MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

OUT AND ABOUT: THE KLUM-SAMUEL FAMILY IN NY

100626nt1_klum_h_b-gr_08

Henry, 4 1/2, and 8-month-old Lou were seen out and about with their mom Heidi Klum and their siblings Leni, 6, Johan, 3 1/2, at a park in Tribeca, NY on June 26, 2010.

100626nt1_klum_h_b-gr_081

fp_5279409_esz_klum_heidi_0626101

Photos:Fame Pictures/Bauergriffin/Flynet

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

55 Comments to “OUT AND ABOUT: THE KLUM-SAMUEL FAMILY IN NY”

• cort February 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Hi, this is a good post!

• MIKA July 7, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I wonder how many more kids will she have?

• EVELINA RAE July 7, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Heidi said this was their last child.

• Anna June 30, 2010 at 11:58 pm

I love their hair, it looks cute.

• nappykat June 30, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Nappy hair is kinky, curly hair.

What’s your def?

• starr08 June 30, 2010 at 8:03 pm

WTHECK is upp with BLack peopLe and this HAIR thing!! Like omgg.. get over it. Most White peopLe wish they had/or even embrace the uniqeness of our hair..so why is it that BLack people are still ashamed of it!! smh.. im donE!

-Anywayy Lou is very BEAUTIFUL and i LOVE her hair weather if its curLy or coiLy! :) -thnx.

• machelle June 30, 2010 at 5:13 pm

omg, ppl who are used to these kids’ type of hair can CLEARLY see that lou’s hair is not nappy! lol.

• erin0909 June 30, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I don’t like when celebs use nannys. My mom had seven kids and we never had a nanny

• nappykat June 30, 2010 at 9:40 am

They wouldn’t post my other comment… or it hasn’t gotten posted yet. So I’m just gonna say that baby is gonna have some nappy hair. GOOD!

• Jolie June 30, 2010 at 8:04 am

Such a beautiful family!

• louanne June 30, 2010 at 1:51 am

lou looks like so much johan she is gorgeous. the samuels are the 4 most beautifull celebrity kids on this earth. leni and lou are two dolls.

• BrwnSantiLove June 30, 2010 at 12:51 am

Aww look at Lou big ole cheeks! Cuteness

• GTSA June 29, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Little Lou is too cute. The one pic of Henri in the sun is soooo adorable. I love his hair and if I could get mine like that (love the color too), I’d doll it up with a band/wrap and go.

• tight2def June 29, 2010 at 3:44 pm

lil mama looks like Henry. toooo cute

• EVELINA RAE June 29, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Little Lou Lou looks like a doll :)

• Pisces June 29, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Agree Evelina…just like a little Black Cabbage Patch Doll.

• EVELINA RAE June 30, 2010 at 9:18 am

Pisces, where have you been?

Definitely like the Cabbage Patch Kids.

• Pisces June 30, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Hi Evelina. I’m just in and out. I read you all the time though. Thanks!

• EVELINA RAE July 7, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Glad to hear from you.

Take Care!

• MIKA June 29, 2010 at 2:13 pm

I wish she would put a headband on the girl, geesh!

• What! June 29, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Seems like you’re losing sleep over it ,huh??

• stunnaz June 29, 2010 at 1:02 pm

ah lou is so cute ….she is starting to look like her brothers esp henry

• bck reader June 29, 2010 at 1:01 pm

look at the cheeks on baby girl Lou! she is just too cute! looks like the girl version of Johan. funny pic where Henry and Johan pulled down the stroller shades lol! maybe to hide from the paps. although Henry and his long legs looks like he’s barely able to fit in the thing.

• keverno June 29, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Oh No!!!!!!! The baby got that coarse thick hair like her bothers. Poor thing. She is going to have a fit when it’s time to comb it out. They need to start like now…detangling her hair with some Detangle shampoo and conditioner on a daily.

• PlainMean June 29, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Why is coarse hair such a negative thing???

• What! June 29, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Poor thing? I don’t get where an injustice was served…

• NikNak June 29, 2010 at 4:56 pm

I don’t even think some Black people notice that they consider the way they are to be a defect. They are just so accustomed to having a negative view of their race.

• GTSA June 29, 2010 at 5:20 pm

either she is being facetious, ironic, trying to start controversy, OR just plain ignant’. Not that interested to make a pick.

• Leo June 29, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Ah, here’s the comment I was looking for! Let me get my chair and pop corn.

• Sherley June 29, 2010 at 5:16 pm

LMAO! I was just thinking the same thing. Here we go witht his hair issue.

Move over & share the popcorn, I’m coming in.

• GTSA June 29, 2010 at 5:28 pm

My popcorn has moved on to another show, this is old and tired…yawn

• Rilz June 29, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Umm…what does your hair look like exactly? Why are you even on BCK if you don’t want to see kids with hair like that? SMH

• aries June 29, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Some children hate to ride in a stroller when they see the other children walk,running, and have fun. 6 is too big to be in a stroller.

