garnered as much attention as her new haircut, but some think they should! Click over to see Willow’s chic Juicy Couture Coats

Juicy Couture Double-Breasted Coat

This dress coat is made with fine Italian blend of wool, nylon and cashmere.

Price: $298.00

Where to Buy: SaksFifthAvenue

juicy2

Juicy Couture Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat

This multicolor leopard print has a double-breasted button front, and patch pockets at the hip.

Price: Now on sale for $89.00

Where to Buy: Neiman Marcus

Tags : Posted in : kids fashion

10 Comments to “CELEBRITY KIDS’ STYLE WITH WILLOW SMTIH: “THE JUICY COUTURE GIRL””

• nene September 4, 2010 at 9:25 am

all of it looks cute and willow know how tew wear it right datz y it look gud wen she wear it

• Blue December 18, 2009 at 8:15 am

The black is adorable, the leopard looks tacky.

• Jade December 17, 2009 at 10:37 pm

Well, if they can afford it, why not?

• Ms.NewYork December 17, 2009 at 6:46 pm

I got my little sister that coat for christmas. . .

• GTSA December 17, 2009 at 8:55 pm

You are a good big sister–the black coat in particular is so stylish and polished. It looks to be worth the price tag if only the kids didn’t grow out of them so fast..that is my problem with the price.

• bck reader December 17, 2009 at 10:35 pm

same here. i could justify spending that amount on a coat for an adult, but kids grow up so fast. come this time next season, Willow won’t even be able to wear that coat. i’m sure it’s nothing to them, but most ppl couldn’t afford to keep their kids in coats that cost that much every season.

• Blue December 18, 2009 at 8:17 am

BCK reader, I agree! My little sister wants a pair of UGGS but my mom and I said no way! She’s 10, hasn’t hit puberty yet, and is already a size 7-7 1/2 in womens shoes. I told her that she probably won’t be able to wear those boots by next year and that would $180 down the drain.

• bck reader December 18, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Absolutely. at that age, i would go get the cheaper version from walmart, target or payless and call it a day lol!

• Deedra December 17, 2009 at 4:32 pm

I love the black coat because its very stylish and chic…but the price IDK

• Leo December 17, 2009 at 1:50 pm

I like the black coat better. I find it to be elegant and stylish, though the price makes me very glad that I live in the tropics.