TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

KIM FIELDS AND SON ARE ON THE GO

fields1 Director/Kim Fields appeared on show Good Day New York yesterday to talk about her latest project with BET. Her son Sebastian,3, and her publicist accompanied her to the Good Day studios.

Source

Tags : Posted in : Actors

22 Comments to “KIM FIELDS AND SON ARE ON THE GO”

• Emanuel Meineke January 5, 2012 at 2:02 am

Am i allowed to have a suggestion? I do believe youve got something good over here. But what if you offered some references to a page which backs up what you’re you mentioned? Or possibly you might give us more information to look at, whatever would link up just what youre talking about, sth more concrete?

• Doctors July 17, 2011 at 9:09 am

Aw, this was a really quality blog. In theory I’d like to write like this also – taking time and real effort to make a interesting article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done.

• MixtryMama June 1, 2010 at 5:18 pm

I am sick of people on here complaining every time a child over 1 year old is in a stroller. Anyone who thinks this must have never been in close proximity to a toddler in their entire life. Anyone who has been would know that when a 3 or 4 year old is tired of walking, no mom in her right mind is going to feel like packing around said 35-45 lb. child!

• Keepin' it real May 30, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Dang! Now y’all the stroller police? I keep a strollerinmy trunk and if my 5y/o wants to ride, I’ll pull it out!

• Mercedes May 30, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Is her hair natural? I LOVE it!
    But her son is adorable! I love his little Crocs. =)
    I remember watching the show ‘The Facts of Life’ a lot, because it came on early mornings and late at night on Nickelodeon.
    She was a cute kid too.

• bck reader May 29, 2010 at 10:49 pm

dunno how old Kim Fields is, but this woman looks forever youthful! my goodness, talk about good genes.

baby boy mighta been in the stroller because A) it’s NY, a mainly pedestrian city, and B) let’s face it, Kim is a small gal, so i think lil man might be gettin too big for her to carry.

he’s gotten so big since the last time she did an appearance with him. i think back then he was about 1 1/2. i think he looks like his dad. don’t really see too much Kim in him.

• KEEYSHAJ May 29, 2010 at 10:42 pm

SHE LOOKS NICE AND HER SON IS CUTE HE REMINDS ME OF JADEN SMITH.

• GTSA May 29, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Kim looks great. Glad to see her busy. Didn’t know she was directing. Her son is a handsome lil’ fella. I say 4 is about the cutoff for stroller, so he has a few months of riding to go looks like :-)

• Aw May 29, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Okay, he’s way too big to be in a stroller, but cute kid Regine =)

• LME May 29, 2010 at 8:24 pm

They both looked good. I like Kim’s new ‘do. Her son is looking at the photogs like ‘WTF y’all looking at?’ lol.

• Britt May 29, 2010 at 7:01 pm

OMG Tootie, lol Her son is to cute, and kim looks well

• Fashionedbygod33 May 29, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Look at Tootie (lol). Kim looks great. I always thought she was so cute. Her son is cute. He’s a bit too big to be in a stroller, but I know sometimes children at that age hate to walk especially for a distance, so who knows….

• Sherley May 29, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Kim looks good. She has an adult child & a 3 yr old? You go girl.

I do agree, a stroller is too small for a 3 yr old, but when in NY, it maybe needed.

• Just sayin" May 29, 2010 at 5:26 pm

@ Sherley…Hi :-) Kim doesnt have an adult child that Ive ever heard of…unless you mean her little sister Alexis Fields, who was once rumored to be Kim’s daughter. Its not true though.

• Sherley May 30, 2010 at 11:53 am

Alexis is rumored to be her daughter…I get it. I thought that was her daughter.

Thx for letting me know guys.

• Teri May 29, 2010 at 6:42 pm

@Sherley, she has an adult child? I thought this was her only child.

• KHRISH May 29, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I’ve been seeing Kim so long it seems as though she should be much older than she is. I love all of her roles and was especially fond of her role in LIVIN SINGLE. Baby is really a cute little guy.

• trista May 29, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Cute kid, but isn’t he a little too big to still be in a stroller like that.

• Booksmart June 1, 2010 at 6:15 am

i was thinking the same thing

• Angel June 1, 2010 at 11:19 am

you guys must dont have small children.

• Leo May 29, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Her son is adorable! Quite a handsome little boy.

• onum2 May 29, 2010 at 10:31 am

aww he’s cute. didnt know she had a child. she still looks the same. good job kim!