ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

LOVE, MARRIAGE & KIDS: ACTOR MORRIS CHESTNUT’S STORY

morris

Actor Morris Chestnut is married with children(take a minute to take that in, ladies). The heartthrob has indeed been married for over a decade to his wife Pam Byse, with whom he has two children named Grant and Paige.

When Morris first met Pam, he said he knew right away that she would make a good wife and mother.

“One of the things that made me truly realize that I wanted her to be my wife is the way she was. She has three older sisters and they have kids. Her nephew was very young at the time, and when we were dating I would see the way she was with kids. I’ve always thought that she was a good person and attractive and all that, but one of the primary reasons why I wanted her to be my wife was because I knew that she would be an excellent mother to my kids,” he revealed in the latest issue of Sister2Sister magazine.

As for his kids, Morris says that he tries his best to teach them right from wrong.

“Just in general, I always tell them when I drop them off to school to be smart and be good people. I have a son and a daughter. My son is 12 and my daughter will be 11 this month. From an early age I would always teach my son, ‘I don’t care what your sister does, you never hit a woman.’ It took a while because kids are kids. But, ‘Never, ever, hit a woman. I don’t care if she does it, you always come tell me.’ I’ve never hit my daughter. My daughter worries about her mother before me. I’m a strong disciplinarian, and they always know certain things are going to get a ‘no’ from me. But when they know they’ve done something wrong they don’t want to feel the wrath of their mother.”

Click here to find out how Morris met his wife Pam.

Tags : , , , Posted in : Actors

33 Comments to “LOVE, MARRIAGE & KIDS: ACTOR MORRIS CHESTNUT’S STORY”

• KC May 2, 2013 at 11:09 am

I meant cone lol

• KC May 2, 2013 at 11:09 am

So true this man is fine. Very understandable why so many women of every race are on him. I think he gets better looking as time goes by. Mmmmm Mmmmm everytime I see him I instantly think of a chocolate ice cream code. lol seriously. I don’t think he will ever become unattractive. An still marriage… Mmmm what a man.

• loan depot April 25, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Hello there! This article couldn’t be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this information to him. Fairly certain he’s going
    to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

• Actor last name morris | FinAppx January 9, 2011 at 7:25 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBRITYKIDS- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents …Actor Morris Chestnut is married with children(take a minute to take that in …. With a last name like “ChestNut” you cnt help but love him … [...]

• blackgirl February 1, 2010 at 3:06 am

my my my he has lost his looks.Are we looking @ the same photos?he isn’t as cute face wise as he used to be…what happened?well it just shows that looks eventually fade and love is much more than the outer apparence.wife is still very pretty though.the kids are gorgeous of course ;-)

• FashionedByGod34 January 31, 2010 at 1:28 pm

*sigh* I don’t lust after this man because he is married but lordy lordy (lol). He is gorgeous but a great actor and I really appreciate his work. His family is lovely. I love what he said in the interview about his wife and on his parenting skills.

• KHRISH January 31, 2010 at 11:43 am

Why?

• Lady Troublesome January 31, 2010 at 11:21 am

Can I get a clone of Morris Chestnut? I’m just saying…

• KHRISH January 31, 2010 at 11:38 am

You going to have to take a number. LOL

• D.chestnut February 16, 2013 at 2:02 pm

I’m his 24 ye old first son…

• Mishelle January 30, 2010 at 9:28 am

With a last name like “ChestNut” you cnt help but love him
    he’s super cool and i`ve love dhim in all the family based movies he was in.

• universitychick January 29, 2010 at 7:53 pm

he was his finest in the best man, swag was on 100, not so much anymore but i respect and love him for being a positive black man in hollywood

• KHRISH January 30, 2010 at 2:48 pm

You are right about that…..but he was fine way back to BOYZ IN THE HOOD. But he’s still fine today. His little girl looks like his clone. She is very pretty.

• snickers January 29, 2010 at 5:40 pm

I can see why so many non Black women want our men. Look at this Fine Brotha. Brotha’s keep it home

• I heart BCK January 30, 2010 at 8:34 am

Snickers,I actually think she is black, or at least she has black in her. Thats what I believe based on her looks lol. But im not one to judge so, “to each its own” I wish him the best non the less.

• snickers January 30, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Krish I believe you miss my point. His wife is Black. I was just saying that my beautiful black brotha is so fine, I can see why so many non-Black women want our fine Black Men. A sista would have known what I meant

• KHRISH January 31, 2010 at 11:40 am

You must have meant that comment for I HEART BCK because I didn’t say anything about his wife except that she is pretty. LOL

• Miss B January 29, 2010 at 4:01 pm

I met him in 2001, he is actually my uncle’s friend. He is really down to earth and a nice guy.

• KHRISH January 29, 2010 at 5:06 pm

I need to know you. Did you swoon or were you cool?

• KHRISH January 29, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Oh yeah, by the way, He has a very pretty wife and beautiful children. It must be a thrill for his wife to wake up and see this man next to her. HE IS FINE! Excuse me, I just get carried away.

• KHRISH January 29, 2010 at 3:10 pm

My goodness! Thank you, thank you, BCK. I love this man. He is finer than frog’s hair. Goodness gracious. His daughter looks just like him. He will certainly have to fight off the boys. Thank you for this picture of his family. Oh! He is so fine! uhm, uhm, uhm.

• gtsa January 29, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Now Khrish, behave :-)

• KHRISH January 30, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Can’t help it girl. Looking at him makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL

• Pisces January 29, 2010 at 4:31 pm

LOL! Finer than frog hair! That’s pretty fine!

• FashionedByGod34 January 31, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Khrish girl, hush now (lol). I am trying to be all PC with my response. I loves me some Morris though. I am with you. Everyone that knows me knows that he’s my man in my head (lol).

• Veronique January 29, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Love this man!!! Even more so seeing how normal his family life appears to be. Beautiful wife and kids.

• Pisces January 29, 2010 at 12:13 pm

It is so nice to see a young couple making their marriage work and so far no scandal reported. Wonderful!

• Teri January 29, 2010 at 3:39 pm

I agree, Pisces!

• Pisces January 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Gracias, Teri! (I’m still thinking about the LaLa blog). :)

• Teri January 29, 2010 at 7:14 pm

Tee hee hee! You are so funny, Pisces. :-)

• FashionedByGod34 January 31, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Yes Pisces, I agree. He is very private about his personal life. They definitely seem to keep it tight. I am wholeheartedly rooting for them.

• MixtryMama January 29, 2010 at 11:30 am

I think I’ll get over it! I have never seen Morris Chestnut as hot.
    I’ll leave him to other ladies to crush on.

• gtsa January 29, 2010 at 2:54 pm

I agree. He is undeniably handsome, but he just doesn’t do it for me.

Good to see he is a family man.