ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

Keke Palmer talks about her new album [BCK Videos]

In case you missed it: Usher: Behind the music [VH1]

Cymphonique’s new song Tempo ft. Nicki Minaj [BCK Videos/Audio]

Diggy Simmons interviews with ItsBongoBoy[BCK videos]

Photo: Picture shows Cymphonique Miller

Tags : Posted in : links

27 Comments to “VIDEO LINKS: KEKE, USHER, SELAH MARLEY & MORE”

• hack top eleven March 25, 2014 at 9:06 pm

We are a flock a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable information and work
    on . You have made ​​an impressive task and our whole
    group be grateful to you .
    Unquestionably Account that you stated . Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet simple factor to bear in mind remember of .
    I tell you , i definitely annoyed others folks think concerns just do not recognize about .

You controlled and also out everything managed to hit the nail on the top no need side-effects , other folks
    could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

Thanks

• luvbug July 25, 2010 at 3:46 pm

SHE DOESNT SOUND LIKE LAURYN AT ALL, NOR LOOK LIKE HER. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO MONITOR WHAT THEIR KIDS ARE DOING. WHY IS THIS CHILD ON THE INTERNET TALKING BOUT BIEBER COULD MEET HER IN NEW YORK. WHAT IF IT WAS A PERVERT PRETENDING TO BE HIM AND TOLD HER TO MEET HIM. WHY ARE SOME OF YOU PUTTING LAURYN ON A PEDASTAL? A WOMAN THAT HAVE HAD 5 KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK. HAVE CAUGHT HER MAN DOZEN OF TIMES WITH OTHER WOMEN. HAVE GIVEN UP HER SOUL AND SELF WORTH FOR A WORTHLESS MAN. YET ALICIA KEYS AND OTHERS ARE KNOWN AS THIS AND THAT. SOME OF YOU NEED TO REALLY GET A GRIP. SOME OF YOU FIND THE SILLIEST STUFF CUTE, WHY?

• Toni A. July 24, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Selah is Lauryn’s twin!

• crad July 23, 2010 at 9:43 pm

WOW! Selah looks and sounds just like her mother!

• Sherley July 23, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Selah is pretty.

SB: did anyone see Usher’s video for “There goes my baby”? The part where he grabs unto the ledge & pulls himself up, *fans self* has me thinking dirty thoughts.

• antigoniem July 24, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Girrrrrrrrllllll, that’s my favorite part of the video. I almost lost my religion. Let me stop. ;D

• Jordan July 23, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Good clean fun music by Cymphonique w/ Nikki Minaj…
    I must admit it’s a club banger lol since she’s too young
    to go to a club.. It’s a great ‘make you wanna get up and
    dance’ kinda song.

I bought her album “Fabulous Girl” for my teenage sisters
    LOL now I know all of the songs because they play it all
    day everyday. Cymphonique is only 13 but her music
    sounds ‘grown’ although the content is teen appropriate
    and definitely relatable to young people… I can even
    appreciate it even though I’m 23:)

• AJA July 23, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Give Selah a break, geez, she’s an 11 year old kid. When I was 11 I idolized Another Bad Creation and Kris Kross, not exactly musical geniuses. When she grows up a little believe me, she will be blown away by her musical heritage and she will gladly embrace it.

• Ebony Starr July 23, 2010 at 11:53 am

In defense of Selah, our parents are just our parents. Michael Jordan would say that his kids would run into the Bulls locker room to meet B.J. Armstrong(because he looked like a kid) and Dennis Rodman. Also, Selah came along and grew up when her mother had began her “hate affair” with the music industry. Who knows what Lauryn told them or withheld from them, about the business. Yes her grandfather is music royalty, but she didn’t witness his journey, as she did Justin Beiber. I know that the industry would love to get their hands on her. I wonder how Lauryn feels about that?!!!!!

