ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MARY J. BLIGE AND FAMILY AT THE 2010 BET HONORS

blige2

Singer Mary J. Blige arrived with her husband Kendu Isaacs and her bonus children Nas (L) and Jordan (R) for the BET Honors in Washington on January 16, 2010. Daughter Jordan, 11, and son Nas, 10 are Mary’s kids with Kendu; Kendu also has an older daughter named Brianna, 23.

Click here to find out why Mary J. Blige, who has no kids of her own, would never adopt.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

12 Comments to “MARY J. BLIGE AND FAMILY AT THE 2010 BET HONORS”

• Mizz,holland May 4, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Marys daughter is so cute.

• Mackenzie January 20, 2010 at 10:28 am

Ok and why isn’t Kendu with those kids’ mom. Not that I’m against blended families but it always bothers me when I see a man with a woman and he has young kids or a young child from a previous relationship. And yes they were a little younger when he and Mary J Blige got together. It’s so strange to me to see a man not be with his young kids’ mom and starts dating another woman entirely. She’s not afraid that he knocks her up and then go to be with another woman. but i guess that wont happen to her cause she’s Mary J Blige. huh

• Dennice February 3, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Why does that matter? There are blended families everywhere my family is blended my dad remarried when I was so young. Just because she is a celebrity does not mean anything. Ever heard of love. Plus if you were a fan and read articles she was in he said that his previous relationship was said and done when he met Mary.

• starr08 January 19, 2010 at 12:22 am

BeauTifuL faMiLy! Mary is the buSiness i LovE her! his kiDs have gotton soo big since the Last pics..i feeL soo oLd. shEEsh lol..

• sexy t January 18, 2010 at 6:04 pm

So glad Mary is keeping her hands to herself these days.lol

• LME January 18, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Lol..Mary seems to be close to these kids tho. Last week when she was American Idol she had them along with her and I don’t recall seeing Kendu. It’s rare that you see Step parent and step children have such great relationships. They all looking good in those pics.

• Ms. Hill January 18, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Please continue showing pics of this and other families and less of Kimora please. Thank You.

• Random January 18, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Ok, Jealous much? That was really random. I guess you’re not a Kimora fan because BCK doesn’t show Kimora as much as they used to. Anyway, i just found your comment real interesting.

• Ms. Hill January 19, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Jealous? Please. Overkill is more like it. That’s my opinion.

• KHRISH January 18, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Why is there now so much use of this “bonus” when we refer to families in which there is no biological tie. Is Mary referred to as the “bonus” mother? It sounds so cold and aloof like a spare tire.

• DEEDRA January 18, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Another Good Looking Bunch!!

• KHRISH January 18, 2010 at 3:34 pm

It’s so wonderful to see Mary and her family. She is one woman who I watched grow and mature before my very eyes. I am so proud of her and I am such a fan. It gives me such a thrill to see her entertaining at the White House and so many other things that I see her do. Hers is like a true Cinderella Story. Keep on moving girl.