SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN: GROWN UPS PREMIERE

mcclain1

House of Payne actress China Anne Mcclain,11, attended the premiere of “Grown Ups”  on June 23, 2010 in New York City.

China stars in the film as Charlotte McKenzie, the daughter of comedian Chris Rock’s character.

McClain made her major motion picture debut in the 2005 film The Gospel.

Check out more pictures of China and her sister Lauren below!

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

47 Comments to “CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN: GROWN UPS PREMIERE”

• handyman gloves Rio Rancho September 28, 2013 at 1:43 am

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am
    a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us
    have created some nice methods and we are looking to trade methods with others,
    be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

• handyman tool kit Rio Rancho August 22, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Wonderful post! We will be linking to this great article on our
    site. Keep up the good writing.

• Y8Y8 Games June 19, 2013 at 6:01 am

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again
    soon!

• Y8.com April 29, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

• Salvatore January 10, 2013 at 5:28 am

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster.
    The site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a wonderful process in this matter!

• patterson dental raleigh nc October 2, 2012 at 5:20 am

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos.
    I’d like to peer more posts like this .

• alexandria vinci March 24, 2012 at 2:25 pm

i love u on ant farm and u r my only favorite character in that show i lovee one of your lyrics that u sung in that show u r pretty and ur a great actress and a wonderful singer and u have a great voice i am a singer too my first album is called love is strong

• drebeats January 5, 2012 at 2:21 am

Because the lebron james beats headphones whole food vitamins suitable for beats by dre michael jackson pregnancy nutrition also contain live enzymes,

• china23 November 19, 2011 at 2:34 pm

this is not the real china ok people and the computer say she is 8 years old and now they say she is 11 years old

• tamera October 20, 2011 at 10:08 am

china you have grown to be a beautiful talented person

• uggs kopen October 16, 2011 at 7:41 am

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

• chaya September 2, 2011 at 4:21 pm

hi china is those ur real sister

• chelsea August 27, 2011 at 6:18 pm

china know jasmine….jasmine is my sister

• Vantrell Lewis July 22, 2011 at 1:57 am

I think she is amazin and she have a great furture in front of her

• ananda May 8, 2011 at 12:23 pm

and china tell your mother happy mother’s day

• ananda May 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm

i can’t wait to see the new ant farm show right now i am looking crazy all over the internet

• alexis April 19, 2011 at 11:42 am

i love china anne mcclain she is a very good actress

• lool123 August 5, 2010 at 4:23 pm

cute

• KEEYSHAJ July 6, 2010 at 5:58 pm

THEY LOOK NICE AND THEY GET BIG FAST,THATS KIDS FOR YA THEY STAY GROWING AND I LIKE JASMINE SHES FUNNY LOL.

• Tee July 5, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Wow! she grown up soooo fast.She and her sisters are beautiful girls.

• Khai July 5, 2010 at 4:45 pm

She’s a pretty good actress; all of the girls are. I saw Grown Ups, it was just okay. China didn’t have that big of a part in it, nor did Chris Rock for that matter. I guess since Adam Sandler produced, it focused more on his character and his character’s family.

The girls are growing up! Pretty girls:)

• Kissha July 5, 2010 at 3:15 pm

All you posts are hateful.. are you jealous of her?
    The hate was not necessary okay?

• luvbug July 3, 2010 at 11:32 pm

Cute girls…………loved all 3 sisters on tyler’s movie “daddy’s girls”.

• Fashionedbygod33 July 3, 2010 at 5:52 pm

She’s cute. I see her having a really long and prosperous acting career. She is really looking like the oldest sister (I believe she is the oldest) right now.

• Sherley July 3, 2010 at 8:33 am

Do your thing young lady.

I love hearing about young, talented blacks doing positive things.

I believe all her sisters have the acting bug.

So cute.

• Mercedes July 2, 2010 at 10:36 pm

I always imagined that if I am ever to give birth to a girl, she (or they even) would come out looking like little Ms China Anne McClain.
    she has the same type of eyebrows I did before I hit 13 and started changing them, lol

• Leo July 2, 2010 at 7:00 pm

I hope to see her in more diverse roles in the future, because I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY hate ‘Jasmine’. I have a severe allergic reaction to brats, both real and fictional ones.

• khrish July 6, 2010 at 10:02 am

sometimes I think we misuse the word “brat”. But then some people still feel that children should be seen and never heard.

• Shay Ellis July 2, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Shes a very good actress and she can SANG!! they all can she sure is a multi-talented young star, and she out sang justin bieber on cry me a river video on youtube.

• GTSA July 2, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Go China! I want to see what she gets into next. She is a talented and bright young lady. Liked her on House of Payne even when her character was written to play Ms. Brat to the hilt at times–lol

• Teri July 2, 2010 at 2:55 pm

I see you, China, with your little sassy self. They are both pretty girls.

• OneNubianQueen July 2, 2010 at 2:16 pm

I miss her on HOP…She’s so funny and such a cutie. She SEEMS to be the more outspoken one of her sisters.

• Lashay July 2, 2010 at 4:32 pm

She still does play on house of payne. She was just written out for one season in order to film another movie and then she came back.

• bck reader July 3, 2010 at 1:45 am

yeah, i was gonna say, she’s still on house of payne. they just wrapped up this last season about a month ago, i think. Jasmine still as sassy as ever. but i think they’ve toned it down a bit. she’s gettin older, so it ain’t as cute anymore lol!

• Mena July 2, 2010 at 1:38 pm

I love her and her sisters. They are all talented.

• EVELINA RAE July 2, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Pretty girls. It’s Lauryn with a “y”. Where’s Sierra and Gabriel, her other siblings?

• KHRISH July 2, 2010 at 1:10 pm

This little lady is quite an impressive actress. Waiting for the movie with Chris Rock to come out so that I can see more of her.

• pookie April 9, 2012 at 9:12 am

she is alomost as u— as my dog

• Tamika July 2, 2010 at 12:54 pm

They are so cute and tiny!

• Boobie July 2, 2010 at 11:57 am

Cute!! She looks just like keke palmer lol

• Julie July 2, 2010 at 11:12 am

They really did grow up!

Lauren has too much make up on though. I don’t think she is that much older than China.

• EVELINA RAE July 2, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I agree.

Lauryn is only a year older than China.

• Lashay July 2, 2010 at 2:55 pm

I think they are 11.5 and 13 years old. Lauryn’s make-up looks fine to me. They are both very beautiful young women.

• onum2 July 2, 2010 at 11:11 am

That jasmine was a mess on a house of payne. she always made me laugh. I love her long hair. shes a cutie.

• lilkunta July 3, 2010 at 4:51 pm

@onum2: i think its a hair piece attachment. when i used to watch HOP she would wear pieces.

are her canine teeth gonna grow? she may need braces.

• Ree July 5, 2010 at 2:25 am

That’s her hair. She and her sisters all have that hair.

• Rachael January 4, 2012 at 9:50 am

I think it’s rude to say are her canine teethever gonna grow cus im 12 and mine fell out a long time ago and havent grown that much