TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

NEFFE AND SOULLOW’S FAMILY TREE (REALITY SHOW)

neffefam

There is a new reality show in town and it features reality star Neffe, her fiance Soullow, and their six children:

“The Neffe and Soullow Family Tree” will consist of 8 family members who are all growing and striving to be the best they can be, shedding light on their community and trying to make a change. The show will depict how Neffe and Soullow get involved with their community while also aiding their children to follow their dreams as Neffe and Soullow pursue dreams of their own as they prepare for their wedding. Frankie will not be a part of this show as she is pursuing her own endeavors (Source).”

The show hasn’t been picked up by a network at this time.

Check out some more pictures of Neffe and Soullow and their kids below:

Source/Photos

48 Comments to “NEFFE AND SOULLOW’S FAMILY TREE (REALITY SHOW)”

• Roscoe July 24, 2013 at 1:42 am

I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest gossip.

• Jasz April 26, 2011 at 3:32 am

it always have to be a hater… Ok I understand everybody is entitled to their own opinion but who sits around & talk about kids?? Where they do that at? 9 times out of 10 yall look bad I think the kids is beautiful in their own way Far as the purpose of the show go, its to empower women believe it or not its alot of neffes in the world alot of women who have alot kids ,who’s from he hood who dont believe its more out there so neffe shown can encourage them & it also be a lesson 2 other young girls, it can show them what happens when u have unprotected sex & the struggle u have to face…nowadays people always want to judge someone for their faults instead of looking at things on the bright side…btw if she want to have ten kids so be it thats her pussy, yall dont have to take care of them so why r yall so concerned? SN: SORRY FOR THE TYPO

• Love July 19, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Neffe’s kid aren’t gorgeous but they aren’t bad looking being that they came from her but she looks ok when she fix herself up not so ghetto looking.

• Renae Isiah June 4, 2010 at 9:03 am

I’m happy for Neffe, she’s been through so much and deserves to be where she is now. Her children are beautiful and I am glad to see that she had her and Soullow’s baby girl. Hopefully now her and Frankie are on good terms and her and Keyshia have started talking again.

• starr08 May 30, 2010 at 10:34 pm

The picture(style-wise) came out pretty nice. I think her chiLdren are beautifuL. I just have 2 see what shes gonna offer in this show now.

• KEEYSHAJ May 29, 2010 at 10:34 pm

HER KIDS LOOK LIKE THEY ALL GOT DIFFERENT DADS I KNOW SHE GOT 3 BABIES DADDIES BUT IT LOOK LIKE 5 LOL.

• Aw May 29, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Nayla is a very pretty baby! The rest are average..good luck on the show!

• beautywithin86 May 29, 2010 at 4:43 am

Keyshia cole doesnt even like her family doing the shows!

• county50 May 28, 2010 at 11:42 pm

omg i remeber that little boy when he was a newborn, wooooooooow, time flies lol && her older daughter grew too lol

• John G May 28, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Yoooooo I remember little dude when dey 1st brought him on stage at the show…Im so glad she didnt give him up and this all proves that he/she say but what does god say but hes big and his little sis 2 peace and blessings to Neffe and her crew.

• mea May 28, 2010 at 1:51 pm

what in the world – Neffe – I wonder if Frankie will be in it????

• Trisha May 28, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Could someone PLEASE explain to me how the two older kids are “two close for comfort”??? They are standing side by side. They don’t have their arms wrapped around each other or anything. I see brother & sisters hug and embrace each other all the time, why does something have to be going on w/ these two. The photographer probably told them to get closer so they could be in frame, idk. But @ momo & onum2 you guys need help for thinking like that

Like I said before, cute kids!

• Fashionedbygod33 May 28, 2010 at 2:16 pm

@Trisha, girl don’t study the madness. I don’t think anyone else, besides those two, are or were even liking that.

• Trisha May 28, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Hahaha thank you!

• SweetDiva May 28, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Nooooooo, not another one!!
    I read elsewhere that Frankie is going to have her own rehab show. I know Keyshia probably wishes she hadn’t even done that show.

• supportive May 28, 2010 at 1:33 pm

You need Frankie for the drama. Or, go back to Oakland, CA and argue with the baby-daddy in the middle of the street with cameras rolling.

• Pisces May 27, 2010 at 11:11 pm

Why are Neffe’s and Soullow’s lips so, so, greasy in the shot of just the two of them? Not such a good look . The eyelashes, not so much, either.

Just my opinion.

• GTSA May 28, 2010 at 3:50 pm

That pic is whack. Sorry. Yes, look like you can light her up and fry some chops on those…

• Pisces May 28, 2010 at 5:22 pm

LOL, GTSA..not to put them down, but you are so right!

The two look like the just ATE some greasy fried pork chops.

As a matter of fact, on second look, their mouths both look like exposed anuses and/or va-jay-jays.

• FashionedByGod33 May 27, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Oooh, no thank you.

• Big Blue May 27, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Neffe may be silly and does anything for money, but she is not bad looking. That is why she has beautiful children.

