ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

CHILLI AND TRON STEP OFF

luda-sprite-fdgw

Singer Chilli and her son Tron are pictured at the nationwide Sprite Step Off competition event last weekend.

luda-sprite-chill

Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas will soon be starring in new reality show called ‘What Chilli Wants’, which is expected to premiere Sunday, April 4 at 10:00 PM ET/PT, 9:00 PM CT on VH1.

To keep up with Chilli, head to her twitter page! The working mom usually tweets about motherhood and healthy living.

Follow Chilli on twitter today!

Photos: PhotographerFreddyO

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

18 Comments to “CHILLI AND TRON STEP OFF”

• Tiny February 6, 2011 at 9:23 pm

And I know Chilli would have NEVA minded if she’d had a son or a daughter by MJ! She even has said, “Michael Jackson is my man. He’s my husband!” I do wish Michael had married a fine black talented intelligent respectable woman like Rozanda, and she’d have given him BUNCHES OF BABIES, tons of good lovin’ and lots of deserved respect with no problem. Go ‘head on, black people!

• nappykat February 27, 2010 at 11:35 am

her son looks just like her. I thought that was her, I was thinking ‘Chili cut her off and gots locs? That’s different.’ She still looks the same as she did in 1992 or thereabouts. Wish I could have aged so well. Must be nice to have money.

• Noel February 26, 2010 at 4:30 pm

Wonder if Usher second guesses himself on the decision he made to leave her for his now ex-wife? She’s beautiful though.

• tanja February 26, 2010 at 8:19 am

chili looks great….and Tron looks just like his mama….the first picture…his smile looks just like mama´s

• Jo Somebody February 25, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Wow! Talk about a spitting image! I’m usually awful at the guess who things BCK does, but I know if they’d done one of Tron I would have known he was Chilli’s son!

• FashionedByGod34 February 25, 2010 at 4:30 pm

When I glanced at the first picture, I thought it was a younger pic of MJ from the “Beat It/Thriller” days. Cute young man; looks like both parents.

• Sunshine February 26, 2010 at 10:22 am

You are so right! He looks so much like MJ from his Thriller days in the first pic. It’s the smile. Mike had a BEAUTIFUL smile.

• DDonDiva February 26, 2010 at 12:01 pm

LOL!! i thought the same thing..He looks like a lil MJ. He also looks like Q from making the band

• PlainMean February 25, 2010 at 3:06 pm

Wow he looks exactly like his mom. Dallas Austin is his dad? Really? I didn’t know that.

• Toni A. February 25, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Tron is his mama’s twin!

• Brooks February 26, 2010 at 9:32 am

Absolutely!

• Theyknow February 25, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Chilli is so pretty and I have always liked her b/c I never hear anything negative about her. I will def be watching the show.

• Britt February 25, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Chilli and her son look great. Not feeling the hair on her son, but that’s my problem. He looks like his Mom to me. I will watch her show.

• luvbug February 25, 2010 at 1:38 pm

that boy looks just like his mama to the point i thought he was a girl.

• WaitingontheLord February 25, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Chilli looks great! Refreshed, not stressed and very youthful!
    Her son looks just like his dad (Dallas Austin)

• WaitingontheLord February 25, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Chilli looks great! Her son looks just like his dad (Dallas Austin)
    Chilli looks as if Tron could be her younger brother or nephew!

• c-sau baby February 25, 2010 at 12:16 pm

I love chilli she look beautiful an son tron looks cute,lookin like his mama..I’m gon check her show out…..

• Teri February 25, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Chilli is looking great! I not a reality show person, but I might check her show out.