ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MING AND AOKI: DADDY’S LITTLE GIRLS

simmons

Russell Simmons had lunch at Fred Segal with his daughters Ming Lee,10, and Aoki Lee,7 over the weekend.  Daddy’s little girls also did some shopping with their dad.

37303pcn_simmons02

Photos:Pacific Coast News/InFDaily

18 Comments to “MING AND AOKI: DADDY’S LITTLE GIRLS”

• buy lunesta online February 24, 2012 at 1:37 am

generic lunesta – order lunesta cheap

• onnum2 February 6, 2010 at 12:37 am

@shayshay they used to wear her clothes alot on her show. I like baby phat for my daughter. She wears it alot. The only thing is her clothes are made small. So I alwayz have to buy the next size up from what size my daughter wears at the time.

• shayshay February 3, 2010 at 12:57 am

love how they are always dressed alike but not exactly. that is soo cute. funny thing though, Russell is always reppin his clothing line but Kimora never dresses her girls is the baby phat girls line. Baby Phat girls to me is too grown and a bit tacky. I tried to explain this to my 10 year old niece who was dying for some baby phat boots, they were multi-colored and tackly, i asked her do you see kimora dressing her kids in this…no…so why do you think you should have them. Her girls always look like little girls but she make clothes for other little girls to look like tacky hood-rats.

• amirah February 3, 2010 at 10:34 am

oh plz shayshay just bcuz their mom is kimora lee does not mean they have to dress all prissy and [stuff] if u think about it that’s how ur normal kid will dress(comfortable in their own skin)

• Fine-N-Mellow February 2, 2010 at 12:48 pm

The girls are sooo cute, love that they are holding hands. Sisterly bond reminds me of a little Malia & Sasha

• starr08 February 2, 2010 at 12:02 am

I know GenTics are funnY because Aoki dOesnt LooK Asian at aLL! LoL.. Look @ her xpression in the 2nd pic haha..they are soo cute. but Yoki may have a chance of passing Ming in height!

• gtsa February 2, 2010 at 12:12 am

Hmm, other than her coloring and hair texure, I definitely see some asian in Aoki, more so than Ming.

• starr08 February 3, 2010 at 2:14 pm

REaLLy! hmm..maybe a LittLe in the eyes. lol.. if I saw her for the first time i would probabLy say Black and hispanic or something.

• bck reader February 1, 2010 at 10:08 pm

i honestly feel happy when i see pics of these 2 little girls on bck. it’s so nice seeing them grow into nice young ladies. love how they’re always dressed so age appropriate, not in any body’s hurry to be grown. i guess kimora and russell are doing some things right.

• sisi March 8, 2010 at 11:04 am

OMG

• pontiac February 1, 2010 at 7:10 pm

i like the way they are dressed. it used to be fun to dress like this in my childhood and nobody said anything about it because they also thought this style of dress was the way children should dress sometimes. childhood can be so much fun, often, as the girls look like they are having whether they be in accord or disaccord in opinion.

• Lisette February 1, 2010 at 6:41 pm

I love they way they’re dressed, very age appropriate!

• BrwnSantiLove February 1, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Aww nice pix! Their stockings are cute.

• MissPhotogenic February 1, 2010 at 11:53 am

Ming and Aoki are too precious!! Ming looks like a mixture of her mom and dad. Aoki looks like her uncle Rev Run!! Lol!! Genetics are something else. They are being brought up so well by both of their parents. Kudos to Russell and Kimora. I love Ming’s spirit. =0]

Bless!!

• Amerie February 1, 2010 at 9:31 am

looks like ming is about to have a growing spurt a month ago her and aoki were the same height.I wonder ming is talking about looks like Aoki is not feeling it LOL Look at aoki’s facial expressions

• Crad February 1, 2010 at 9:30 am

That’s so cute that they are holding hands. You can tell that they are best friends.

• mrsmac February 1, 2010 at 6:30 am

Look at them holding hands, how cute! I love their tights.

• Deedra February 1, 2010 at 11:36 am

I know it’s so cute that they are holding hands…Awwww…How Cute!