OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

THE OBAMA FAMILY STROLL

President Barack Obama took a stroll with his family in their old neighborhood in Chicago on Saturday, May 29, 2010. The  president and his  family-dog Bo, daughters Malia,11, and Sasha,8, grandma Marian Robinson, and First Lady Michelle Obama- were headed to a barbecue.

obamawalk

Tags : , Posted in : Barack Obama

9 Comments to “THE OBAMA FAMILY STROLL”

• tv_onlinezgzd February 7, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Everybodu know that intwernet is now a harder place where to enjoy of our favorites tv shows and love. But if you need, you can watch tv online on
    tv online

• KHRISH June 7, 2010 at 1:30 pm

I can’t believe the way rightwingers carried on about this man going to Chicago and planning the Memorial Day Ceremony at the Lincoln place. You would have thought he just walked out and poured lye on the graves of those who gave their lives for the country. But then, why would I be surprised. Whatever he does the right will say he should have done something else. OBAMA 2012

• OhPlease June 1, 2010 at 9:37 am

Love our first family, They are by far more receptive and warm than any other family before them. Obama2012

• Georgia May 31, 2010 at 3:39 pm

I love this family.

• bck reader May 31, 2010 at 2:53 pm

my fave first family. looking chilled, relaxed, and casual. didn’t know Bo made the trip too. how nice :-)

• Ada May 31, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Happy Memorial Day to our lovely first family and to all you guys!!.

• Fashionedbygod33 May 31, 2010 at 11:17 am

*sigh* I just cannot get enough of them. Loving them. Laughing @ the First Lady’s face. Yeah, she don’t play.

• Charice May 31, 2010 at 10:56 am

How can you not love this family? They are so beautiful.

• Daphyne May 31, 2010 at 8:26 am

I LOVE this man. God bless him and his family!!!!! My heart is overjoyed everytime I see him and the word President is attached to his name…..