KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

A FAMILY OF FOUNDATION: STEVE HARVEY, WIFE, AND KIDS

harvey-family

Comedian-Actor-Radio Host Steve Harvey with(from left) Jason,18, twins Brandi and Karli,27, Wynton,12, wife Marjorie, Lori,13, Steve Jr. 19, and Morgan,23 at the New York Gala benefiting The Steve Harvey Foundation at Cipriani, Wall Street on May 3, 2010 in New York City.

“The Steve Harvey Foundation is a charitable organization helping to improve public schools in urban areas by upgrading facilities; purchasing books, technology & other essential resources and to provide educational and mentoring opportunities, for middle & high school students to enable them to envision and realize their dreams.”

Several celebrity moms and dads attended the glamorous affair. See pictures of them below!

Visitwww.SteveHarveyFoundation.com today!

Tags : Posted in : Actors

31 Comments to “A FAMILY OF FOUNDATION: STEVE HARVEY, WIFE, AND KIDS”

• Susan Talbot December 13, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I luv some Steve Harvey and he is talented, funny, and he keeps his options wide open. Everytime I look around, this man is doing something else.

• Vintage Furniture August 13, 2012 at 6:50 am

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful

information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of

writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and

implement the concept.

• JoeBlow November 26, 2010 at 8:26 am

Steve has been married 3 times. First wife had twins and Steve Jr. Second wife had Wynton (and also has an older son named Steve from previous relationship). Third wife brought 3 kids to marriage: Jason, 13yr old and 23yr old.

But what does it matter who is who’s? They have accepted all the kids as ‘theirs’ which is something not everyone does. I dont even think they all took on the Harvey last name, but he accepted them and loves them just the same.

• luvbug May 10, 2010 at 11:00 pm

First of all, none of his kids belong to his wife. I am wondering how many baby mamas he have, because they all look different. I stop liking Steve when he made it big then divorced his wife. Cedric followed right behind him like a fool. I can’t stand when a woman stands behind these men from high school and then they dump them. Almost always for a younger woman whom we all know is out for their money.

• Prophet May 6, 2010 at 1:26 pm

The twins,Wynton,Steve Jr. or his. The 18 yr.old the 23 year old and the 13 yr. old is Majorie’s

• starr08 May 6, 2010 at 9:51 am

His wife Looks reaLLy young. I didnt even know which one she was!

-And STEVE Jr? psshh…that Lil boy shouLd have been “STEVE JR!” lol.. they are all cute though. EVERYBODY Looks soo daag on Nice! What a great event. :)

• Nicole May 5, 2010 at 7:19 pm

Beautiful family!

But I’ll be the rogue and say that I really don’t think that 13-year-old is dressed properly for her age. Maybe if it had straps?

• Sherley May 5, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I love Steve Harvey, he is soooo funny.

Steve has the twins, the 19 & 18 yrs old.

His wife Majorie has the 23, 13 & 12 yr old.

Except the twins & 23 yr old, all are living in the same home & all go on family vacations together. Steve & Marjorie considers these kids to all be theirs, not hers & his.

I do not know this family personally, I’m only repeating what Steve says on his show.

The Steve Harvey Foundation is a wonderful thing & I’m glad he is giving back.

• M's girl May 5, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Wynton is Steve’s son.

• Sherley May 5, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Really? I could have sworn he said his “kids” were over 18.

Don’t know him, just what I heard on the show.

Oh well…thx

• goldengraham May 4, 2010 at 10:57 pm

All those kids are not his; some are hers (I believe she has two daughters and a son). Essence mag profiled their family some months ago and they showed all of their children and divided them up like his/hers.

I believe the girls on her left are hers…

• Mai May 4, 2010 at 6:26 pm

The fam looks great. I applaud Steve for all that he’s doing to uplift our youth.

• carrington May 4, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I went to school with Brandi and Karli, Karli is a sweetheart but Brandi, the biggest b**** ever. I remember when they wouldn’t evn claim Steve beause he was not in their lives.

• Sherley May 5, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Money has a way of changing things doesn’t it?

I don’t care if my sperm donor becomes a millionaire & apologizes over & over again, he’s still a sperm donor to me.

It’s nice that they can be different towards their father

• Aw May 4, 2010 at 3:25 pm

his wife looks so young! Awww..

• Trisha May 4, 2010 at 2:23 pm

I was looking at the first picture thinking hiss wife was on the left of him lol. His wife looks young standing next to the kids. Beautiful, big family !

• um May 4, 2010 at 2:21 pm

He has a big family because these children are to more than one woman.

• Sherley May 5, 2010 at 12:17 pm

The twins are by his 1st wife.

The 18 & 19 yr old are by his second wife.

None by his third wife.

The remaining 3 children are his wife’s by another marriage.

They consider all the children to be their children.

• BrwnSantiLove May 4, 2010 at 2:19 pm

So…Jason, he’s cute…and legal =) Nice fam pic

• issy May 4, 2010 at 1:42 pm

STeve’s wife is looking great for her age but why is she wrapped up with a bow???? the front looks great but the back idk…
    now as for my other comment in regards to his eldest offsprings…..i will do the honorable thing and keep it to myself:)

• byttersweet76 May 5, 2010 at 7:21 am

good thing you did, because there is no need for negative comments on here

• issy May 5, 2010 at 1:37 pm

actually, it wouldnt be negative it would be the truth…i think there’s a difference. However, the truth isnt so nice. The truth hurts and i guess people often mistake that as being negative. If someone is “big” and you say their “big”, people tell say quit being mean or negative but its like um…..am stating the obvious here. People need to start keeping it real and stop being pretentious!

irregardless of the fact, i dont care for steve harvey but i respect how he tries to help families and relationships through his books and radio show. He has a nice family.

• Sherley May 5, 2010 at 12:12 pm

I agree she looks good for her age & I don’t get the bow neither. However, I believe the dress is too short for her. It’ nice but could be a little bit longer. It’s the same length as her 13 yr old daughter.

As for the ast comment, pls don’t get the people on here started.

• LisaLisa May 4, 2010 at 1:34 pm

His wife sure does have a big bow.

• baby May 4, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Cute family

• Terell May 4, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Good Cause. I love all these celebrities and their causes.

• Emmanuella May 4, 2010 at 1:09 pm

That little boy looks like Steve Harvey.

• LisaG May 4, 2010 at 1:08 pm

I love Steve Harvey and he has a nice family

• Jessica May 4, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Good Golly, Steve Harvey. You have a big family

• Im Bianca and Ima say it May 4, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Big happy family.Steve and his wife have seem to keep their family together.I bet their house is fun and never boring.when you hear Steve talk about his family theirs love and care in his voice.

• Theyknow May 4, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Wow he has a huge family!! They all look great. I always wanted to have alot of brothers and sisters like that.