ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RHYON BROWN ATTENDS AN AWARD SHOW

rhyon

Teen star Rhyon Brown,17, posed at the 41st Annual NAACP Image Awards Nominee Luncheon at Beverly Hills Hotel on February 13, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

She currently stars in the ABC Family original series Lincoln Heights, which has been cancelled and will not go into its fifth season.Visit fansite Rhyon-Brown.com to learn more about this young actress.

infphoto_1188900

Photos:INFDaily/Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

12 Comments to “RHYON BROWN ATTENDS AN AWARD SHOW”

• Ann February 19, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Erica Hubbard (the older sister) is 31!!!!! What?

• C February 17, 2010 at 10:51 am

I can believe the show was cancelled…I loved that show…and I still watch it every night on Tv one…I’m sad because that was one of my favorite tv show…I’m with everybody else…why can’t a great black show stay on air…It had a great cast and you don’t always see a black family on tv that shows the parents having a great married and kids that try there hardest to be good people. :(

• LME February 16, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Lincoln Heights wasn’t the best show on the air but I did tune in every week. It was my guilty pleasure so I’m sad to see it go.

All the ladies look nice and though I agree she kinda looks like Ciara, she more reminds me of Kendra from this season of BGC(Bad Girls Club). Hopefully she doesn’t turn out like her, so far looks like we have nothing to worry about.

• Jade February 16, 2010 at 8:48 pm

I really like the show. Sucks that they’ve taken away yet another black tv show, but what can you do… Rhyon is a very talented actress. Hope to see her in some future projects:)

• tia February 16, 2010 at 6:53 pm

she does look like ciara, i didnt know the show was getting cancelled there isnt many black sitcoms on television as it is and this show showed blacks in a positive manner, i guess the only thing people want blacks to be good for is acting a damn fool on reality tv.

• bck reader February 16, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Rhyon is truly growing into a beautiful young lady.

• shesallthat February 16, 2010 at 4:46 pm

cancelled!!!!!!! omg…we love that show and had been waiting for it to return.

• Bunnyhop :) February 16, 2010 at 3:58 pm

she is absolutely gorgeous!!
    but this is the first time im hearing about the cancellation of lincoln heights! i just dont understand why the african american community cant keep a good “black” show. like i just cant understand it, i really loved that show… first it was the game… now lincoln heights!! i guess all we are good for are reality shows… smh

• starr08 February 18, 2010 at 4:34 pm

R U SERIOUS!!?? omGG this was one of my FAV. shoWs! :( wat happened??

• universitychick February 16, 2010 at 11:25 am

she kinda looks like ciara to me

• Pisces February 16, 2010 at 10:46 am

She’s beautiful.

• Deedra February 16, 2010 at 9:59 am

She is such a gorgeous young lady. I love they way she carries herself. She is a great role model for young teens and kids. I hate that they cancelled Lincoln Heights because that was a great African-American tv-show which we rarely get one of those types of shows.