LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

VIDEO: WILL SMITH EMBARRASSES HIS SON WITH A KISS

smith3

Actor Will Smith decided to embarrass his 12-year-old son a tad bit at the photo call for ‘Karate Kid’ in Berlin, Germany on July 19, 2010. Watch the video below to find out what brought on the kiss. The look on Jaden’s face is priceless!

VIDEO:Will Smith embarrasses Jaden with a Kiss.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsBirthsChild/Teen Stars

48 Comments to “VIDEO: WILL SMITH EMBARRASSES HIS SON WITH A KISS”

• Rhonda January 2, 2011 at 7:02 am

Let a man be a man and not a freak. There is nothing wrong with a man kissing his child whether it is a boy or girl. This man has remained in his children’s life and want to share the joy of their prosperity. More men need to use him as an example

• Jina July 25, 2010 at 12:11 pm

this is without doubt my FAVORITE celebrity family! will smith is my favorite actor as it is and it looks like Jaden is just a miniature him. I LOVE IT!!

• GTSA July 21, 2010 at 8:35 pm

I wish the Smith family well. There will always be detractors, seems you are damn if you do and damn if you don’t. That is why I don’t go out of my way to “people please”, BUT at the same time, I don’t go out of my way to DISPLEASE folk or start mess either.

That is why I found an above accusation of cyberbullying and cyberstalking directed at me a bit much of much. I have NEITHER threatened harm, verbally assaulted or harassed anyone on this site. As for Cyberstalking? Seriously? for what and why? I am a mother, daughter, sister and loyal friend, budding internet entrepeneur who blogs here and at my own consumer oriented blogsite, who has put in nearly 20 years of sweat equity in corporate america i.e. I have a full life, thanks!

Taking a breather from BCK and not because I don’t enjoy the site and not because some negative BS has chased me away even though some of the negativiy I see here and there is a small factor. If I contributed to any negativity by sharing an opinion, I certainly didn’t mean too. I still support BCK fully. I actually have gained some insight and dare I say knowledge from the site and from other bloggers here, who’d of thunk it :-) So many smart, funny and lively women (and men) posting, got to love it.

• beetee July 21, 2010 at 8:32 pm

smh, grown BUTT ppl commenting negatively on a man showing his child love and being playful with him…what has the world come to?

i think its cute and funny…signing out (lol)

• h-town boss July 21, 2010 at 1:46 pm

I have my own opinion of Will & Jada’s lifestyle that I will keep to myself, but I must say kudos to PLAINMEANS comment. I do agree with that. You tell ‘em girl!

• NINA July 20, 2010 at 6:15 pm

SO WE COMPLAIN WHEN A MAN IS NOT THERE FOR HIS KIDS AND DOESN’T SPEND TIME WITH THEM, BUT THEN WE HAVE A MAN SHOWING HIS CHILD AFFECTION AND PEOPLE SAY IT WRONG!!???! U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE, THESE YOUNG BOYS THESE DAYS NEED AFFECTION AND ATTENTION FROM THEIR FATHERS. THATS WHY MOST OF THEM HANGING IN THE STREETS AND KILLING EACHOTHER. I DON’T CARE IF HE KISSING HIM ON THE LIPS OR ON THE CHEEK AS LONG AS HE’S THERE AND HE’S SHOWING HE CARES. JADEN SEEMS EMBARRESED YES, LOLL BUT I DONT THINK IT MATTERS BETWEEN MALE FOR FEMALE,ALL KIDS NEED TO KNOW MOMMY AND DADDY CARES. IM SURE WHEN JADEN GROWS UP HE’LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE DAY HIS FATHER KISSED HIM ON NATIONAL TV, BUT ATLEAST HE’LL HAVE MEMORIES OF HIS FATHER, BECAUSE A LOT OF KIDS HIS AGE DONT. SORRY FOR THE CHAPTER BOOK, BUT THIS HAD ME GOING UP IN FLAMES. LOL OKAY IM DONE.:) **TAKES DEEP BREATH**

• derrick July 20, 2010 at 3:13 pm

i just wanted to come back and say, that it’s ok to do that when the boy is a toddler, not when he is a pre-teen. he was embarrassed, and they were in front of cameras. and you know the media will make bad comments about it.

