ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MELANIE AND ANGEL’S SCHOOL RUN

fp_5292878_brown_melanie_fp8_062910

Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown a.k.a “Mel B.” was spotted picking up her daughter Angel Iris,3, at a local summer school on June 29, 2010 in Tarzana, California. Angel is preparing for kindergarten by taking a Discovery School Blast Off to Kindergarten class.

bagpack

The Wiggles Backpack-$59.99

Angel is carrying “The Wiggles” backpack, which is available at Amazon.com.

Photos:Fame Pictures

15 Comments to “MELANIE AND ANGEL’S SCHOOL RUN”

• Somebody July 18, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Mel-B does have a dinomite figure. All I know is that she must have not wanted Eddy M because he must have been out of his mind to let a fox like her go. I am sorry but I did not get the whole story whether or not they were going together or just got together to create Angel-Iris. Does anyone have the scoop on that? Feel free to shoot the breeze, if so. Thanks.

• Miz July 18, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Nowadays I see Angel-Iris is looking more happy than she used to look. I think Mel-B has been reading BCK commentaries. That is good if she has. With three children, one has to give each one of them undivided attention due to their diffrent personalities. Three is a handful. I am so ecstatic that Angel-Iris has a big beautiful smile on her face in most of BCK’s photo’s of her.

• Sharon July 1, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Why do people assume that because Angel’s hair is straight that it has been relaxed or that Mel put a perm in it? Why not assume that maybe it is not relaxed and she straightened it with a hot comb, like my Mom had my grandmother do.

• Pisces July 1, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Mel b. looks FAB-U-LOUS! She looks as good as a book of Food Stamps in this picture! ;)

• KEEYSHAJ June 30, 2010 at 10:27 pm

CUTE BUT CUTER WITH FULL HAIR.

• Sherley June 30, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Awww…Angel looks like she had a good day at school.

That is all that matters.

• GTSA June 30, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Ok, that’s it. I am hitting the gym. No more excuses. I want Mel B’s physique. She doesn’t dress it worth a darn, but she clearly works out/ is eating right. Angel looks so cute as usual, she is looking tall in these pics. I thought she was letting her hair grow out–guess not.

• Michelle June 30, 2010 at 11:40 am

umm, why is angel going to school in the middle of summer???

• Fashionedbygod33 June 30, 2010 at 11:10 am

Angel is sooo cute.

• PlainMean June 30, 2010 at 10:22 am

I hate the Wiggles with a passion! Lol. I can’t explain how much they annoy me. Angel is a cutie and I love her shoes with her pink leggings!

• angel10 June 30, 2010 at 9:12 am

aww angel looks so happy :)

• jada's mommy June 30, 2010 at 8:01 am

i love mel and angel, but is it just me??? I mean no harm when I say this, but angel’s hair looks so unhealthy. I sincerely hope that mel did not relax the top portion of that baby’s head. I don’t know…to each his own, I guess.

• jada's mommy June 30, 2010 at 11:22 am

“Not your kid”…hence, the reason I wrote “To each his own”. Additionally, I never said Angel didn’t look happy; she is an adorable kid, however, I was stating MY opinion on her hair. #thatisall

• Ree June 30, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Her hair looks unhealthy to me as well.

• jenny June 30, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Mel B, please do something nice to your daughters head! braids with a couple of pretty bows until it grows to one length. this is sad.