SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THROWBACK TUESDAYS: THOMAS MIKAL FORD AND SON

pic1

Actor Thomas Mikal Ford, who is best known for his role as Tommy Strawn in the sitcom Martin, is pictured with his son TJ in 2008.

Interested in knowing what Thomas a.k.a Tommy Ford has been up to lately? Head to his website TommyFord.com.

Photos:Source

Tags : Posted in : Throwback Time

18 Comments to “THROWBACK TUESDAYS: THOMAS MIKAL FORD AND SON”

• Lisa Foster April 1, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Wow…his son looks like Gina.
    Wonder if Gina remembers us back at ICHS

• Chanel May 29, 2012 at 7:25 pm

That boy doesn’t look like Tommy @ all.

• iPhone Szervíz November 2, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Links……

[...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…

• Autóalkatrész Bolt October 31, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Great website……

[...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…

• Cocowright July 5, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Nice picture of father and son,Didn’t know he was Tommy Looking sexy as usual,and his son looks like him with his cute self!!! I remember meeting him @ the play called Casino,with Kelley Price… HE Had a Nerve to call me TROUBLE!!! Till this Day I’m still wondering,but its all good Cause he had a sexy SMILE when he said it, and I was BLUSHING AND fLIRTN!!!!Lol LOVe THe tigeR ND THe pup!!

• free June 3, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I actually still cannot quite assume that I could end up being one of those reading through the important ideas found on your web blog. My family and I are sincerely thankful for your generosity and for giving me the advantage pursue my chosen career path. Appreciate your sharing the important information I managed to get from your blog.

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » THROWBACK TUESDAYS: THE “MARTIN” TV SERIES EDITION April 12, 2011 at 8:13 pm

[...] Mikal Ford(Tommy) has one son named TJ.  Click here for archived pictures of Tommy and [...]

• WHO’S MY ACTOR PAPPY? « "WandaPhull World" June 30, 2010 at 11:50 pm

[...] BCK [...]

• Sherley June 30, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Tommy?

Wow. His son is as fine as he is.

• Sanity Kane June 30, 2010 at 9:06 am

LOL@ The first comment, you’re a mess for that one! This is a random thought, but I could have sworn his name on Martin was Tommy Strong, WOW, all this time I feel MODED, LOL, anyway, very cute kid, I had no clue he was a dad! :)

• tanja June 29, 2010 at 11:21 pm

love the tiger….had to laugh when I saw the picture of him with the tiny dog….after seeing him and his son with the tiger….cute

• tight2def June 29, 2010 at 10:56 pm

son looks just like him. wow

• Natahlee June 29, 2010 at 7:36 pm

I didn’t even notice him, I was like who is he, then I read. Omg I didn’t know he was a kid’s book author. Cute Kid.

• Rilz June 29, 2010 at 6:49 pm

GET OUT! That doesn’t even look like Tommy. Cute kid.

• err June 29, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Tommy ain’t go no job. Where’d he get that tiger?

• shaggzster June 29, 2010 at 9:49 pm

LOL — funniest comment of the day

• Fashionedbygod33 June 30, 2010 at 7:36 pm

LOL @ Err. I was going to type the same thing. Every time I see Thomas, I cannot get the Tommy character out of my head.

• Fashionedbygod33 June 30, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Real cute soon. That tiger is pretty. I love the little doggie too.