• Sherley July 20, 2010 at 5:28 pm

The media will make bad comments about them regardless.

Rather it be made regarding the above. That’s what parents do, they embarass their children.

• derrick July 20, 2010 at 2:08 pm

uh oh it’s already all over the interwebz lol

• Siara July 20, 2010 at 10:46 am

LOL that was cute!

I dont see anything wrong with a man showing affection to his son. No matter how old that boy gets he is always going to be his parent’s baby. There is not anything wrong with Will kissing his son on the cheek!

• PlainMean July 20, 2010 at 9:48 am

Ok, if it were Jada that had kissed Jaden, would ppl be calling it inappropriate? That’s Will’s baby, whether he’s 12 or 22. People blast black men for not being active fathers and then when you see one who loves his son and shows affection, you call it inappropriate… What the hell? Maybe if more fathers showed their sons affection we could stop some of these negative cycles in our communities; prison, fatherless homes, more college grads, etc… Grow up!

• Teri July 20, 2010 at 11:31 am

@PlainMean – you get a round of applause. Thank you!

• Fashionedbygod33 July 20, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Right on PlainMean. I thought it was funny and cute. Will is a nut. But wait a minute even if it was Jada that kissed him, people would probably still have an issue with it. Remember the pic of Kim and Quincy?

• PlainMean July 20, 2010 at 3:38 pm

I’m just baffeled by people finding this to be inappropriate. Not sure if this is homophobia, or people with daddy issues…

• Sherley July 20, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Exactly plainmean. My son is 14 & not only does I kiss him in public & any time I want, he does the same. Out of the blue, in church he would kiss me on the cheek.

I do not see how that can be inappropriate at all.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Tell it!

• luvbug July 20, 2010 at 9:34 am

GTSA YOU MAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND I WILL MAKE MINES. DO YOU SEE ME ALWAYS JUMPING ON WHAT YOU SAY? NO, BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. AT LEAST IN YOU MIND ANYWAY. BEING THAT YOU OR THE NEXT PERSON DOES NOT LIKE WHAT I SAY,DOES NOT MEAN DOG POO TO ME BOO. I SAID WHAT I MEANT AND MEANT WHAT I SAID. REGARDLESS IF WILL IS PLAYING OR NOT, IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE!!!!!! NOT IN PUBLIC OR AT HOME. AS MOST OF US CAN SEE THE SMITH IS NOT THE FAMILY WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. INSTEAD OF YOU GOING BACK TO MY POSTS. FIND SOMETHING MORE POSITIVE TO DO LIKE FIND A JOB.

• Mena July 20, 2010 at 11:56 am

@Luvbug don’t let these ppl on here get to you. If you have an opinion it is okay for you state it as many times as you like. There are some ppl on here that will follow every comment you make and if they don’t like or agree with what you said then they will call you a Hater or try to cyber-bully you to death. Just ignore them post your comment honestly and don’t worry about what others have to say. This is a free and public forum and we all have different ideas and comments and we all are free to post whatever we like.

If BCK find anything to be offensive then they wouldn’t post it. Do your thing girl and don’t concern yourself with these ppl that will harrass you for having your own opinion.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Mena, how’s that brown looking on your nose, can’t smell too good I am sure–lol.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Lastly and I am done, Mena, cyberbullying 4 real? Dramatic much. And your math is faulty, how do you propose that two “wrongs” make a right. If you felt you must take a side, you could have simply stated its a free country, but for some unknown reason you chose to take it further. I’ve rarely posted on Ms. Bug’s posts. I skim through some and leave others alone, have found some ridiculous and some funny AND not the first to state how they feel but you glum on to my EQUALLY FREE WILL COMMENTS. Interesting.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 5:09 pm

Luvbug, didn’t you know, my job was to police dumb arse comments–lol.

At any rate, keep posting shug–someone up here likes what they see–hope she can get all that doo doo off her nose–Mena, how’s it smell.

