ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

OUT AND ABOUT: DONALD FAISON & KIDS; COMMON & DAUGHTER

commondaughter

Rapper Common stopped to talk to a friend before taking his daughter to the movie theater at The Grove Los Angeles, California over the weekend. His daughter Omoye Assata Lynn (born 1997) waited patiently as she sipped on a slurpee.

xhilarationmossimo

Women's Mossimo® Penny Suede Flat Sandals - Grey-$22.99 ; Xhilaration® Juniors Smocked Strapless Romper - White/Blue Floral-$19.99

You can get Omoye’s Smocked Strapless Romper Here and her sandals Here.

faison3

Actor Donald Faison was spotted shopping with his kids at the Grove in Hollywood, CA, today(June 14th, 2010). Donald is pictured with his twins, daughter Kaya and son Dade Faison (b. 1999), and his son Kobe Faison (b. 2001), all of whom are with his ex-wife Lisa Askey.

Click here for a picture of Donald and his son from a previous relationship.

Photos:Wenn.com

39 Comments to “OUT AND ABOUT: DONALD FAISON & KIDS; COMMON & DAUGHTER”

• Issac Maez August 8, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Via my examination, shopping for consumer electronics online can for sure be expensive, however there are some principles that you can use to help you get the best bargains. There are generally ways to come across discount promotions that could make one to buy the best consumer electronics products at the lowest prices. Thanks for your blog post.

• Bathmate May 30, 2011 at 12:39 pm

appreciate the blog post. put more pictures, everyone loves pictures :)

• Melanie January 25, 2011 at 12:37 am

I wonder if those kids are even Donald’s. They look nothing like him. Now his oldest son from the New York picture looks EXACTLY like him! Very curious what the moms look like of all these kids

• Liane June 18, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Bubbs!! Love it, I also loved him on the wire. His little cutie does have her own style. Oh I love Andre’s curls…Common is just beautiful sigh*

• nappykat June 17, 2010 at 11:02 pm

dang! Faison gettin old! I still remember when he was a boy playin on Amen or some show.

COMMON IS HOT! Cute daughter.

btw, Serena dated a host of white men before she winded up with Common. Some people choose to exercise their OPTION and CHOICE to date and marry whomever. Not everyone who dates or marries outside their race has a racial hangup about their own.

• erin0909 June 17, 2010 at 12:41 am

I always thought Donald faison was cute! its like he never ages. His son needs a diet

• luvbug June 16, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Common is one of the true brothas left that is why he date a sistah like Serena. His daughter is so pretty, when did she get so big? As for Donald Faison kids, uuggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. What is with these black men and marrying outside their race? Yes they always seen to marry the non black woman before having kids. Why did that man talking to Common allow his daughter to come out looking like that?

• Hmmm June 16, 2010 at 1:50 am

Dade Faison – Donald Faison son looks like the little boy from Meet The Browns..In the that pic…Just saying…

• Sherley June 15, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Common’s daughter is pretty. Wonder why she’s not having a gril convo w/the other girl?

Not feeling those sandals. Not just on her, but in general.

Those are Donald’s children? Whoa…I didn’t even know he had children & if I saw him on the street…I’d have thought he was babysitting.

• queen June 15, 2010 at 4:38 pm

just because black men dont have a blck mother doesn’t mean their ashamed of their race. who cares if they dont have fully black children.

• lwade July 24, 2010 at 1:19 am

These children no longer want to be considered black. They want a new race category of bi-racial. They would NEVER marry black so what happens to the next generation? African heritage completely obliterated. You don’t think people like any other animal, can become extinct? Pretty soon we will be like the native americans. It’s a shame when there are so few of you left that you are given control over gambling because you are an endangered species. I know, it’s too much for the average mind to comprehend. All they see is the ‘good hair’.

• ce ce August 23, 2010 at 7:12 pm

They are bi they are of two races. Most know who they are. They don’t always marry white. My daughter married black.

• CT December 14, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Wow lwade, you have officially made the most ignorant comment I’ve ever read in my life. It’s pretty obvious from your comment that you don’t know very many bi-racial or multi-racial people so I don’t think you have the authority or insight to be able to comment on an entire groups marriage habits. Knowing who you are means acknowledging ALL aspects of your heritage, not denying everything else and identifying as black. It’s time for everyone to leave that ignorant, “one drop” nonsense behind once and for all.

