ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: AL GREEN POSES WITH HIS DAUGHTERS

algreen41

Singer Al Green is pictured with his daughters Ruby, Alba and Cora at the Festival First Night photo call at The Famous Spiegeltent on January 8, 2010 in Sydney, Australia.. In all, Al has six children:

Daughter: Alva Green (b. 1980)
Daughter: Ruby Green (b. 1982)
Daughter: Cora Green (b. 1983)
Son: Al Green Jr.
Son: Trevor Green
Daughter: Kala Green (b. 2001)

Tags : Posted in : Big Kids' file

23 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: AL GREEN POSES WITH HIS DAUGHTERS”

• hernia May 30, 2013 at 2:22 am

I think we should all be made aware the Al Green violently. physically, emotionally and maybe sexually abused his wife, the mother of these girls. He admitted to it in court, under oath, and apparently showed little or no contrition. His wife also miscarried another foetus of his after a heavy beating which resulted in many stitches to her head. I used to love his music, until I learned about this. Now I cannot bear to listen to it. His lyrics of love and respect do not resonate with his actual behaviour.

• john Wright January 5, 2014 at 12:37 am

Hernia what u heard were rumors if al was guilty of
      All this he wouldn’t still be a pastor @ his church!!
      What do u look like?

• Mary K. Casey July 28, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I think Al’s daughters are nice looking.

• Jasmine May 31, 2011 at 4:41 am

I’m sorry but his kids aren’t even cute at all. This man is a musical legend he could’ve had his pick of the litter,and he decided to mate with a woman (or women) that produced those things how sad. If I was super rich,and super famous I’d have some sexy behind kids you can believe that. As for the names some of them were just awful! Daughter: Alva Green (b. 1980)-Wow talk about a cocky dude he already has his son named after him but then he’s going to force it on his daughter. That made up rubbish of a name sounds GHETTO to the max male names don’t look cute on women.
    Daughter: Ruby Green (b. 1982)-Seriously ruby green? It sounds terrible together.
    Daughter: Cora Green (b. 1983)Eww sounds like she should be swimming out in the ocean all day every day.
    Son: Al Green Jr.-Obviously cute/good by default.
    Son: Trevor Green-Classiest name out of the bunch but reminds me too much of the fresh prince of bel air.
    Daughter: Kala Green (b. 2001)-It’s alright.

• prettysanchez June 2, 2011 at 9:40 am

Jasmine please just STOP because u sound mad dumb right about now or at least you did on May 31st at 4:41 am

• Sandra December 27, 2010 at 7:25 pm

It’s so grand that his daughters sing with him. Surprised they never formed their own group, because I know with Al as a father, they must have wonderful singing voices!!! Beautiful ladies!

• Pisces February 5, 2010 at 5:33 pm

misnonofyobusinez..I love how you said this? May I use it as a quote in the future? Seriously!

• Tanya January 11, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Yes, I agree Pontiac, I love Al Green, got him in heavy rotation in my truck right now. As we have lost so many of our musical greats(Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Rick James, even young Michael Jackson and Gerald Levert) I just wish they could live on forever.

But we still have Al, Teddy Pendergrass, Bill Withers, just to name a few and hopefully we can hold on to them as long as possible.

Anyway with that said, Al’s daughters are absolutely beautiful.

• KHRISH January 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Girl, there’s a major concert going on somewhere!

• KHRISH January 8, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Interesting. I never knew that Al Greene had children. Nice ladies.

• GTSA January 8, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Ok, queue-ing up love and happiness here–nice pic

• K January 8, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Beautiful Sistas!!!!!!!

• tia January 8, 2010 at 3:05 pm

all of his daughters are beautiful and look just like him

• tanisha January 8, 2010 at 1:56 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FIRST!!!!!!!!! NEVER BEEN FIRST IF ANYONE CAN TELL

• Pisces January 8, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Tanisha, congrats at being first! I really like it when the first comment posted is uplifting about the subject pictured. Thanks!
      Al Green and his girls look happy and healthy. Love them!

• tanisha January 8, 2010 at 5:17 pm

YOUR VERY WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tanisha January 8, 2010 at 5:23 pm

YOU’RE VERY WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• aries January 8, 2010 at 5:27 pm

I did not know BCK did the first thing on their web site.

• tanisha January 8, 2010 at 7:51 pm

YOU KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nomaam January 8, 2010 at 6:22 pm

sorry tanisha but we don’t play those 1st games here on BCK.
      well anyway, what a beautiful family..

• tanisha January 8, 2010 at 7:52 pm

THAT IS A MATTER OF ONE’S OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YES IT IS A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY ALSO

• sepsep January 11, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Congrats on Being First!! LOL Enjoy the glory!!

• tanisha January 12, 2010 at 4:55 pm