JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

DWYANE WADE WANTS SOLE CUSTODY OF HIS SONS

dwayne

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade wants full custody of his sons Zaire,8, and Zion,2. Dwyane claims that his estranged wife Siohvaughn “has made it evident that she is unstable, dishonest, unbalanced, unwilling to accept responsibility for her actions, not of good character, and therefore, unfit to be a custodial parent.”

Click here for pictures of Dwyane’s two sons

“For more than two years, I have tried to make peace with Siohvaughn concerning our divorce and custody of our kids,” Wade said in a statement released to The AP. “I no longer believe that’s possible. Siohvaughn has consistently attempted to interrupt or prevent me from having visitation time with our boys.”

“I’m sorry to say that many of the things she has done during our marriage and throughout this divorce have convinced me that it is not in our children’s best interest that she have custody,” Wade added in his statement to The AP. “As a result, I have decided to fight for custody of our children. I feel our children’s health and safety are at stake,” Dwyane Wade said. “Our two children are my top priority.” Read more of the sordid details

Wade won’t participate in this summer’s world basketball championship. He is currently in a relationship with actress Gabrielle Union.

Tags : Posted in : LawsuitsSportPlayers

34 Comments to “DWYANE WADE WANTS SOLE CUSTODY OF HIS SONS”

• twestival Oldham July 3, 2013 at 10:10 pm

What’s up, I want to subscribe for this webpage to get most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help.

• LAN RIOJA CRIANZA February 8, 2012 at 5:09 pm

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you. LAN RIOJA CRIANZA

• tarot November 5, 2011 at 11:32 pm

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

• tarot November 4, 2011 at 10:02 pm

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

• cliquez ici June 14, 2011 at 3:36 am

Hey! Great post! Please when I could see a follow up!

• MKB April 6, 2010 at 8:15 am

my uncle is very good friends with wade and his ex-wife isnt as innocent as you guys think. yes its sad that their marriage ended rough, but after moving moving to such a fast city, miami, Siohvaughn began to change.

• Dwyane Wade Wants SOLE Custody of His Two Sons! | Baio Watch April 2, 2010 at 8:22 am

[...] SPOTTED @ BLACK CELEBRITY KIDS [...]

• Teri April 2, 2010 at 12:17 am

@Maryamb – you sound like you have a wise hubby. It’s so hard not to get involved, and it gets frustrating because some people just don’t want to see another’s point of view especially when speaking from FACT not OPINION.

Well, it’s good to see you again, and keep throwing out the knowledge and wise comments :-)

• bamagirl April 1, 2010 at 9:40 pm

It is sad that all of their private life had to be aired in public like that. As adults they should be able to work this out in private and hopefully they can.People are saying he cheated and he says he didnt that he has been seperated for almost three yrs long before he started dating ms.union. Now he is saying he has proof she cheated as far back as 2004 and that she brought her man a car with his money. Three are three sides to every story, and hopefully the truth will get the chance to speak.

• CocoChanel April 1, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Right!? She just was saying she’d be better off adopting and animal…

• BrwnSantiLove April 1, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Hope all ends well

• Britt April 1, 2010 at 4:43 pm

It’s bad enough a sister can barely get a black NBA baller to date or marry her. And this dude wanna try to put her on blast, when it was he that destroyed their marriage and cheated. Oh I guess since he cheated with a black woman it makes it better. h NO! With all the lawsuits, and lawyers, bad business deals, he will need that child support money. He aint worth the fight, move on. And let the man see his kids. No custody, who’s going to take care of the kids while he is on the road. Gabby.

• Lisette April 2, 2010 at 8:01 am

Gabby said she doesn’t want kids. So maybe they will be with the nanny or shipped off to boarding school. lol

• K April 1, 2010 at 2:44 pm

So sad and unfortunate. If Gabrielle Union continues to date and ultimately marries Dwyane Wade, she will have the kids she says she doesn’t want.

• PlainMean April 1, 2010 at 2:23 pm

I can imagine that after you grow up with someone and marry and have so much history, to see that person suddenly “turn Hollywood” could hurt. Dwayne doesn’t seem like the same guy that he was when he first entered the NBA, but I guess money can do that. And a woman scorned can be a bad b****! She probably uses the kids as a way to hurt him, just as he’s using his money and power as a way to hurt her by threatening to take custody. I don’t think this man really wants to be a fulltime parent. He doesn’t have the schedule and wouldn’t be able to do as much clubbing. Princess Gabby might not be too pleased either. They should divorce, get a visitation and support order, and seek counseling.