• Mena July 20, 2010 at 9:24 am

I don’t see anything wrong with giving your son a kiss. Even if he is 12. I’m sure Jaden was probably a lil embarrassed though.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 9:05 am

Will has a silly and playful side–hello Fresh Prince. He was a clown on that show. Some of that is coming out in the pick PLUS all that LOVE is all I see. He is over the moon about his kids, what is wrong with that. I can see though why Jaden at 12 might be a little embarassed about the daddy peck :-)

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 9:16 am

OK, I just looked at the video. THERE IS CONTEXT BEHIND THE PICK PEOPLE, SO CHILL. That was a cute way of teasing his son about a scene in the movie in which he kisses an asian girl. No Biggee. He didn’t just kiss him out of the blue, and if he did, so what. He is old for that type of display of affection–BUT THAT’S THE KIDS DAD for petes sake

• Teri July 20, 2010 at 11:30 am

@GTSA, I agree with you. I saw the video before I first commented, and it was so cute. I don’t see anything wrong with this man or any other man kissing their children (unless, of course, it’s in an inappropriate way), but Will’s kiss to his son was harmless. Will just seems like a fun-loving guy.

• EVELINA RAE July 20, 2010 at 8:49 am

This was just Will trying to have some fun and embarrass his son. No harm done.

• K July 20, 2010 at 8:34 am

I love it! It was a harmless peck on the cheek! Love to see a black man who LOVES his children and not afraid to show it.

• luvbug July 20, 2010 at 8:32 am

Tpink I agree with you 100percent. The look on Jaden’s face isn’t priceless, it looks painful. It is this down to earth brotha on another site whom really knows his stuff. He have written about the Smith’s several times. I am now starting to understand what he is saying. Jaden named after mother, long hair, form fitting clothes. Willow named after father, not so girly haircut, manly looking clothes. As a matter of fact I have rarely ever seen Willow dressed like a little girl in her 9 years. Person said much more, but I want say it on this site. I am pretty sure the people up here that are intelligent know exactly where I am going. I hope they put this picture on other site. Other site is for more mature people that can understand and talk in length about these issues. Not for some of the childish ones up here that goes into a tantrum. Especially when you talk about someone like Halle,lol. They so far up her arze they can’t even see the bs. NO!!!!! I do not like this pic!!!! take a good look at Jaden’s face. This kid never seems happy, rarely ever smiles, why?

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 9:03 am

luvbug, your posts are usually very judgmental and off-putting and I’ve lost count of how many times you spout off about how right white folk tend to be doing things–lol. Go look back at some of your posts and you will see the pattern. When I see you compliment or embrace another HUMAN with words on BCK, it is always refreshing and unexpected. I am sorry, that is how I feel. I don’t know you, you may be a great person in real life…just sayin’.

What dirt do you have on the SMiths besides how they dress? Stop judging books by cover..

and as far as Halle, you must be the only one who paitned her as a SAINT ’cause she’s a star. Her personal “failings” don’t surprise me or anyone else grounded in knowing we ALL make mistakes. Like another poster said, its how you pick yourself up and move on that counts.

• Mena July 20, 2010 at 12:01 pm

@GTSA- Why are you following this girl around on this site just to see what she got to say? That is her own opinion and she has every right to post WHATEVER she like and as many times as she like.

Stop trying to cyber bullying someone just because she has a different opinion than yours. It is over a billion ppl in this world. Do you really think we will all agree with one another. That is why this is a free public forum. It is for a variety of different ideas and opinions to be expressed on here.

If you don’t like what someone got to say ignore it and just post your opinion.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Mena, I visit BCK on the regular but not as often as I use to- no shame in my game-lol and read through many comments to get other points of view. Yes, I also see who is posting here regularly like I am. If I dont’ like what I am reading, I too have a right to comment.

I am sure luvbug can speak for herself sweetie, she is a grown woman and you make yourself look a fool.

She provides some entertainment for you since you looked to defend, its alright sweetie–Had a good laugh, now take up a cause some else may actually benefit from.

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 9:36 am

and another, seems to me like the more mature people are right here on BCK…I know where you are going with your spiel about the Smith’s. When did self expression (as long as it is not hurting anyone) and showing a softer affectionate side become something to crucify, side eye. And your thinly veiled homophobia is showing, mind covering it up.