“Race” as indicated by skin color is fully a social construct. There is no biological determination or basis for it. There are no subgroups under Homo sapiens sapiens that indicate what race a person is. So no, a race cannot become extinct. Races are not species.

• Dione June 15, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Donald still looks the same as when he starred in Clueless, he never ages.

• Trisha June 15, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Can’t a child look like their mother? I guess now it is required for any child that pushed out must look their father, especially if their biracial. I must agree that the little one is on the heavy side. Common daughter is dressed so cute, I wish there was a better picture. Little mama standing w/ Andre Royo has her own little style going on, cute.

• BrwnSantiLove June 15, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Totally agree with ya. Not everyone looks like their dad.

• mena June 15, 2010 at 9:32 am

These kids are [word omitted] and look Mexican (not that that is a problem) They don’t look nothing like him.

• K June 15, 2010 at 8:26 am

Common’s daughter is dressed so cute in afforable items at that! Would love a better view of her face.

I can’t believe Donald’s children’s ages. The boy in the green shirt is only 9?!!!!! He’s got some big kids.

• BrwnSantiLove June 15, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Yes he kids don’t look their ages. The 9 year old is “healthy” looking. He is probably going through his chunky stage.

• Tonya Smith June 15, 2010 at 8:19 am

Donald also has a 12 year old son “black” son named Sean that looks just like him. You can search it on here.

• Tam June 15, 2010 at 6:38 am

Bubs!!!

• Janelle June 15, 2010 at 2:37 am

^^ I’m there with you – I think it is Andre Royo.

Common’s daughter is a beautiful young lady…Check her style, get it gurl!

• Aw June 14, 2010 at 11:12 pm

I didnt know Common had a daughter, but she’s gorgeous just like her father =)

• Nisha June 14, 2010 at 11:10 pm

I’m just mad that he named his child Kobe, the rest I could care less about lol

• Lotus June 15, 2010 at 9:35 am

lmao You ain’t neva lied!

• Amber June 15, 2010 at 9:52 am

LOL you’re hilarious! Go Celtics 2nite!

• EVELINA RAE June 15, 2010 at 9:59 am

NO, GO LAKERS!!! LOL

• Shaunie June 14, 2010 at 10:03 pm

I pretty sure they guy Common stopped to talk to is actor Andre Royo, right? He was on “The Wire”?

• seankordw June 15, 2010 at 6:09 am

Yeah that’s him he was on “The Wire” that use to be my show!

• Amber June 15, 2010 at 9:51 am

Hey it IS Bubbles!!! I lOved the Wire!!!

• Michele June 14, 2010 at 10:02 pm

donald’s kids look NOTHING like hime!
    and common’s baby mama must be dark chocolate, because his daughter doesnt take after him very much

• Leo June 14, 2010 at 10:50 pm

I agree with your first sentence. I’m looking and looking but..*shrugs* I see a stronger resemblance between his and his other son, though.

I am surprised the Paternity Police aren’t swarming all over this post. Let’s hope I didn’t just jinx it.

• lwade July 24, 2010 at 1:05 am

Common is that rare brother who has love and respect for the women that have had his back all his life.

• lwade July 24, 2010 at 1:10 am

Why is it that no matter what movie or show he’s in; No matter what type of scene(serious or not) Donald always has that big coonin’ a– grin on his face? “sugar hill” grinnin’ being yelled at by Denzel in Remember the titans ‘grinnin’ damn!

• Anonymous June 14, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Wats up with all these black men in HOllyweird. Making kids that look nothing like themselves. Almost as though they’re ashamed of their race and heritage.

• Gia June 14, 2010 at 9:30 pm

They’re cuties but I wonder the same thing.

• Anna June 14, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Common’s daughter looks darker than him, so I don’t see how he is ashamed of his race. The other guys son looks [word omitted], I hope they are working on getting him healthy.

• Tiabiacha1 July 20, 2010 at 3:17 pm

I wonder that too.

• lwade July 24, 2010 at 1:04 am

A male friend of mine was joking that the NBA will no longer exist in a few decades. I said WE will be extinct. forget about sports.