• MY OPINION April 1, 2010 at 2:08 pm

JUST HAD TO ADD MY (2) CENTS. NOW THIS IS JUST A GUESS. MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO STACK THE ODDS IN HIS FAVOR FOR THE CUSTODY BATTLE. MAYBE HE IS SETTING THE GROUND-WORK FOR HIS POSITION IN COURT, BY MAKING A STATEMENT TO THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. MAYBE HE DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE THE CHILD-SUPPORT & ALIMONY PAYMENTS, HE IS SURE TO HAVE IF SHE GETS THE KIDS IN THE DIVORCE. OR SHE MAYBE AS BAD AS HE SAYS, BUT TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE IS THE WOMAN THAT HE MARRIED & HAD KIDS WITH. SOMEBODY IN THE RELATIONSHIP NEEDS TO TAKE THE HIGHER ROAD & BE ADULT ABOUT WHAT’S PUT OUT IN THE PUBLIC FOR PEOPLE TO SEE & READ. BECAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT YOU ARE STUCK WITH THIS PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOU DO HAVE KIDS TOGETHER. I HAVE STEP-KIDS AND WOULD NEVER TEAR DOWN THEIR MOTHER IN FRONT OF THEM OR MAKE COMMENTS ON HOW BAD SHE MAY OR MAY NOT BE. THEY MAY READ OR HEAR THIS ONE DAY AND BE UPSET ABOUT IT. PEOPLE NEED TO BE MORE CARFUL ABOUT WHO THEY PICK-UP IN GROCERY STORES(JK). THAT IS OFF WAITING TO EXHALE. IMO.

• Stormy April 1, 2010 at 11:00 am

On a positive note, its ALWAYS great to see a BLACK MAN WITH A BLACK WOMAN….who marry and have kids AFTER they are married!

On a negative note, its ALWAYS sad when one of the persons in a marriage/relationship have to stray outside of their boundaries and go play in another person’s sandbox!

Cute kids and both DWayne and Siovaughn are attractive!
    Gabby is pretty too, though!

• mikmik April 1, 2010 at 10:32 am

i think it unbelieveable that dwayne’s wife is stopping him from seeing his children, but i also think that its a little too much for dwayne to be putting their family business into the media like that. if they are having issue’s with custody they should leave it up to the courts and keep it quiet. ALSO dwayne is said the be “dating” gabrielle union and we all know she DOSENT WANT children. How is this going to affect their relationship IF DWAYNE get’s custody?

• Shaquna April 1, 2010 at 10:32 am

OK I have read most of the comments not all and to be honest you all should stop. I am just happy that a man is standing up and taking responsibility and wants the best for his kids. It is ok when we as women are scorned and bash our DEAD BEAT BABY DADDY’s!!! So if this chick is out of control and not doing what she is supposed to as a mother why not call her out. This may be what she needs to get her stuff together. And being scorned does not meanyouact a fool and forget that you are a motehr first. Men will come and go but your kids are your forever!!!

• GTSA April 1, 2010 at 11:41 am

Who should stop? We have an opinion just like you. The comments I have read make sense. No one is off the cuff or necessarily siding, but as you know there are two sides to every story.

I do hope this is not a case of a woman scorned, and using the kids as pawns. Not nice.

My interest is that I was a fan of this man and though those are not my kids, I feel for any kids whose parents aren’t getting along and made to take sides in some cases.

• Ebony Starr April 1, 2010 at 10:05 am

It is so easy to judge someone else’s parenting skills (or lack thereof) when you get to party and hang out and do whatever, whenever, however without that that same constant responsibility. I’m sure he is also anxious to alleviate the child support payments. If she is wrong for wanting to keep him from the kids, wouldn’t that make him wrong for attempting the same. They really need to work on a solution that’s best for all, especially the KIDS. I’m sure that they want both of their parents.

• Britt April 1, 2010 at 9:08 am

Bottom line he got the money and the fame and for whatever reason thier marriage changed, She stated that he would stay our late so she would stay our late. He cheated on her. And the girl is hurt, but she need to move on. Take care of your kids, be the best Mom and let them see their Dad, so they don’t end up feeling negleted and hating u. Damn, it aint like DWade is broke, get your child support and move on and pursue your goals in life.

• Lisette April 1, 2010 at 8:58 am

She should be ashamed for depriving the man the right to see his children. However he should have kept this private. Why release a statement through the Associated Press? They both have enough money to battle it out in court, behind closed doors. This is unfair to his sons who have to read about their mother in this way. Hope they can work it out for the sake of the boys.

• maryamb April 1, 2010 at 8:29 am

I say since it takes two to make a marriage it takes two to break one. Just because she says that he does this and that doesn’t make it so. Lots of people try and blame others for their shortcomings to keep from admitting their part in a failed relationship. I am thinking neither of them are innocent in this. It is impossible to know. It is sad that it ended like this but I hope they can at least grow up enough to be the parents that their kids need instead of using the kids as pawns.

