ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

UPCOMING: SMELLS LIKE SUCCESS FOR AZURERAE TURNER

_dsc0279

14-year-old AzuréRae Turner is a rising entrepreneur who has developed her own fragrance  line.

“At age five AzuréRae expressed desires of being in the entertainment industry as an actress. She realized part of her dream [at] age six with her first part in an independent film. AzuréRae continued her development by walking in her first fashion show with Travis Winkey in Baltimore Maryland. She received accolades for first place in the CJ Makers beauty Pageant for Most Beautiful Eyes, Most Beautiful Smile, and Most Talented in her age division. She won First Place in the Pageantry Magazine for Natural Beauty. In her pursuit of modeling and acting, she did awareness Print Ad for Lead poisoning with SRA Marketing in Baltimore Maryland, and has since been in many Fashion Shows. She has taken acting classes with acting coach Cheryl Felicia Rhoads. While continuing her modeling and acting career, at 13 years old she started her own fragrance line called Azuré “The Scent of Flawless”(Source).

AUDIO: Azure talks about her fragrance ‘Azure –The Scent of Flawless’ and being an entrepreneur.

Website: www.DreamAzure.com

Tags : Posted in : Upcoming

15 Comments to “UPCOMING: SMELLS LIKE SUCCESS FOR AZURERAE TURNER”

• wypadek drogowy December 29, 2011 at 10:40 am

Das war wie ein hilfreicher Artikel! Ich bin gerade erst mit meinem Blog und ich hoffe, es wird so gut wie Ihre. Grüße!

• medicare supplemental insurance December 4, 2011 at 2:26 am

Great post and nice site.

• Amelia28Donaldson September 3, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Various people in the world get the personal loans in various banks, just because it’s easy and fast.

• Monay Maka! July 17, 2010 at 3:10 pm

This is soo Fake all I gots 2 say….

• Liane July 17, 2010 at 8:29 am

Ms Turner geat work! Definatly good to see young girls with a gaol.

• Fine-N-Mellow July 16, 2010 at 12:45 pm

I Love it.. successful kids grow up to be successful adults. I do
    agree though the top is a bit much for a 14year old. I dont feel a 14 year should dress sexy. She will have so much time as an adult to do all that. I have my own daughter and wont allow that but hey to each its own.

• GTSA July 15, 2010 at 3:51 pm

What a sweet fresh face and smile. Wish her the very best with her biz.

• BrwnSantiLove July 15, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Wonderful, hope she gets plenty of success

• Dani July 15, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Not trying to be rude, but how do u pronounce her name?

• Eliza July 15, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Is there a reason why a 14 year old needs to wear something that low cut? WoW!

• Leo July 16, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I was going to mention it yesterday, but I didn’t have the tolerance for the You’s A Hater Brigade and their, “So what if she’s wearing that top?! She’s making more money than you’ll ever see, HATER!” comments.

• Fashionedbygod33 July 15, 2010 at 1:11 pm

She is a doll. I will check her site. I would like to support her. Best wishes to her.

• Ms.J July 15, 2010 at 12:55 pm

She has a beautiful name.And she has been very busy.Love it!

• mena July 15, 2010 at 10:30 am

She is awesome

• Teri July 15, 2010 at 10:16 am

I love seeing young entrepreneurs, ESPECIALLY people of color. This is why I love BCK because they showcase these types of stories. Some people want to think black people or people of color are always doing negatively, so it’s nice to see that there are more success stories out there that are not being told.

I wish Azure the best success in her endeavors. This makes me proud :-)

Great job, BCK!