TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

THE FAMILY CREWS

familycrews6

Actor Terry Crews and wife Rebecca with kids (L-R) Naomi Burton, Terra Crews, Wynfrey Crews, Isaiah Crews, and Azriel Crews of the BET show ‘The Family Crews’ are pictured at the BET 2010 Winter Television Critics Association session on January 14, 2010. The family of seven have a new reality show. Here is snippet of the show.

familycrews3

“A former professional football player turned successful Hollywood actor, Terry is anything but your typical superstar courtesy of his eclectic and ever-changing brood ranging in ages from 22 to 3 years old and his wife of 20 years, Rebecca — who keeps him grounded on a daily basis. On the outside, the Crews’ are the picture of class and calm. But behind closed doors, there are antics, laughter and sometimes mayhem that seem to drive Daddy Crews crazy until he accepts that fact that he’s living on “Crews Control.” Viewers will watch the Crews family grow, love, laugh and pray their way through a new chapter in their journey as Terry begins the process of transitioning from Everybody Hate Chris to a bon-a-fide action star and Rebecca, who put her dreams on hold to support Terry and raise their family, begins to more aggressively pursue those dreams. From Terry and his wife Rebecca to their five children and family dog Coffee, there is never a dull moment under the Crews’ roof( Source).”

MEET THE CREWS provided by (CNN) :

TERRY CREWS
Terry Crews…is “Ready for This.” Huge opportunities continue to manifest for Terry after years of working hard in Hollywood. He attributes this to the faith and prayers of himself, and his beautiful wife, Rebecca.

REBECCA CREWS

Rebecca Crews…”It’s Her Time to Shine.” She’s the staunch backbone of the family, raising five children, as well as supporting her husband’s career and its successes for 20 years. She realizes that now is the best time to focus on pursuing her own singing, acting, producing and writing.

NAOMI BURTON

Naomi Burton…”On My Own.” The 22 year-old rebellious beauty embraces her new found adulthood and desires to be her own woman, striving to carve a name for herself, separate and apart from her family.

AZRIEL CREWS

Azriel Crews…”The Actrisse.” Eighteen year-old Azriel is eager to follow in her dad’s footsteps and pursue acting. She believes that it’s her time to break out and shine as she works diligently towards coming into her own as a young, talented actress.

TERRA CREWS

Terra Crews…”Daddy’s Girl.” A self-proclaimed “Daddy’s Little Girl,” 10 year-old Terra finds her way in among four siblings while shaping her individuality apart from Daddy.

WYNFREY CREWS

Wynfrey Crews…”Oprah’s Namesake and Reincarnate.” Six year-old Wynfrey makes sure that she’s always the center of the family’s attention and makes it abundantly clear that she can easily adjust to her family’s rise in popularity.

ISAIAH CREWS

Isaiah Crews…”The Prince of the Family.” Three year-old Isaiah is the center of everyone’s heart, and is the “Little Prince” of his family. His strong and energetic personality will undoubtedly capture viewers’ hearts.

Photos:Gettyimages/Wireimages

Tags : Posted in : Terry Crews

21 Comments to “THE FAMILY CREWS”

• CHERISE GEORGE November 17, 2012 at 5:26 am

THE FAMILY CREWS ARE SUCH A BLESSING. I KNOW ALL TO WELL ABOUT HAVING ALOT OF CHILDREN(6) AND A HUSBAND WHEN YOU MAKE CHANGES FOR YOUR FAMILY FOR THEIR GOOD. I WISH THE FAMILY CREWS WAS ON DVD.

• nereckick82 June 3, 2011 at 6:13 am

Lovely subtle post. Never thought that it was that simple. Praises to you! hsM5L slimming pills rGfMI

• nat May 10, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I think the Show is nice but the girl that is not terri’s daughter was a little upset when they were moving to New York. why did she think it was there responsibility to take care of her when she seem to have gone with a man is not working.

• Mike Rawls March 21, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I like to watch the “The Family Crews” reality show. It is the most positive, spirtually enlightend, family unity based, and more down-to-earth kind of any reality show that I ever watched on T.V. I’m so glad that I found a T.V. reality show that makes you feel that you are not alone when it comes to direct family issues that the commom person can relate to. BET Network, you came through for a brotha’ this time!!!

• Connie April 8, 2010 at 7:37 pm

I enjoy the Family Crews. This is a very beautiful family! I am touched by the faith in God that is shown. Our families need more faith in these troubled times. May God continue to bless this family!

• Jaye March 17, 2010 at 11:29 pm

It is her daughter that is pregnant. They said on the show that Naomi (the daughter) was nine months old when her mother met Terry.

• leeny March 13, 2010 at 5:54 pm

I love the show “The Family Crews”, I hope it stays on TV for years to come.

• katrina February 27, 2010 at 2:27 pm

ms.crews i would like to first say that you are as the bible says a
    vine to your husband,its nice to see mr.crews has a family outside of everybody hates chris.i was so happy that you both have raise your children to give thanks to jesus.AWWWWWSOME!

• katrina February 27, 2010 at 2:19 pm

I am so happy for your family,it is nice to see thatmr.crews has a beautiful family outside of everybody hates chris,ms.crews i love that you are so down to earth and how you have trained your children to thank jesus for everthing.as the bible says you are a true vine to your husband.

• SexyDiva2 February 21, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Question???? Is that their daughter or her daughter that is prego…. either way she is very pretty.

• dyann April 28, 2011 at 6:28 pm

naomi isnt terry crews daughter, terry crew is naomi’s step dad. naomi which is the lightest one has her own dad, he was on the season 1 finale episode wen they had terra’s birthday and her dad met george naomi’s boyfriend.

• Felicia January 17, 2010 at 4:22 pm

I wish Terry Crew and his family all the best.

• Mena January 15, 2010 at 7:44 pm

I love Terry Crews and think he is an excellent actor and Dad!

• Janay January 15, 2010 at 6:46 pm

though all the children are very pretty, I just think the little boy is such a cutie!

• kiana January 15, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Beautiful family. I had no idea one of his daughters was pregnant. I wish them the best.

• Blue January 15, 2010 at 3:58 pm

That’s it! I’m getting a reality show now.

• GTSA January 15, 2010 at 6:55 pm

Me too! :-)

• KHRISH January 15, 2010 at 2:29 pm

I do enjoy this man on Everybody Hates Chris.

• Deedra January 15, 2010 at 2:07 pm

Nice Family…I love watching him on Everybody Hates Chris his character is so funny to me.

• GTSA January 15, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Yes, I agree. Everybody Hates Chris made me a Crews fan–he is so funny on that show. His facial expressions alone are enough to get me rolling.

• DEEDRA January 17, 2010 at 9:58 pm