• GTSA April 1, 2010 at 8:24 am

Just wow. I use to like this guy and was a casual fan of his. Had a lot of respect for his game and for his charity/community work off the courts.

I hope that he and his ex can work things out civilly. I don’t think that is right if she is hindering visitation, but for him to defame her in public (I know I would be crushed if I were the brunt of such allegations as a mom)and then pursue legal action of that extent, he better have some sturdy legs to stand on and ample evidence of instability beyond any minor irritation he may be going through with her.

If he had another career I could better understand his pursuing custody, maybe? but the guy is on the road a lot, travels a lot as part of his profession, not to mention he is a celebrity in his own right, that includes, endorsements, speaking engagements, etc.Will he be able to put in quality time on a daily basis? or will he let the nanny, rather than the boys own mother foot the rest of the “bill” of parenting day-to-day.

They both need to grow up, maybe get some family counseling and he needs to stop badmouthing her unless she is indeed abusing or neglecting their kids. Short of pursing custody which is bound to cause a lot of headache for all involved, he can press for visitation legally if it is court ordered. Ex can find herself in some hot water if the courts find her to be in contempt of court ordered visitation. It is a shame when kids are used as pawns.

• GTSA April 1, 2010 at 8:37 am

This again from the outside looking in. So it is really hard to tell what the real deal is. I just hope the kids will be ok through all this.

• maryamb April 1, 2010 at 9:00 am

LOL GTSA I saw your comment after I posted mine. I see we both agree they both need to grow up. It seems they were both saying bad things about one another. If what he is saying about her is true, I don’t think she needs to have the kids, nor is he the better parent to do so since he does travel often. I wonder do either of them have a neutral family that can care for the kids if what he says is true. The kids didn’t ask to be put in this situation. I hope it all works out for the best. We see this type of thing all the time and each time I do I feel sorry for the poor kids.

• Steffie April 1, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Hello Maryamb! I haven’t seen you on BCK in awhile. It’s like seeing an old friend again. Lol! I’ve missed your comments.

• Teri April 1, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Yeah, I’m with you Steffie. We haven’t see you in this neck of the woods in some time. Great seeing old faces. I wonder what happened to ModelChickGirl as well.

Anyway, good seeing you, Maryamb!

• maryamb April 1, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Hey You guys. I am sorry I don’t reply as often as I use to. I check in everyday but my hubby told my I was getting to involved & that I can’t safe everybody so if I couldn’t stop getting so upset I shouldn’t post. So I have been keeping my peace. LOL I have to say it is good to hear from you all too. I will try and post more often. LOL I will just not engage in the negative back and forth. Take care and see you guys soon.

• Average Joe July 9, 2010 at 9:35 am

I believe that people, the media, etc… should read the court transcripts. That’s why you see multiple lawsuits coming out now. Whomever is saying that Dwade was granted temporary custody — they lied. Custody hearing was July 19 now moved to September 6, 2010. Dwade says his wife is an unfit mother — read transcripts, phone records, etc.. when he abandoned his wife and children he went months with contact (records don’t lie). The media says the Judge Nega had Mrs. Wade arrested for failing to show up in court (Mr. Wade only been to court twice before that in 3 years). Read affidavits from police officer, her attorneys letter who was in the car accident, witnesses (Dwade trying hard for some reason to make his wife look bad) I wonder what it is? A Judge orders an arrest in family court to the sole caretaker of two children for a father whom obviously she is a fan of doesn’t pay child support or follows the law regarding the court orders regarding Indirect civil Contempt 4 to be exact (see public records). A word to Mrs. Wade — you have a lawsuit regarding your false arrest, I was in the vicinity you also have a civil right claim under title 7; you also have a case with the ACLU. MRS. Wade — you and you children have been PREJUDICED and BIASED by the very LAW SYSTEM of COOK COUNTY ILLINOIS. God Bless you and your family.

• mel April 1, 2010 at 7:44 am

I read this article yesterday. Very sad that their marriage and friendship ended this way… It will be interesting to see if D-wade is granted custody. I wish them the best and hope they can come to a civil arrangement for the kid’s sake.

• sheyla April 1, 2010 at 7:35 am

Wow!!! He’s trying to be civil about something he more thn likely caused her to behave. She’s hurt like Mashonda and I feel sorry for her..I like Dwayne as well. High school and college sweethearts are never appreciated. imo

• 1coolazzchic April 5, 2010 at 4:46 pm

its not fair to say that he caused her to behave any kinda way. shes a grown woman who needs to take responsibility for her actions. u dont mess wit someones kids like that. now talk about messin wit someones mental health…