KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

ERICA CAMPBELL GLOWS ON THE RED CARPET

marymary2

Gospel singers Erica Campbell (R) and Tina Campbell(L) posed on the red carpet of the 52nd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles January 31, 2010. Erica, who is pregnant with her second child, is due to give birth in spring. Tina welcomed her only son named Teddy Jr. in October of last year.

marymary

At the end of the night, the Gospel duo took home a Grammy for Best Gospel Song for the record breaking single, “God In Me,” co-written and performed by them.

Photos:Gettyimage

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

9 Comments to “ERICA CAMPBELL GLOWS ON THE RED CARPET”

• dachawn yarborough April 30, 2010 at 12:45 pm

they both look so great but what i most love about tina and erica campbell is that they have the best spirit in gospel music they are so layed back and that is the completed opposite of what young people think about gospel people today i am 15 years old and i have had times where i wanted to end every thing in my life includeing taking my own life but i listen to there music and it gets me through a another day
    so thank you erica and tina campbell (mary mary) for all that you do please keep makeing the wonderful music that you make now
    truely we love and just remember that you may be getting alot of hate because you are doing something with your life and god has blessed you so again thank you and
    i love you guyz so much
    dachawn yarborough

• Sexymom February 1, 2010 at 3:01 pm

I love me some Mary Mary–It’s very hard to get off baby weight, especially when it’s not her 1st or 2nd child. Once you get a certain age, that weight gets harder to get off. My girl still looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

• Theyknow February 1, 2010 at 1:23 pm

It takes a while to lose weight after having a baby, but both lady’s look very beautiful. Everyone and is different and takes some a little more time than others, but Tina looks good to me.

• Deedra February 1, 2010 at 11:32 am

I Love Mary Mary. They look Amazing in these pics too.

• FashionedByGod34 February 1, 2010 at 10:47 am

I have never been into them. It is something about them that I just don’t care for but I’ve thought that Erica was a doll and they both look nice there.

• Taylor Womn February 1, 2010 at 9:17 am

Ok I truly love my girls Tina and Erica but its like when they put on the weight they just got to the point where they were like ok AND! LOL those are my homegirls but come on Tina are we going to work the baby weight out at all or just be like WUTEVA! no disrespect thought I love me some Mary Mary believe me it doesn’t take the talent away from them….

• Tristan February 1, 2010 at 9:41 am

I’m she just had her baby like 3 months ago. I hope you don’t expect for her to have it all of in 3 months. And Tina still looks good to say she just had a baby.

• TC March 1, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Maybe you’ve never had kids and don’t know what you’re talking about. Gaining weight while pregnant is inevitable and normal unless you’re starving yourself to maintain your figure. The baby weight comes off eventually and who’s to say when that should be because all women are different. Tina looks so good after having her third child five months ago and no matter what they are still beautiful and healthy with healthy babies and that’s ALL that matters.

• Pisces March 1, 2010 at 11:44 pm

It fascinates me when people say, unless you have kids, you don’t know what your talking about when it comes to kids.

Well, a doctor doesn’t have to have a disease to know how to cure it.

And believe it or not men, don’t have to be women or have a va-jay-jay to be a gynecologist or deliver babies.

Men and women both don’t have to be married or have children to be certified to deliver them and thank God for that.