TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TRENDY TWEEN: SASHA OBAMA ZIG ZAGS HER WAY TO CHICAGO

sashazigzag

8-year-old Sasha Obama looked quite the trendy tween while en route to Chicago on May 27th. She wore a Flowers By Zoe gray with black zigzag print dress and paired it with white leggings; she toted a Black / White Zebra Print Overnight Bag and finished off her look with some purple sandals.

Get The Look:

You can find Sasha’s dress at NeimanMarcus.com, available for $79.00.

To get an affordable version of Sasha’s Zebra Print Tote Bag , head to BizRate.com.

BCK Says: BCK is on the look out for Sasha’s purple flats(See pictures)

Tags : Posted in : kids fashion

23 Comments to “TRENDY TWEEN: SASHA OBAMA ZIG ZAGS HER WAY TO CHICAGO”

• party supplies February 5, 2013 at 5:20 am

Thanks for the original content! I’ve been looking for something like this for a while! Cheers!

• dieet afvallen snel November 29, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Dit is voor het eerst dat ik TRENDY TWEEN: SASHA OBAMA ZIG ZAGS
    HER WAY TO CHICAGO – Black Celebrity Kids open en ik ben
    prettig verrast door de relatie dat het stuk geniet met afvallen zonder
    dieeten.

• ciara in leather pants September 13, 2012 at 7:00 am

How do i Wear black leggings with out showing my but?

• Rockefeller June 30, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :)

• xamaica June 8, 2010 at 10:05 pm

FOR SOME REASON, I FORGET SHE’S ONLY EIGHT.

• nubian2010 June 1, 2010 at 3:23 am

Why do we see a beautiful black child and instantly try to find white or mixed evidence in their ancestry? Why cant we just say, “what a pretty little girl.” and leave it like that? So this is what they meant when they were talking about “self hatred”..

• SASSYKITKITTY May 31, 2010 at 3:08 am

@Real Talk Spring Edition Amen!!! Let no weapons formed against our great President Obama and his family prosper!I’m loving your powerful comment and I couldn’t have said it better =)

• starr08 May 30, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Sasha is such a cuTie! you can tell she is Daddys giirL. :) And her hair is growing soo niceLy!

• CheekySpoon May 28, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Sasha is the most adorable little thing!

• Pisces May 28, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Sasha is so cute. Her outfit is, too.

• Sherley May 28, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Is it me or has her hair gotten longer?

• machelle May 28, 2010 at 5:06 pm

her hair does appear to be much longer, maybe they’ve began to flat iron it. she has such curly hair. in this pic you can really tell she has a mixed background.

• GTSA May 31, 2010 at 8:29 am

Well, what I see is a pretty black girl. No, I would not have guessed a white grandparent, not even in this pic. Why must we always “give away the store” when it comes to our beauty or other positive leaned attributes. Obviously yes, she does have mixed heritage like many other African Americans, hers just happens to be more recent than a few but I don’t see where it has pronounced itself that much stronger than those blacks who have white ancestors from generations past.

• Fashionedbygod33 May 31, 2010 at 11:24 am

Come on with it GTSA. You know when a Black female looks “outside” of the norm of what people think Black people should look like, it has to be attributed to other things. It becomes “exotic.”

• Pisces May 31, 2010 at 12:45 pm

I agree with both of you, and, in my opinion she is resembling her own mother, our First Lady, more and more as she grows.

• Sherley May 28, 2010 at 4:25 pm

She’s so pretty. I’m glad the focus is on her today. The dress looks much better on her than the model picture.

• Riley May 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm

The real Sasha Fierce. Go girl :)

• KHRISH May 28, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Sho Nuff!

• GTSA May 28, 2010 at 3:56 pm

You got that right!

• Fashionedbygod33 May 28, 2010 at 7:54 pm

@ Riley,

I love that comment. You ain’t never lied.

• bck reader May 29, 2010 at 2:12 am

Dereon girl’s line has this cute shirt that says ‘I Am Sasha Fierce’. i thought to myself if i ever saw her rock that shirt one day, that would be too cute lol!

• Tye May 28, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Sasha is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. Keep up the good work President & First lady! ~_~

• Fashionedbygod33 May 28, 2010 at 12:36 pm

She really is. Look at lil’ mama and her cute little outfit.