• Teri May 27, 2010 at 9:40 pm

@Big Blue – not necessarily. I’ve seen some unattractive couples with some pretty babies. Genetics is a booga bear sometimes. You just never know what you’ll get.

• momo May 27, 2010 at 8:03 pm

is it just me or is the oldest girl on the oldest boy?hum i wonder what goes on in that house

• Trisha May 28, 2010 at 9:49 am

Your sick to even think something like that. They may not be blood brother and sister, but they are still family. I guess brothers and sisters can’t hug each other or he can’t have his hands rested around her shoulders. smh

Beautiful kids. The little girl Starr looks like she’s the energy of the family with that big, beautiful smile!

• onum2 May 28, 2010 at 10:19 am

omg yes they do look too close for comfort. They look like they more than fam. neffe better check that, for she be like her momma!

• Whtiney June 1, 2010 at 1:00 pm

they look a little too close to me as well in the picture.

• trina hawkins December 21, 2010 at 11:14 am

yes she is on him! who knows what goes on, she will be the next one pregnat, by her step brother

• pink1222 May 27, 2010 at 7:41 pm

those are some cute kids, every single one of hers anyway….

• alyssa May 27, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Oh her babies are so beautiful!!!!

• kidh May 27, 2010 at 5:51 pm

This reality show fad needs to stop, esp. where Keyshia Cole’s family are concerned. Do we really need a reality show about a woman with 6 kids by multiple fathers? What would be the point of the show? Why don’t reality show producers do a show about black doctors, fireman, janitors or other hardworking people, anything besides the minstrel shows we’ve been seeing with people with little education and sense. Pretty kids but their mother does not need to be on tv.

• dmnqdv May 27, 2010 at 6:34 pm

agreed!

• Sherley May 27, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Both of you are correct. I for one do not watch reality shows except for Dancing w/the Stars & So you think you can dance. There is nothing reality about watching what other people do inside their home. There’s nothing real about it…its all hyped up for the viewers.

If there was a show about someone who isn’t a celebrity but a doctor, lawyer, teacher, living their lives & truly giving to their community & inspiring others, I may watch. Till then, I’ve got my own real life to live. Anyone wanna pay me to watch?

• Scooterrose May 27, 2010 at 8:22 pm

I agree with you 100 percent God know there are no really good role models 4 our kids 2 look up 2 on TV and this show will make it worse

• shesallthat May 28, 2010 at 5:32 am

ITA with kidh!!! what is the point of this show?? and there should be more to a woman’s life than “making beautiful children” with several different men!

• Fashionedbygod33 May 28, 2010 at 11:29 am

Preach on Kidh and Teri.

• KHRISH May 28, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Because they would have to pay some real money as well as be careful not the breach a contract. They can get these people for next to nothing and exploit them with any worry of being sued. I’m sick of these kind of reality shows. One has but to travel to the streets for these kind of reality shows. What’s to see?

• ArieDenise June 4, 2010 at 8:01 am

Smdh ok you complaining about the fact that Neffe is doing a tv show or Keyshia’s family on tv period isn’t gonna stop it from being aired. Am I correct? So what purpose do you really serve? She is a black woman who obviously made some mistakes in her past but does what she has to do to take care of her kids. How is that not hard-working? I consider a black woman taking care of her kids one of the hardest working people there are. And so what if she had 3,4,5, or 6 different “baby daddies”! That is something she has to live with not you! You just make sure you have yourself in order before you pass judgement on other people! Smh and just because her children don’t look like something you’re used to seeing in a celebrity kid doesn’t mean they aren’t cute! Every one of those kids are beautiful African-American people point blank period. If you don’t like it, change the channel! It’s that simple! People always have something negative to say! #FAIL

• AJA May 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm

Say what you will about Neffe but you can’t deny she makes some gorgeous children. Cici looks just like her.

• AJA May 27, 2010 at 5:33 pm

• Sherley May 27, 2010 at 8:07 pm

I can say it because I do not see it.

Sorry

• Teri May 27, 2010 at 9:37 pm

LOL!!! Sherley, I like you. You just call it as you see it. :-)

• Sherley May 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Thx Teri.

I’m glad someone likes me. Some of the people on here can be a bit touuuchy over someone expressing their real opinion. I didn’t know opinions came any other way.

If you like this, you should here me during conversations. Sometimes, it just flies out my mouth. Can’t help it…it’s my ADHD’s fault.

• Fashionedbygod33 May 28, 2010 at 8:00 pm

LOL @ Sherley. Hey if that’s how you feel, so be it.

• beylieva May 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm

LOL almost passed out at that 1,but i agree.i don’t see it either,but everyone has diff. opinion’s on what gorgeous is.

• KHRISH May 28, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Glad you had the guts to speak out. LOL

• GTSA May 29, 2010 at 8:50 am

I def. see some gorgeous here and there for sure. Good looking bunch of kids overall. Yes, different tastes for the most is a good thing.

• DeeDee May 27, 2010 at 5:33 pm

They have some very beautiful children.

• Teri May 27, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Yes, they sure do, DeeDee.