SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: PHYLICIA RASHAD AND DAUGHTER ATTEND A PREMIERE

phyliciadaughter

Actress Phylicia Rashad and her daughter Condola Rashad,23, posed at the premiere of “Just Wright” on May 4, 2010 in New York City. Condola’s dad is former NFL wide receiver and sportscaster Ahmad Rashād, whom Phylicia married in 1985. The two later divorced 2001.

Phylicia also has a son named William from her first marriage.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsBig Kids' file

35 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: PHYLICIA RASHAD AND DAUGHTER ATTEND A PREMIERE”

• jackie March 25, 2012 at 5:43 pm

looks just like dear old dad…pretty she is that old…WOW

• Somebody May 13, 2010 at 5:44 pm

I believe when everyone is the same hue, we will get over the color struck, as you say, thing. Americans are colorstruck period. I believe if they left this country and go spend time in anotherone, they would have a different perspective on color. Afterwards, once they have taken that trip, they will find that they will have risen above the conversation of hue, period.

• Teri May 13, 2010 at 9:50 pm

@Somebody – seriously? You really believe other countries aren’t colorstruck as well? Did you know Indian from India have a caste system? The darker the are, the lower they are seen. You know that Asian women spend millions of dollars trying to get that “Western” i.e. white woman look. You know that darker skinned people were always seen as inferior within many nations. Colorism and racism are not American issues only. Just saying.

• luvbug May 10, 2010 at 10:53 pm

I have noticed that when a celeb child isnt as bright as people would like……it is neva many comments on the child. More comments on Phylicia than her daughter. Oh she looks like her dad or she have grown up. Black people are our own worse enemy with this color struck [stuff]. Let the girl have been light, would have been so many dayum comments on her look. That girl is absolutely stunning and have always been a beautiful child. I betcha the ones that isn’t handing out comments is her complexion or darker. When are we gonna get ova this light to bright crap? when?

• tanja May 8, 2010 at 2:53 pm

wow….Phylicia looks incredible….wow wow wow….

• nesa May 6, 2010 at 9:12 am

When i looked at the picture quickly, i thought her daughter looked like lauryn hill from the fugees

• neenee May 6, 2010 at 9:01 am

she looks good..her daughter does not look 23 though…im 25 and compare to her i look like a teen

• BrwnSantiLove May 6, 2010 at 4:13 am

Both pretty

• LME May 5, 2010 at 6:45 pm

Wow Phylicia looks amazing. Her daughter is very pretty as well. I like her hair. BTW am I the only one who thinks the woman in the background looks like Kelis?

• Ms. Hill May 5, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Ms. Rashad is still a stunner…GO GIRL!

• bflygrl391 May 5, 2010 at 5:36 pm

i was shocked to learn that phylicia and her husband divorced. I heard he’s now married to the late Casey Johnson’s mother and is raising Casey’s daughter.

• Shanice May 5, 2010 at 5:29 pm

I absolutely LOVE Phylicia Rashad. I guess because physically and internally she reminds me of my own mother. I’m only 21 (22 on Monday) but i have the first three seasons of the Cosby Show on DVD and always laughed at the creative ways they hid Phylicia’s stomach. Her daughter looks like her father. I’m glad she kept her married name because I never realized da Ayers-Allen name in the first season til recently.

• starr08 May 5, 2010 at 5:00 pm

PhyLicia has not aged a bit! omgg.. and her daughter is pretty as well. I LOVED her on the Cosbys and on PoLLy! she is one of my fav. and we have the same bdaY! yaaay :)

• mommashane May 5, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Yes feeling rather old right now as I remember too her being preggo on the Cosby show with this daughter and I’m not talking about the re-runs but the original airing. Nice to finally see her all grown up.

• issy May 5, 2010 at 1:45 pm

her daughter just looks awkward and uncomfortable perhaps she is not used to premieres and posing. Mom looks efforltess and gorgeous as always. I love her daughter’s complexion, beautiful! she looks like kelly rowland to me in the second pic

• T-Bear May 5, 2010 at 1:43 pm

The funny thing that comes to mind is that Phylicia was pregnant with her when she was hiding her pregnancy during the 3rd season of the Cosby Show lol

• Stormy May 5, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Yes, I agree – Condola looks a lot older then 23. I wonder why she is not smiling in the pics….Hmmmm…..

• OneNubianQueen May 5, 2010 at 12:26 pm

WOW I remember when she was pregnant with Condola. I just never saw any photos of her until now…She’s very beautiful and go on Ms. Phylicia you look fabu!

• truth May 5, 2010 at 11:59 am

Her daughter actually looks older than she does.

• Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 11:56 am

Phylicia looks great.

• Kimri May 5, 2010 at 11:47 am

Beautiful ladies!! I didn’t know she was divorced.

• K May 5, 2010 at 11:43 am

Phylicia looks great and has lost so much weight! I can’t believe her daughter is 23, I remember when she was pregnant with her too!

• KHRISH May 8, 2010 at 9:40 pm

As well as her beauty, that’s what I am looking at too. She really got rid of that weight. Wish I could be a fortunate.

• PlainMean May 5, 2010 at 11:28 am

Phylicia is gorgeous as usual. Her daughter looks exactly like Ahmad.

• Evolving May 5, 2010 at 11:15 am

Condola looks like a model! What is your secret, Phylicia? You look incredible!!! I bet you attract men half your age.

• MixtryMama May 5, 2010 at 11:00 am

I had forgotten about her daughter and who she was married to. I remember her as a little girl, but then again she’s not much younger than me.

• Teri May 5, 2010 at 10:58 am

Phylicia is still a beautiful after all these years. Go on, Ms. Lady! I remember when she was pregnant with Condola.

• Im Bianca and Ima say it May 5, 2010 at 10:11 am

Phylicia is a beautiful woman.she has not change much.baby black don’t crack.I never seen her daughter untill today.Great pic of mother and daughter.

• GTSA May 5, 2010 at 10:07 am

Pretty girl! Not surprised. She had two very good gene pools from which to dip from. Lovely mom and handsome dad. Love her hair and complexion, its so smooth.

Boy oh boy. I remember when this little girl was a baby. Feeling really old right about now–lol.

• maryamb May 5, 2010 at 10:03 am

I want to like Phylicia when I grow up. She is 62 and she does not look it.

• byttersweet76 May 5, 2010 at 11:53 am

I know right! She looks good.

• Shanny May 5, 2010 at 10:01 am

I want to look like that at her age. Wow!

• Brooklyn May 5, 2010 at 9:50 am

Her daughter looks just like her dad!! She also can pass for Alfre Woodard’s daughter IMO!!

• EVELINA RAE May 5, 2010 at 8:53 am

Condola’s dress is beautiful.

Phylicia looks great.

• Lisette May 5, 2010 at 8:50 am

I had no idea her daughter was 23! Actually I forgot she had a daughter! :)