ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RON ARTEST AND FAMILY CELEBRATE LAKERS WIN

rondaughter2

Los Angeles Lakers player Ron Artest toted his daughter Diamond,7, while riding in the victory parade for the the NBA basketball champion team on June 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. Diamond decorated a special hat for her dad with a special message written on the hat: “I love you Dad #37″.

See more pictures of Ron, Diamond, and his wife below!

Photos:Reuters/Gettyimages/Michael Goulding, OC Register

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

9 Comments to “RON ARTEST AND FAMILY CELEBRATE LAKERS WIN”

• SweetDiva June 23, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Why didn’t he have his psychiatrist there, LOL?!!

• shesallthat June 23, 2010 at 2:32 pm

LOL @ sweetdiva!!!! maybe he/she was on the float somewhere!!!!

• Trisha June 22, 2010 at 5:10 pm

BCK why is his cigar blocked out? I’m thinking it was illegal stuff lol. I never followed basketball players, but RON Artest grabbed my attention w/ his interview. It was too funny LOL. His daughter is precious. I also love the bobo’s in her hair. I haven’t seen much of those lately on little girls

• Trisha June 22, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Since when is smoking a cigar a bad thing BCK? I never followed basketball players but Ron Artest grabbed my attention w/ his interview, it was too funny! LOL. His daughter is precious! I also love that she has bobo’s in her hair, I haven’t seen much of those lately in little girls

• Fashionedbygod33 June 22, 2010 at 1:33 pm

NYC is happy for you and proud of you Ron Ron. Lovely family.

• mel June 22, 2010 at 9:49 am

Props to Ron Artest if tho he’s alittle coo-coo, he’s always been there for his kids.

• EVELINA RAE June 22, 2010 at 9:43 am

BCK, why is it blocked on one photo and not the other? Was it necessary?

Any who, where’s the rest of his 15 kids? Diamond was cute in the video! “why are you looking at me daughter?” hehe

• luvbug June 22, 2010 at 9:04 am

WOW, THOUGHT HE WAS MIKE EPPS AND HIS WIFE VENUS WILLIAMS. VERY ATTRACTIVE FAMILY. LITTLE GIRL IS SO PRETTY.

• h-town boss June 22, 2010 at 8:58 am

Beautiful! Beautiful! What a lovely family!