ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MAGIC JOHNSON, WIFE, AND DAUGHTER AT PREMIERE

magicfam

Earvin “Magic” Johnson, his wife Cookie and their daughter Elisa,15, posed at the “Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals” film premiere on February 17, 2010.

elisa2

The HBO Sports documentary Magic & Bird: A Courtship Of Rivals, which chronicles the rivalry between the two legendary basketball players Larry Bird and Earvin “Magic” Johnson, debuts on March 6th (8:00-9:30 p.m. ET/PT), on HBO.

Magic and Cookie’s son EJ was unable to make the premiere. Magic also has an older son named Andre from a previous relationship.

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

11 Comments to “MAGIC JOHNSON, WIFE, AND DAUGHTER AT PREMIERE”

• MrsUmar February 20, 2010 at 9:06 am

One of my favorite celebrity families…

• Pisces February 19, 2010 at 11:08 am

@Sunshine..astute observation. Thank you for that.

• Sunshine February 19, 2010 at 10:46 am

People say Black Celebs don’t adopt! Here’s one!

• Lisette February 18, 2010 at 8:03 pm

His daughter is cute!

• Keepin' it real February 18, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Seeing this pic makes me think there is hope for Tiger and his wife. If Cookie can forgive Magic for infidelity and exposing her to the ultimate STD then maybe Elin can be forgiving.

• Britt February 18, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Beautiful picture, I was a huge Laker fan wehn Magic played. he will always be the face of the Lakers for me.

• Jmahogany February 18, 2010 at 1:50 pm

I love Magic.
    Beautiful family.

• Ronda February 18, 2010 at 1:45 pm

I love Magic and Cookie. I especially love how he’s so great at giving back to the Community. I love that!!

• Gone with the Wind February 18, 2010 at 11:34 am

Cute kid! They are a lovely family!

• GiveTheStoreAway February 18, 2010 at 11:25 am

Wonderful pics. Magic is still one of my favorite players of all time. He has such a magnetic personality and I see that killer smile is still there. I have rooted for him and Cookie through it all.

There daughter is lovely. She has really grown up there.

• FashionedByGod34 February 18, 2010 at 1:52 pm

I agree with you. I really like them. Magic is a cool dude. They have weathered a serious storm. Their daughter is a cute young lady. I like Cookie’s dress as well.