• PlainMean July 20, 2010 at 9:45 am

Lol you are psycho…

• amerie July 20, 2010 at 7:51 am

LOL at JADEN”S face priceless…Jaden’s like” I know this fool didnt just kiss me in front of everybody”….note to willno 12 year old boys wants to be kissed by their father…Will is just showing him love though..

• leea July 20, 2010 at 7:41 am

tpink I think it all depends on the kind of father you have my dad is a lot like will couldn’t care less about embarrassing you but he loves you, LOL I’m glad I ended up with him and not someone unaffectionate.

• shesallthat July 20, 2010 at 7:23 am

jaden looks like he is thinking “omg – not again!!!” LOL i love the look on his face.
    he always says that his dad is always embarrassing him some way or another but it wasn’t as bad as it seems when you look at the video.

• Raquel July 20, 2010 at 7:07 am

Two thumbs-up for will Smith, He’s a cool dad………

• Julie July 20, 2010 at 7:03 am

A man kissing his 12 year old son like he’s his 6 year old little girl?

Yeahhhhh!! Normal!!

• Rock July 20, 2010 at 5:54 am

There is NOTHING wrong with Will kissing his son…it was cute..and it was sort of a joke…Parents should show their kids more affection..then maybe we would not have such affection starved adults.

• AplMacLady July 20, 2010 at 12:10 am

lol, well I thought it was cute. I like how Will isn’t afraid to show affection to his kids.

• Teri July 19, 2010 at 10:56 pm

I love me some Will. He seems like such an easygoing, friendly guy. Even though he embarrassed the stuffing out of Jaden, they are so cute, and Jaden’s expression was priceless. LOL. I’m willing to bet he’ll appreciate his dad more when he gets older. I love the fact that Will isn’t ashamed of showing affection toward his children.

• Tpink July 19, 2010 at 10:18 pm

why would any man kiss his 12 year old son in public, he doesn’t even do that with willow.

• Monique July 20, 2010 at 1:08 am

I’ve seen him kiss his oldest son on the lips and he’s much older. Where I’m from, this really isn’t anything that would cause a side-eye. Down here, we, especially old people (above 35) always kiss each other on the cheek when greeting. Men and women do it. I’m surprised we all didn’t catch mono the night of the super bowl after so many kisses from strangers in the French Quarter (not on the lips though). So I guess if I don’t think twice about kissing a stranger’s face, seeing a man kiss his own child anywhere isn’t weird.

• jada's mommy July 20, 2010 at 7:45 am

Really, TPink? Are you serious? Are you serious when you are asking that question? Why would a man kiss his 12-yr old son in public?! Well, maybe because that’s HIS son. Public or in private, that is that man’s son, and if he wishes to show HIS son affection, then so be it. Perhaps if kids nowadays, are shown a little more affection, they wouldn’t be out here running a muck! Get over yourself, this is his damn kid.

• Cash July 22, 2010 at 2:14 pm

YES!!! Like really? Are you serious?! I kiss my son in his mouth all the time and I dare someone to ask me why! However, my son is only 3, soooo is there an age when I should not kiss him in his mouth?

• GTSA July 20, 2010 at 9:18 am

Tpink–follow the darn link. There is context behind the kiss. sheez

• Sunshine July 20, 2010 at 10:16 am

I’ve seen the men of the Wayans’s family kiss each other on the check. It’s normal to them and I thought it was a nice gesture. I was in Egypt and men kissed each other on the check all the time. What’s the big deal? Will didn’t kiss Jaden on the lips. FYI I am not a fan of this family.

• N K July 22, 2010 at 9:27 am

I am truly astounded that so many are making a big issue of this and, in one case, trying to turn it into something sordid. For the record, my father kissed my brothers in public when they were that age (and older). Yes, they were embarassed. What kid at that age wouldn’t be?

We are all adults now, and laugh about how our Dad would embarass us in public with a big smakaroo. It’s no big deal! We are grateful that our father was around when we grew up and showed us affection. I’m sure there are kids out there who would kill to have a father like Will Smith. Jaden is embarassed now but ten years from now, I guarantee, he will be laughing at that moment in time.