SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CHRISTINA MILIAN SHOWS OFF HER POST-BABY BODY

post

Christina Milian unveiled her post-baby body in a figure-hugging dress at the Ana M grand launch in Los Angeles last night. Milian gave birth to her daughter Violet Madison Nash on February 26th, 2010 via c-section. Since giving birth, the singer has already lost 27 of the 45 pounds she gained.

PHOTOS: See pictures of Violet Nash.

“I’ve been eating salads and fruits like crazy,” the singer revealed to OK magazine earlier this year.

What do you think? Is 27 pounds too much to lose in just three months?

17 Comments to “CHRISTINA MILIAN SHOWS OFF HER POST-BABY BODY”

• NeiceeB May 11, 2010 at 11:03 pm

She looks great! Most new moms lose the weight within 1-3 months after delivery. If they don’t then they either gained more then they should have or they are eating more and exercising less. Some breast feeding mothers loose it almost overnight! It really depends on how healthy you were before and after your pregnancy, your eating habits and exercise regimen. A personal trainer, a chef and a few million on the side are great motivators to getting back to prebaby weight.

• Hana May 10, 2010 at 10:51 am

As a fat lady I’m not too worried about it. :)

• Cherri May 9, 2010 at 7:07 pm

She looks great and the amount of weight she’s lost in the time period since giving birth sounds normal to me. Plus alot of it just naturally falls off. I was back in my regular size 11 clothes 2 weeks after giving birth. If I were her I wouldnt worry about the remaining 19!!!

• KEEYSHAJ May 8, 2010 at 1:00 pm

SHE LOOKS GREAT AND HER WEIGHT LOST SOUNDS GOOD TO ME,PLUS THIS HER 1ST TIME SO IT WAS’NT GONNA BE HARD TO LOSE.

• Mimosa May 8, 2010 at 1:55 am

It’s fine if it happened naturally. Otherwise I hope Christina nor any other new mom is starving or doing strenuous workouts to get back to the pre-baby weight. I feel bad for women that feel they have to prove they are still “hott” right after giving birth. I know a girl that wore a girdle after having her baby because she wanted people to think she lost the weight. Sad. It’s also sad that other people make a big fuss over women who lose the weight like anyone that didn’t lose it failed as a mother or failed as a woman. smh

• LIVE&LOVE May 7, 2010 at 8:04 pm

No there’s no problem with that at all..like someone said above the weight is mostly water so if falls of fast…i gained 30 pounds and lost it in less than 30 days with no problems and no it didnt come back..lol! whomever is saying that your supposed to lose it slowly that goes for regular people who are trying to lose weight not a woman who just gave birth.

• Nisha May 7, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I love Christina and she loves great, when it comes to the weight as long as she did it the right way then its fine

• bck reader May 7, 2010 at 5:16 pm

wow, she looks really good post baby. i guess she lost what she was comfortable with. i could see her needing to lose it given her line of work.

• Nikki May 7, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Heck I weighed 127 before I got pregnant and got all the way up to 195 I lost all of the weight I gained in a month. She looks great.

• byttersweet76 May 7, 2010 at 2:39 pm

No I dont see a problem with that at all, I lost all of my baby weight in about 6 weeks and I did not work out or anything (I breast fed my daughter). She looks good and she can work out which she will probably continue to do and lose all the weight.

• mel May 7, 2010 at 1:54 pm

I dont think so. Alot of the weight is water gain, but if you take it off slowly you should be ok.

• BrwnSantiLove May 7, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Beautiful as always… =) Yeah kind of too much because your supposed to lose like 4 lbs the most a month.

• issy May 7, 2010 at 12:43 pm

She looks ridiculous good…..she putting people to shame right now lmao

• LisaLisa May 7, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I gained 29 pounds and 8 was the baby. I lost it all was back in my size 7 jeans just one week after. I guess because I was so young. That is why I am scared to get preggers again. They say the older you are the harder it is to lose the weight. But Chris looks great and should not kill herself to get back to her pre-baby size. Hopefully her husband is understanding of this.

• InnocentCorruption203 May 7, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Christina looks great!!! As far as losing weight “too fast” I think it depends on the person. My mother walked out of the hospital with me and my sister at the same weight she was prior to pregnancy. The only weight she gained was us. On the other hand my aunt gained over 70 lbs during her pregnancy. Its a coin toss

• MissStep May 7, 2010 at 12:33 pm

That’s roughly 2lbs per week. I think that is perfectly safe if done the right way (healthy foods and exercise). I also think that it is better to lose the weight immediately after having a baby because the longer a mother waits to shed the baby weight, the harder it becomes. Good job, Christina!

• Mrs. Assis May 7, 2010 at 12:12 pm

I think I gained 50 pounds (9 was the baby) the rest just fell of. I think it was because I nursed.