* Actor Jaleel White a.k.a Steve Urkel is a proud new dad! He says, ” I am the proud father of a 7 mo. old baby girl. In the interest of child development, she lives a fame free life.” Congrats to you, Jaleel.
* Singer Beyonce is not pregnant, so says her publicist. According to Rolling Stone magazine, “Rumors that Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z are expecting their first child together lit up the Web and gossip pages today based on a [website's report] that cites a “rock solid” source. The website claims the singer is “fine and resting now” and expected to “continue working through her pregnancy,” and that Jay-Z is “extremely happy to be having his first child” with his wife. However a publicist for Beyoncé from her record company, Sony, tells Rolling Stone that the report is simply “untrue.”
* For those wondering how new mom Keyshia Cole is doing: “She’s doing incredibly well. Everyday when we speak she’s in great spirits,” says singer Monica. “She’s really attached to Romello, my youngest son, so I send her videos of him singing and rapping and she’ll send me pictures of Danny with his eyes open and her holding him. Our relationship is far beyond music. Regular things that any other girlfriends would do, those are the same things we do(Source).”
* First Lady Michelle Obama, her daughters Malia and Sasha, and her mother took in a Broadway show over the weekend. The Obama ladies saw “Memphis,” “Blue Man Group” on Saturday night and a preview of “The Addams Family” on Monday night. The First Lady is expected to appear on the Kids Choice Awards this Saturday.
* Tons of celebrities and their kids will be at the 2010 Kids Choice Awards this weekend Saturday, March 27, at 8:00 p.m. so tune in and stay tune for BCK’s coverage of the awards show.