• tanja June 29, 2010 at 11:27 pm

I totally agree…..a six year old girl in the stroller….puhlease…lol….I even think Johann is too big for a stroller….of course unless they walked a marathon….anyhow….beautiful family

• PlainMean June 29, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Leni and even Johan (imo) are both too old to be in a stroller, but hey I wish I had someone to push me in a stroller sometimes! For some reason, I find it strange to see a mother walking on the side while nannies push her kids around in strollers… Something about it sort of turns me off… Not sure…

• Sherley June 29, 2010 at 5:14 pm

I dont know PM, Heidi cannot push 2 strollers at once & hold Henry’s hand so better the one’s getting paid do it.

It’s very difficult to manuever 4 children under 7 in a public place like NY. If 2 gets tired, then what do you do w/the other 2? I prefer they are safe than not & if she feels being in a stroller is safe, then whatever.

• GTSA June 29, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I think 4 OR 5 is the usual cut-off, but yes, I am with you. If there was an adult size stroller WITH someone to push my big ol’ arse, then…

And you best believe if I had a nanny, she’d be pushing my kids dang stroller too (at least a chunk of the time), especially that twin contraption–lol.

• machelle June 30, 2010 at 2:02 pm

i guess it really depends on the outing. this is the 1st time i’ve seen the older kids in a stroller, so it’s not a norm for them. maybe they were somewhere that the kids got tired of walking?? i know in the past my dau was in 1st grade still riding in an umbrella stroller only b/c we visited disney often….and she walked hella slow!! :) she’s 15 and still walks slow!

• KHRISH June 29, 2010 at 11:51 am

I see her hair style will go the same as the boys.

• Pisces June 29, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Hi Khrish. Haha at your comment. True, but she’s still cute, huh? Seal’s stamp is all over Heidi’s kids. Dominant strong buck, isn’t he? ;)

• lilkunta June 29, 2010 at 10:48 pm

@ pisces: This commnet: “Seal…Dominant strong buck, isn’t he? ” IS NOT PC. It is racist and disrespectful. Please dont ever say that to anyone.
        Pisces says: June 29, 2010 at 3:55 pm

• Pisces June 30, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Likunta….I’m genuinely sorry if I upset your sensibilities. Being a black person myself, I did not mean any un-PC remark…just another way of pointing out Seal’s obvious virility as a man. No harm meant.

Seal is all those babies Daddy…for sure. No mistaking that, and that is a GOOD THING! No DNA scan ever needed in these cases.

• Sherley June 30, 2010 at 6:21 pm

You are upset over the comment Pisces made of “buck” but you use the screen name lilkunta?

Uh huh…ok.

• PlainMean July 1, 2010 at 10:43 am

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Sherley! Lmao! That’s the same thing I was thinking! Lil Kunta – Lol that name is offensive! If someone called me Lil Kunta I think i’d be inclined to fight! Lmao!

• Pisces July 1, 2010 at 9:55 pm

SHERLEY and PLAINMEAN… I’m you two’s girls biggest fans, too! Thank you and I luvs ya all the time! xoxoxo!

• KHRISH June 30, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Hi Pisces, good to hear from you. I do miss you a lot. It’s always good when we can joke together. This political scene is too hot and I try to get to this board but usually get hung up on the politics board.

• Pisces June 30, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Hi Khrish. I think it’s great how involved in politics you are. I’m glad you still write here, too, though. You are insightful and fun! Take care.

• khrish July 6, 2010 at 10:30 am

Pisces: Have you checked out that Omarosa show on TVone?. I had no desire to watch it until the saturday before the 4th and they had the marathon of it up to present on. I really got into it. Not for Omarosa but for the fact you get to listen to the men and what they talk about when they are on their own. first reality show that I have truly enjoyed. Check it out. LOL Hope you had a happy 4th

• Ljo June 29, 2010 at 11:50 am

I love Lou’s chubby cheeks! ( I think that’s Lou)

• MixtryMama June 29, 2010 at 11:18 am

Wow Henry is so tall! Only 4 1/2 and look where he comes to compared to Heidi, and she’s a tall lady.

You can’t see Lou too well, but I can see how cute she is with her little face all scrunched up. :)

Now bring on the comments about how Leni shouldn’t be in a stroller at 6 years old. Henry’s even in it too, in one photo. I’ll defend them beforehand: Leni’s so tiny the fact that she can even still fit in the stroller is reason enough for her to be in it, if she’s tired. It’s all right for Henry, too. :D

• Tiana June 29, 2010 at 11:10 am

Lol, Leni’s the oldest one yet she’s the one getting pushed in a stroller vs. Henry who’s younger than her. Cute family pics though. :)

• Natahlee June 29, 2010 at 11:09 am

She’s already 8 months?!? Soon she’s going to one and running with her brothers and sister. I love this family.

• Natahlee June 29, 2010 at 11:46 am

Look at those cheeks on Lou! I want to squeeze them. I like the picture with Lou and Henry looking at each other. Simply Adorable.

• Sherley June 29, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Agree…I was thinking the same thing

• jsayinit July 7, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I think he is looking for snacks/something in that stroller basket. She is checking him out, though.