SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

TASHERA SIMMONS TALKS SEPARATION FROM DMX & FAMILY REALITY SHOW

dmx

Tashera Simmons, the wife of rapper Earl “DMX” Simmons, has announced that she is separating from her husband of eleven years. In addition to announcing her split from DMX, Tashera has also revealed that she has plans for a new reality show.

Allhiphop.com reports, “According to [Tashera], the reality show is titled Tashera Simmons: Life After X and will give a firsthand account of how their family is coping with the rapper’s legal and drug problems and how they ‘cope with a husband and a father that has let them down over and over again.’ Additionally, Simmons is penning a tell-all memoir titled Tashera Simmons: Strength of A Woman, with author Aliya S. King.”

Together DMX and Tashera Simmons have four children: Xavier (born 1992), Tocoma, Shawn and Praise Mary Ella Simmons (born 2005).
Photo: Picture shows DMX, Tashera, their son Xavier(bald)and DMX’ godson in 2004(Retna).

18 Comments to “TASHERA SIMMONS TALKS SEPARATION FROM DMX & FAMILY REALITY SHOW”

• keverno July 23, 2010 at 5:16 pm

She was there when he was on top and she was there when he hit rock bottom. Tashera stuck by his side, because no other women would have tolerated that mess especially when the money ended. Good luck to Tashera and her family.

• KEEYSHA.J July 23, 2010 at 10:18 am

DO U TASHERA,U DID THE BEST U COULD,WHEN MOST WOULD OF BEEN LEFT.

• Nicole July 23, 2010 at 8:19 am

Im going to keep both of them in my prayers..

A recent interview I saw of DMX in prison.. he didnt look too good at all.

I think there are reasons behind the way he acts, but nonetheless, i know his wife is probably going through hell as well.

Can I also ask, why would she want to seperate and do a reality show?? Hmmm.. I just dont know how I feel about that one.. I cant really see me watching a reality show about “how their family is coping with the rapper’s legal and drug problems and how they ‘cope with a husband and a father that has let them down over and over again.’” Sounds like a show thats centered on nothing but bashing DMX worst than he already has been. Maybe its just me, but I would rather see a show about DMX, his life, his career, and where it all went wrong. My opinion.

Wish him, his wife, and his children all the best..

• ZuluGirl July 23, 2010 at 4:49 am

The woman deserves a medal.

• PlainMean July 22, 2010 at 9:56 pm

The funniest thing I ever heard is quite possibly when this woman said she believed her husband fell asleep on a couch and a woman raped him and got pregnant! Lol. I always thought she seemed crackish as well, and that maybe her and X are like oil and water. Plus, a loving wife and mother wouldn’t publicize the man’s issues on tv or in a book, especially when it’s obvious that he has deep problems! Side eye…

• toni2real July 23, 2010 at 6:03 pm

her kids gotta eat. earl don’t make money and she can’t up and get a job with no credentials. so I say gd luck ms. simmons.

• seankordw July 22, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Didn’t she admit on his VH1 Behind the Music episode that the first time she met him they were teenagers and he was snatching a lady’s purse? That should have been a clue that their life together wasn’t going to be normal! Either way I wish them all the best. He’s a great artist I hope he overcomes his problems and be able to be part of his family’s life!

• Fashionedbygod33 July 22, 2010 at 8:59 pm

You know, when I saw that on E! Hip Hop Wives, I thought I was hearing things. It seems like that was the initial attraction to him. I really thought I heard wrong. Another reality show, huh?

• shesallthat July 22, 2010 at 8:02 pm

>>will give a firsthand account of how their family is coping with >>the rapper’s legal and drug problems and how they ‘cope with a >>husband and a father that has let them down over and over again.’

why does this have to be done on tv for all the viewing public?? aren’t the children going through enough as it is? and she is writing a book on the subject.

• Nicole July 23, 2010 at 8:22 am

I put my reply to this at the bottom before reading your post.

and I %100 agree with you. I just dont get it.

• Pumpkyn July 22, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Good for her….Long over due !!!

• luvbug July 22, 2010 at 6:01 pm

How do some of you know if Dmx wife never cheated on him or not? or the real issue behind their separation? Do you know this couple personally? Some of you are the same ones quick to put another person down about their comments. Yet you make irrational immature comments of your own. I will just sit back and wait for the outcome of this.

• Mena July 22, 2010 at 4:26 pm

I also think Irv Gotti wife should get a divorce as well. I don’t know why she is hanging in there for when he treat her badly and they don’t even live together

• PlainMean July 22, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Are they married? I though that she was a “wifey” and not a wife!

• Mena July 22, 2010 at 4:24 pm

No one can’t say she didn’t try to make it work. She hung in there as long as she could. She tried and was a good and faithful wife. Even though he wasn’t to her. I love DMX and his music. I just think he became ill or is crazy maybe from drugs or something. His reality show on BET made think he had lost his mind. I want the old DMX back.

Tashera got to do what is best for her and her beautiful children.

• Sherley July 22, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Agreed. She did hang in there for a long time…she did try.

Also agredd..I want the old DMX back. I too think he suffers from some type of mental illness.

I hope everything works out well for all parties involved.

• EVELINA RAE July 22, 2010 at 4:16 pm

DMX really has some issues. I hope he’s getting help.

Tocoma? OH LORD Praise Mary Ella? i little better.

8 damn kids? Get your S*** together Earlllllll.

• KBrumskill July 23, 2010 at 1:18 am

Let’s not use the Lord in vain.