TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

PROM PRINCESS: SKYE TOWNSEND DAZZLES IN RED

skyeprom

Celebrity kid Skye Townsend,16, daughter of actor Robert Townsend, attended her prom last weekend with a friend.

skyeej

Legendary NBA player Earvin “Magic” Johnson’s son, EJ,17, was also in attendance. Great fun!

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

15 Comments to “PROM PRINCESS: SKYE TOWNSEND DAZZLES IN RED”

• elisajohnson September 9, 2010 at 1:15 pm

EVERYONE who is judging needs to be checked. Skylar and Ej didn’t go to prom together. You guys are rude for judging people because you will be quick to defend yourself when someone is judging you. My brother is bomb and whoever thinks he isn’t clearly doesn’t know what bomb is. Sorry, I couldn’t read these RUDE & obnoxious comments and not have the urge comment back.
    The majority of you guys who comment on here are extra noisy anyways.

• Jai May 11, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Uh Oh! I think Magic needs to know something about his son…

• Lisette May 11, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Looks like everyone had fun!

• Miya May 11, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Awe her date is cute! i think she said his name was omar on twitter! cute friends! love the red! classy!

• Emma May 11, 2010 at 7:21 pm

stop being so damn mean , he is 17. you guys go straight to what you think are flaws. you dont [even] know him. GROW UP

• alyssa May 11, 2010 at 6:50 pm

ok why does magic Johnson son have his eyebrows arched,and have his hands on his hips??? tappered pants on and no socks and shoes that look like slipper? WHAT, WHAT!!

• Brooks May 11, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Very nice lookin pair…but that 2nd pic …thought the skinny leg pants were bad enuff till I looked down at the geenie of the lamp slippers.

• Pisces May 12, 2010 at 10:43 am

Haha!

• Funnygirl1221 May 11, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Nice first picture. Pretty girl! Won’t comment on the other one; guess one could say, “hmmmmm..” rock both ways if you know what I mean. Hope she had a great time!

• NaiyaJ May 11, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Ignore my last commetn I didnt see the part where it noted that…
    Anyway does anyone know if this was his prom or hers?

• SarahB May 11, 2010 at 3:26 pm

No, her date was the first guy. That’s why BCK put him first. That other website likes to make things up for shock value. BCk is right(i follow her on twitter and she said that was her dayte. His name is Omar. I hope that answers your question.

Omar is cute! Michael Johnson’s son is such a goofball-lol

• NaiyaJ May 11, 2010 at 1:33 pm

** That is Magic Johnson’s son that was her date to the prom btw

• Sherley May 11, 2010 at 1:20 pm

I was like nice until I saw the second picture.

I mean soooo many things can be said about that picture right there but I’ll behave.

• GivetheStoreAway May 11, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Nice pics. She looks pretty and hope she had fun.

• Kirsten May 11, 2010 at 11:44 am

She’a a pretty girl. I love her nails! Glad she had fun.