OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

SERENA WILLIAMS: I WANT TO HAVE KIDS BUT AM TOO FORGETFUL

serenaTennis star Serena Williams wants to start a family, but fears that her bad memory will make her an irresponsible mom.

She says, “I would love to have a baby… But I have two little dogs I take care of and they’re so cute, but sometimes I forget them. One time I was in the locker room… I was busy and I left and I was in the car driving home and I was like, ‘Oops!’ I definitely don’t need any kids because I forgot my dog.”

But bad memory isn’t the only obstacle preventing Serena from having kids.

“Every time I see a woman walking around pregnant, I’m like. ‘Oh my god, I could never do that.’ How are you walking? I look at them and my back starts hurting!”

All the same, the tennis superstar is looking forward to one day becoming a mother.

“That’s as far as I’ve gotten with that (having kids) but eventually, maybe one day I’ll get there. That would be awesome.”

Source

Tags : Posted in : Baby Yearns

11 Comments to “SERENA WILLIAMS: I WANT TO HAVE KIDS BUT AM TOO FORGETFUL”

• Prince Akra November 5, 2010 at 8:03 pm

No one has travelled the road of success without ever crossing the street of failures.God never promised us an easy journey in life, only safe arrival. But ll thing will be great just pray to Him

• miznonofyobusinez April 26, 2010 at 6:58 pm

If you are a selfish person, you should not have any children because it will not prevent you from being that way. You are what you are. Selfish parents usually allow their children to go without things they want alot.. their children usually suffer, may even steal due to their not getting alot of the things they need and want at home. So, serena,, don’t tell me you are the selfish type and that is what you mean by stating that you are too forgetful to have kids.

• Lisette February 9, 2010 at 7:47 pm

I can see Venus being a mom first. Then Serena will want to be one also. lol

• Teri February 9, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Oh well, Serena, do you girl!

• Mrs. Assis February 9, 2010 at 11:37 am

Add me to the forgetful list. I seriously have a problem with short term memory LOL. But yeah…I never forget my child. There is a bond there that you have with your child that you don’t have with your pets. It does not compare. But it’s a funny interview anyway. You really do not know what it feels like to have a child until you have one and it’s good to respect that it’s a great responsibility.

• LisaLisa February 9, 2010 at 11:33 am

Wonder how she is with Common’s daughter??

• Keepin' it real February 9, 2010 at 10:42 am

Lol, I am so forgetful too but I never forget my kids or neglect their needs. Imagining having kids and actually having them is very different…for most responsible people. They really become your top priority in life.

• gtsa February 9, 2010 at 10:17 am

Somehow I just don’t really care one way or the next about her mommy plans. Good she is at least giving it some thought about what it will take before just jumping in.

Will give her much praise for her skills on the court.

• PlainMean February 9, 2010 at 12:54 pm

“Somehow I just don’t really care one way or the next about her mommy plans” LMAO!!! I was thinking the same thing after I read it, like… who cares? I wasn’t gonna comment until I read yours and saw that I wasn’t alone! Lol.

• gtsa February 9, 2010 at 1:58 pm

PlainMean, I just blurted out what came across my mind. BCK has become one of my fav blog spots these days, but sometimes certain stories are put up and I’m like, MEH. This just happened to be one of them. Sorry Serena. You are still my girl ON the tennis court.

• starr08 February 9, 2010 at 10:15 am

Serena im sure it wiLL be totaLLy different when it comes to your kids. your KIDS are waay different than your “dog”! Lol..but i see where shes coming from. esp. the Looks of a pregnant woman.