OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

FUNNY FACES WITH KIM AND KIYAN(PART 2)

famouscupcakescandidphoto

Remember this classic photo from last year? Well, now Kiyan,3, and Kim Kardashian are back with more funny faces, but not as funny as the first.

Kiyan’s mom, Lala Vazquez, recently celebrated her birthday with a weekend long celebration of fun-funny faces that is! Check out the pictures below.

Photos: IamLala.com

25 Comments to “FUNNY FACES WITH KIM AND KIYAN(PART 2)”

• Tavis August 2, 2011 at 8:18 pm

luxury one

• N K July 7, 2010 at 1:45 am

That look on Kiyan’s face in the first photo is classic! LOL. Love it!

• nappykat June 30, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Yeah, these others are NOT as good as the first.
    PRICELESS AND CANDID.

Love it.

I don’t mind Kim. She’s cute, but she ain’t known for much.

I know she suppose to be dating Reggie Bush, but how does Laila Vasquez tie in? Is Laila Vasquez Reggie Bush’ sister? She don’t really look like Reggie…. maybe in the eyes. I guess she wears contacts.

• bck reader July 1, 2010 at 10:28 am

i take it Kim knows Lala from them running in the same circles and maybe knowing some of the same people. i know the 2 times i was forced to watch the Kardashians show, i was surprised to see Adrian Bailon and one of the ghetto twins from the movie ATL hangin at their house lol! i woulda never thought they all kicked it, but i’m not in that world.

and i think Reggie and Kim have officially parted ways. last i heard, anyways. i don’t keep up with them.

• KEEYSHAJ June 30, 2010 at 10:25 pm

CUTE PICS LOL @KIYAN AS FOR KIM.K-YAWNS.

• ily4evr June 30, 2010 at 4:25 pm

i LOVE how his name is kiyan carmelo anthony and his dads name is carmelo kiyan anthony, so cute and congrats to mr and soon-2-b mrs anthony

• Michelle June 30, 2010 at 3:15 pm

i never noticed how much kim looks like kris, anyways kiyan is soo cute!

• Ms Puddin June 30, 2010 at 12:10 pm

I feel the same way about the Kardashians. Where did these chicks come from. How do you get famous with a sex tape. Paris was already famous, her sex tape made her infamous.

I digress, Kiyan is so cute just like his dad. The cake was pretty.

• SweetDiva June 30, 2010 at 11:40 am

Kiyan still looks like he ain’t feeling Auntie Kimmy! She needs to stop. Really.

• Teri June 30, 2010 at 11:17 am

Yeah, that first pic was priceless!

I don’t get the Kardashian hype either. Never have and never will.

• Lotus June 30, 2010 at 10:31 am

Body language and facial expressions are saying Kiyan ain’t feeling the “Auntie Kim” routine.

• EVELINA RAE June 30, 2010 at 2:21 pm

haha “Kiyan ain’t feeling the “Auntie Kim” routine” funny and true. He’s probably like…why is this lady always around me? yet mama Lala’s like smile Kiyan…smile with Auntie Kim. Fine! but i ain’t calling her Auntie lol

• Nisha June 30, 2010 at 10:22 am

I’m still laughing at the first picture lol

• mena June 30, 2010 at 9:22 am

Kim need to get a life. I don’t like her nor her family.

• EVELINA RAE June 30, 2010 at 10:03 am

LMAO what does she really do? what exactly is she “famous” for? I know she got a lot of publicity after her sex tape with Ray J…THAT SAYS A LOT. I get tired of seeing her, Koutney and Khloe in every magazine.

• Natahlee June 30, 2010 at 10:38 am

I agree. I refuse to watch their shows or support them at all.

• Yummy June 30, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Her late Father Was a Well Known Lawyer in the business…much so known for being O.J. Simpson, & Kims Career started as her being Paris Hilton,Eva Longoria,Victoria Beckham etc. Wardrobe designer etc. Than lead on to A Model. THAN came the Sex Tape!

• lexi June 30, 2010 at 10:22 am

I feel the same. It’s sad how a sex tape can make one’s career. She definitely knows how to stretch her 15 minutes of fame.

• Leo June 30, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Apparently being part of a robbery gang can get you a reality show too. *sigh*

I’ll stick to shows like Cake Boss. At least he earned a show because of a marketable skill.

• Natahlee June 30, 2010 at 2:27 pm

I love cake boss. Now that’s a good show. And a funny family too.

• EVELINA RAE July 2, 2010 at 9:27 am

I too LOVVVVVE CAKE BOSS. Buddy is very talented.

• EVELINA RAE June 30, 2010 at 9:11 am

Wow are we sure this isn’t a baby shower? That’s a s*** load of balloons. The cake is cute. I like Kiyan’s Ralph Lauren Polo :)

• Sunshine June 30, 2010 at 9:56 am

I doubt it’s a baby shower. LaLa had a VERY difficult pregnancy with Kiyan. I think they are planning to adopt after they get married.

• EVELINA RAE June 30, 2010 at 10:08 am

I know it’s not a baby shower i was just saying that’s what baby showers look like with all the balloons and the specific colour depending on the sex of the baby. It does say Happy Birthday on the majority of the balloons… especially the one Lala and Kiyan are holding.

• Janay June 30, 2010 at 8:48 am

Wow thats alot of pink at that party