SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

PHOTOS:SPIKE LEE AND FAMILY IN FLORIDA

spike

Film Director Spike Lee, his wife Tonya Lewis-Lee, and their children Jackson,12, and Satchel,15, spent their holiday in South Beach, Florida. The family of four seemed content as they strolled on the beach, played catch, and much more.

100103m8_lee_b-gr_012

infphoto_11498891

Great Family Fun!

Photos:INF Daily/Bauergriffin

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

22 Comments to “PHOTOS:SPIKE LEE AND FAMILY IN FLORIDA”

• really January 7, 2010 at 10:29 am

Beauty and perfection are subjective. It is not an exact science.

According to your logice we ALL should be wearing paper bags–sheez.

Spike’s wife looks like a REAL human being–got a problem with that?

• Siara January 7, 2010 at 1:46 am

That parenal adivisory sticker is too much LMAO!

But my goodness, the son is a mirror image of Spike and the daughter is a mirror image of her mother. WOW!

• Meela January 6, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Geez! BCk acts like she is naked!!!! Is she wearing bottoms?

• BrwnSantiLove January 6, 2010 at 1:12 am

Nice pix

• Mena January 5, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Nice family. The kids are cute and the wife is pretty.

• Tamika January 5, 2010 at 3:38 pm

These pictures prove it…it is like pulling teeth to make a teenager smile!

• Jessica January 5, 2010 at 2:54 pm

We Floridians are freezing. Certainly not beach weather for the natives.

• JX January 5, 2010 at 1:37 pm

whats with the parental advisory sign?

• Hana January 5, 2010 at 1:22 pm

I love Spike Lee and all that he’s given the black community: She’s Gotta Have It, Do the Right Thing, Jungle Fever (cough), Mo’ Betta Blues, Malcolm X, When the Levees Broke, etc. Even 25th Hour and Summer of Sam! Not sure what that comment was about as far as acquired taste. wth?!

• trixie January 5, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I love to see families spending time together. He has good looking family.

• luvqtpies January 5, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Spike’s daughter is blossoming into a real beauty! I love her hair color.

• sepsep January 5, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Is the Parental Advisory sticker That Needed! OMG LOL LOL!!

• GTSA January 5, 2010 at 1:55 pm

sepsep, you got me rolling here. I thought the same thing. I am like, ok BCK, we know she is not wearing a thong, I’ve seen skimpier online..just what are you trying to hide, what are you trying to say-lol

But really, Spike’s wife appears to have a nice real woman’s body and not that plastic, chicken bone, sucked out mess you sometimes see with the celeb set

• mel January 5, 2010 at 2:01 pm

I agree, her body is nice for being over 40. 100% real and nothing fake about it. I would wear a thong and not think nothing of it.

• KHRISH January 5, 2010 at 4:20 pm

you say that like 40 is middle age or something. You must be quite young. And with her finances she is supposed to look good. LOL

• Monique January 5, 2010 at 11:17 pm

40 is middle aged! Most people are dead by 80!….and yes, I’m 26..

• FashionedByGod34 January 6, 2010 at 11:05 am

Yes, Tonya has a really nice figure; she looks great. I am in my early 30′s, but people kill me with saying a person looks good for a certain age. Some of these mature women put to shame some of these youngs girl that I see out here these days. It may be harder for some to maintain at certain ages but with determination and consistency, staying in good shape is not an insurmountable feat. It’s like people think life ends at a certain age and I am generally speaking here not attacking any one poster.

• sepsep January 6, 2010 at 10:27 am

LOL! Right, Right! She is being real and not chicken bone thin

• Naija Gal January 5, 2010 at 12:53 pm

The kids look like a carbon copy of either parent…crazy!

• FashionedByGod34 January 6, 2010 at 10:59 am

My sentiments exactly.

• Deedra January 5, 2010 at 12:32 pm

I’m not too fond of Spike Lee but he has a nice looking fam.

• KHRISH January 5, 2010 at 1:01 pm