• stunnaz July 23, 2010 at 10:01 am

i just heard selah sing..i think she has great potential if she lets that voice mature and lauryn coaches her..,and dayummm she relle loves justin

• PlainMean July 23, 2010 at 9:59 am

LOL Selah idolizes Justin Bieber and her mom is LAURYN HILL and her grandpa is BOB MARLEY! Lol most hilarious thing i’ve heard all day, followed by: “My mom doesn’t like it when I miss school”. Lol. L-Boogie give us that come back cd!

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 10:49 am

Before that she says her dad lives in LA…Rohan and Lauryn don’t live together with their kids?

• PlainMean July 23, 2010 at 11:51 am

I read that Lauryn and her kids live with Lauryn’s parents! Or maybe her parents live with her. I’m not sure that she and Rohan are still together, or maybe they just have some weird arrangement type of thing.

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 1:40 pm

“…weird arrangement type of thing.” hahah i wouldn’t be surprised by that basicly because of the fact that he doesn’t believe in divorce, so he probably doesn’t believe in living with a women that’s not his wife lol

• onum2 July 23, 2010 at 9:23 am

I dont like cymphoniques and nicki minaj new song. sorry try agian ladies.

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 9:19 am

Cymphonique’s voice has improved, in my opinion. She must be doing well…singing with Nicki Minaj, one of the biggest rappers out right now, wow.

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 9:14 am

Selah says like A LOT lol

Lauryn help her out with the vocals. With vocal training she could probably sing well…the potential is there. She’s cute and bravo to sing on a video and talk about her love for the “bieb”

ONTARIO has two amazing stars: AUBREY “DRAKE” GRAHAM & JUSTIN BIEBER.

• Mena July 23, 2010 at 9:11 am

I love them all!

• starr08 July 23, 2010 at 9:06 am

WhOa! CymphoNique AND Nikki Minaj 2gether! lOl..thats different. And who is SeLah MarLey’s kid??

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 9:47 am

Lauryn Hill and Bob Marley’s son Rohan’s eldest daughter.

• stunnaz July 23, 2010 at 9:54 am

selah marley is lauryn hill and rohan marley’s kid……i just watched the vid and she talks a little like her mother…

• bck reader July 24, 2010 at 1:27 am

i noticed she has a raspiness in her voice similar to Lauryn’s.

• Amber July 23, 2010 at 8:50 am

Wait she admires how justin beiber came into the industry & his “talent”? DOES SHE KNOW WHO HER MOTHER IS???!!!!! Oh my Lord, Miss Hill, talk about a miseducation!

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 9:46 am

LMAO ye i thought that part was odd, but maybe like Michael Jackson didn’t let his kids see his talents maybe Lauryn has done the same. With a mother like Lauryn Hill and Bob Marley as your late grandfather i wouldn’t be saying JB’s entry into the industry was so awesome that it made me cry. I agree…Lauryn and Rohan educate your child on her family history.

• Amber July 23, 2010 at 11:11 am

WORD. I am mortified 1st as a Jamerican, & 2nd as a Bob and a Lauryn SUPER fan. I mean, has this poor girl seen the T-shirts of her grandfather EVERYWHERE? or the surge of kids being named MARLEY of late? & Where does her mother keep the FIVE GRAMMY’S she was the first to win (as a female) ON THE SAME NIGHT?!!!! That album made 312. on Rolling Stones top 500 albums of all time, and it was her DEBUT! Talk about breaking into the industry! She was birthed by one of the most outstanding breakthrough artists of all time! smh …i have to breathe lol

• PlainMean July 23, 2010 at 11:53 am

Lol it is funny, but it just shows (imo) that Lauryn has done a good job at giving her kids a very normal life. Most girls her age ARE idolizing Bieber and not Lauryn Hill and Bob Marley. She’ll better understand the depth of her history when she’s older!

• EVELINA RAE July 23, 2010 at 1:36 pm

True. Most, if not all, girls aged 7-16 got “Bieber Fever” She must be real “normal” lol

We’ll only hope she learns to embrace her heritage and know who shlould really be called an idol.